Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding is bullshit?  (Read 7546 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Why in the first place you bought those coins? Did you even think that you are executing that plan no matter what happens? You are rushing with your profit and you are the only one that can trust with your decisions. Those years are long in holding and don't say that it is BS. No moon? Okay, wait for it to moon but if you don't believe to tech, no matter there is moon or none, you won't hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Hodling doesnt means you can pick up any bullshit coin and sit back and relax. It means studying the coin thoroughly and then making an idea whether these coins be ever able to gear themselves up. Its all about asking question that can these coins develop do they have any project working. Only then you should hold any coin. I know people who invested 5000$ in 5 coins and are now millionaire just because they studied future of each coin thoroughly.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

I think it is not necessary to keep so much time. if coin gave X2, then transfer half in another coin and so on. Then you will not worry that you have no profit ! maximum diversification . that's important.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Why you say so, holding might bring you a big fortune.
you just have to hold it and wait for it to pump, of course you have to keep an eye to the market so you dont miss the chance when the price of a certain altcoin you hold rises.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
I think when the market rise you should sell those coins and buy more promising. The most reliable option is to buy Ethereum.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

you just have to hold it and wait for it to pump, of course you have to keep an eye to the market so you dont miss the chance when the price of a certain altcoin you hold rises.

I tried both strategies, holding and daily trading, and should say that daily trading is several times profitable than holding. Holding is mostly for those who doesn't want to spend a lot of time in crypto, I would call it a housewife strategy.

L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Many people have done well with the hodl strategy and many people have done well without. You just have to figure out which strategy works best for you and go with it.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I tried both strategies, holding and daily trading, and should say that daily trading is several times profitable than holding. Holding is mostly for those who doesn't want to spend a lot of time in crypto, I would call it a housewife strategy.

Hey, better safe than sorry.

Daytrading is way more difficult as well, so I can see why more people hodl.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

you are holding shitcoins
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

So did you read their roadmap, their white paper? And did you follow step by step develop their project? If yes I think you would get a better result.
I think he dont read the project to develop their coin.  So it depend on you if you go to hold or not at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Holding is bullshit, i can't imagine you hold it in a long time how patience you are may be you don't need some profit,. If i where you you learn a lesson for it. Hoping that you may fixed it.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

It's vseravno what to say: everything around is bad and only I'm one white and fluffy. In your situation, you just wrongly selected tokens for investment. That's all.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

I think you didnt check the development of a coin, i think you coin is shit you didnt see if the coin will rise it. But it depend of what strategy you push to make coin succesful.

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Holding is really bullshit once you are holding a shit coin. That is why choosing the right coin is important. Do not be in hurry, give time for study and research on coins and compare. Holding is not always advisable depending on your coins. You have been holding coins too much. If I were you, 1 year of holding them without changes, I would have just exchange it to other coins.
Pretty much my thoughts! There is no need to HODL forever if the token isn't backed by the team which is able to create a new utility. It's just a waste of your money. Get rid of them for whatever price you find reasonable enough

Holding is not a must forever mate.
We can hold them for few months and sell it when the price higher.
Though holding is much profitable like before but holding unpopular coin can lead us in big lose.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Because your coins is bullshit too,that is why there are no improvements,HOLDING good altcoins and tokens will give you a lot of profits but holding these shitcoins which doesnt have good working product/services wont give you anything even you waited hundreds of years.Do a lot of research find new potential coins or projects only invest to good projects,read whitepaper check the team,the current developments and im sure your holdings will give you much better outcome.
Yes, don’t wanna be rude at all but that’s the truth. Your coins really are bullshit. Always do research and analysis before investing in any of the coins in market, also check whether the coin is listed on market cap or not. Whitepaper must be read as they reveal quite much about the project also check what people are working on that coin and whether they are transparent or anonymous. I would most probably recommend investing just in those coin that make the top 30 list of the coin market cap.

The coin you are thinking about investing in must atleast be present on the coin market cap. Also follow the twitter page and join telegram group of the project or coin in which you are investing you money, so you remain updated about every move and know when is the time to buy and time to sell.
Suebug

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

I do not want to offend you, but these coins do not deserve attention. For projects that are poorly developed or not popular on stock exchanges, the holding does not work. Wait for the pump and buy bitcoin instead of these coins.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

Holding 3 minor coins is no guarantee of moon, that's right.  But if you diversify your portfolio, do some research and forget about your portfolio, holding WOULD have made you a lot of money.  I think I can speak as a veteran non-holder of some very very good coins.  Helas to say but this was my portfolio once:

- 2,4 million XEM bought ofr 8$
- 30000 LSK bought for (dunno) $300 or so?
- 200ETH bought for $400
- 50000GMC bought for dunno, ridiculous low price

etc..

You get the picture?  If I just held on to them I would be a millionaire by now... But I'm not, I sold them for 200-500% profit.  Silly me...
That doesn't mean EVERY coin will rise. A lot of them won't.  But I have seen enough to have decided I will NEVER sell more than 50% of ANY coin anymore before the time it can pay for my entire mortgage after taxes.  If it never happens, it never happens but I'm not making the same mistake once more...
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

If you are holding shitcoin, how can it moon, you have to look for good coin to hold and if you hold very good coin for 1 year, you may not be asking if there is benefit in holding, try and find good coins to hold.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

Choosing a better coins in holding like the most trusted coins is btc or eth are the good coins to hold.Try some analysis or reseaech for holdings to make it not loose at the end not all holdings are successful but it can easy to make profits if you hold it for months and not for a long term.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

You should holding coins until the price returns to normal. Most of these new and old shitcoins doesnt have any good working product that is why most of them doesnt improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: