Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

Can you tell me anything about the road map ?
On the official website of DML is described in detail a "road map" for system development.
In March 2018, the team plans to carry out a campaign on the initial supply of coins to collect the necessary funding. The campaign starts on March 15, the deadline is not known. The team expects to raise at least $24.6 million.;
July-August 2018-the first release of the DML platform;
July-August 2019 — beta version of the DML is the third generation;
Q2 2020 and Q3 2020 — beta versions of the fourth generation DML Protocol with deployment of shared applications;
Q4 2020 is the final version of the fourth generation DML Protocol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

On the official website of DML is described in detail a "road map" for system development.
In March 2018, the team plans to carry out a campaign on the initial supply of coins to collect the necessary funding. The campaign starts on March 15, the deadline is not known. The team expects to raise at least $24.6 million.;
Q2 2020 and Q3 2020 — beta versions of the fourth generation DML Protocol with deployment of shared applications;
In the final version, the DML ecosystem should learn how to complement and compare all the data obtained and will be able to use billions of unused computing power of smartphones and personal computers. Thus, machine intelligence will learn how to make forecasts of high accuracy and adjust the production of goods and services to the needs of consumers.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

In the final version, the DML ecosystem should learn how to complement and compare all the data obtained and will be able to use billions of unused computing power of smartphones and personal computers. Thus, machine intelligence will learn how to make forecasts of high accuracy and adjust the production of goods and services to the needs of consumers.
I correctly understood that In other words, the computing network, which in bitcoin is used exclusively to solve meaningless mathematical problems and waste resources in DML will be used to train computers.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

I correctly understood that In other words, the computing network, which in bitcoin is used exclusively to solve meaningless mathematical problems and waste resources in DML will be used to train computers.
Quite true. Something like this would happen.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

And why this all in a whole need the ? Well, it is clear how it works, but for what?
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

And why this all in a whole need the ? Well, it is clear how it works, but for what?
From the point of view of the legislation to use personal data is fraught. Therefore, large corporations spend millions of dollars in bonuses for disclosure of these data, or does not notify about it. Agree, it becomes uncomfortable if you know that any company, like Facebook insistently asks to reveal all the background.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

From the point of view of the legislation to use personal data is fraught. Therefore, large corporations spend millions of dollars in bonuses for disclosure of these data, or does not notify about it. Agree, it becomes uncomfortable if you know that any company, like Facebook insistently asks to reveal all the background.
The Protocol DML (Decentralized Machine Learning) is created exclusively for one purpose: to provide access to unused information, but at the same time to ensure a high level of safety of personal data of users
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

The Protocol DML (Decentralized Machine Learning) is created exclusively for one purpose: to provide access to unused information, but at the same time to ensure a high level of safety of personal data of users
strong enough project should be ,I will follow him
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

strong enough project should be ,I will follow him
godspeed!
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

Do project managers assess the situation with the unstable bitcoine course as a risk to the project? And how do the participants evaluate this? Does it stop you before participation or investing?
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Do project managers assess the situation with the unstable bitcoine course as a risk to the project? And how do the participants evaluate this? Does it stop you before participation or investing?

Personally, I don't stop. A year ago, those who were exploring the topic of crypto currency, also said that everything is very shaky and unreliable. And what is the result now?)) People have a big profit with this topic Wink
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

Personally, I don't stop. A year ago, those who were exploring the topic of crypto currency, also said that everything is very shaky and unreliable. And what is the result now?)) People have a big profit with this topic Wink

in general, you are right))) risks shouldn't stop people from new achievements)) tell me more about the topic of artificial intelligence? Roll Eyes
miraxgr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

in general, you are right))) risks shouldn't stop people from new achievements)) tell me more about the topic of artificial intelligence? Roll Eyes

No one denies the risks, including the organizers. On the contrary, everyone is open about this and talk about it. Therefore, you have a good chance to discuss everything and ask all questions before investing))
leow

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

If suddenly the project closes and the platform stops working, all the digital data and personal data will also be lost? Or will it be possible to save your data in order to use it further? Roll Eyes
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, isn't an ordinary currency, money? Roll Eyes
miraxgr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent times in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations?
leow

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent times in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations?

By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation? Roll Eyes
miraxgr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation? Roll Eyes

What is your question related to? Do you think there are countries that are prohibited from participating in the project?))) Everyone has the Internet, the level of investment doesn't depend on the country and what the tokens know in any country already, I'm sure.
leow

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

What is your question related to? Do you think there are countries that are prohibited from participating in the project?))) Everyone has the Internet, the level of investment doesn't depend on the country and what the tokens know in any country already, I'm sure.

I'm not sure that everyone has all the necessary resources for this) Wink
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

I still can’t understand how much participants will be involved in the system. I get that it is a crowdsoursed platform for developers, who are interested in machine learning. Who else will be a part of it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: