Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Yeah, the main thing is for the development team to take care of the security of my data. It will be very insulting if their system does not survive the simplest attack and all the data that was passed on to the client will fall into the wrong hands
Inaccessibility of Private Data
Traditional machine learning requires datasets to be uploaded to a dedicated server.
Due to privacy concern, massive amount of private data stored in individual devices
is untapped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Yeah, the main thing is for the development team to take care of the security of my data. It will be very insulting if their system does not survive the simplest attack and all the data that was passed on to the client will fall into the wrong hands
Traditional machine learning requires datasets to be uploaded to a dedicated server.
Due to privacy concern, massive amount of private data stored in individual devices
is untapped.
In fact, I think that the developers made the mistake of sending algorithms of machine analysis to user devices. Yet mobile devices are not so perfect, and processing will take a long time
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

is untapped.
In fact, I think that the developers made the mistake of sending algorithms of machine analysis to user devices. Yet mobile devices are not so perfect, and processing will take a long time
Special for u:
Centralization of Processing Power
Nowadays, machine learning is mainly conducted through a centralized computer,
which its processing power is usually limited or confined to the processors of a
single machine.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

is untapped.
Special for u:
Centralization of Processing Power
Nowadays, machine learning is mainly conducted through a centralized computer,
which its processing power is usually limited or confined to the processors of a
single machine.
Yes, he's right. Developers on the contrary thought about this issue thoroughly and came to the conclusion that it would be better if the algorithm was handled by each device separately
mine777

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

is untapped.
It would be better to assign the solution of these algorithms to the miners, and also pay them a small commission, which would be enough to pay back the costs of the farm.
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

is untapped.
It would be better to assign the solution of these algorithms to the miners, and also pay them a small commission, which would be enough to pay back the costs of the farm.
In this case, the developers would not be able to create an environment where personal data does not go away from users' devices. This is also not a good solution
mine777

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

is untapped.
In this case, the developers would not be able to create an environment where personal data does not go away from users' devices. This is also not a good solution
Well, if network performance really increases in that case .. Then it will not be a bad decision.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

is untapped.
Well, if network performance really increases in that case .. Then it will not be a bad decision.
In that case, why does not anyone run the network of devices? Because it is not as productive as mining with the farm's GPU, for example, or with ASIC
imginy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

is untapped.
In that case, why does not anyone run the network of devices? Because it is not as productive as mining with the farm's GPU, for example, or with ASIC
Actually, there is a project that seems to be called the world-wide Wi-Fi. In it for the provided Internet traffic, through a single router, all users of the network farm crypt for the owner of the network
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

is untapped.
Actually, there is a project that seems to be called the world-wide Wi-Fi. In it for the provided Internet traffic, through a single router, all users of the network farm crypt for the owner of the network
All because for the transfer of reports between user devices it is not necessary to spend a lot of traffic, but each modern phone has sufficient characteristics to solve the algorithm
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

is untapped.
All because for the transfer of reports between user devices it is not necessary to spend a lot of traffic, but each modern phone has sufficient characteristics to solve the algorithm
It's right! But it's all about the operating system of a mobile device, I believe. Write a program and firmware for the Android operating system - it's easy, and the rest will need to look for an approach ..
mine777

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

It's right! But it's all about the operating system of a mobile device, I believe. Write a program and firmware for the Android operating system - it's easy, and the rest will need to look for an approach ..
Do you doubt that the developers will not be able to write a similar program for example for iOS? I do not think so, because now most of the users prefer the products of the Apple.
imginy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Do you doubt that the developers will not be able to write a similar program for example for iOS? I do not think so, because now most of the users prefer the products of the Apple.
Nevertheless, devices on the IOS are very protected from unwanted software, and therefore not everyone is able to write an application that will easily solve this issue...
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

Nevertheless, devices on the IOS are very protected from unwanted software, and therefore not everyone is able to write an application that will easily solve this issue...
In this case, the development team has a lot to do, as indeed packets with encrypted personal data can be perceived as a trojan that uses personal data.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult
Seidr

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you

Do you want me to write about this? I understand correctly?
Kunal parjapat

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

Good project thank you free coins
Seidr

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

Do you want me to write about this? I understand correctly?

Yes, it could be nice. You have been asked to talk about something like this, while the same participant in the project, as we are with you. I believe that we need to help people.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: