Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins?  (Read 3629 times)
Black bro

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

the fastest way to increase altcoin is by trading, you have to really be able to analyze an altcoin that is growing so that the profits are also great, don't do it in a hurry because it can make you lose in trading, be careful not to buy coins to die because they can be extinguished so that makes you lose a lot of altcoin, while investing requires a lot of capital and long term
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:00:39 PM

I think this has to do with one's preference, the above mentioned ways of growing Altcoins are good but also requires critical decision making to avoid running at losses.
Trading would be a preferred option especially for those who know the nitty gritty of trading.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

in my opinion the best way to grow your coin. You must trade your coins, because it is the fastest and best method for growing coins.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 10:21:57 PM

Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

trading is the best way to grow your altcoins, trade it first and then when it appreciates and you see another prospective project that has loads of god stuff to offer then you uinvest in their project through which ever means they use to make it available to investors. ICO, IEO or STO and then HODL till it appreciates before selling.

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:59:39 PM

in my opinion the best way to grow your coin. You must trade your coins, because it is the fastest and best method for growing coins.
There are people who do not trade, yet make substantial amount of profit or returns. What I am saying invariably, is that, not everyone knows how to trade, but if you can identify good projects, then invest in them, you will make reasonable profit.
Imagine those who invested in the IEO of  Tokoin on Kucoin Spotlight, they made at least x3 of the IEO price.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:20:16 AM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

If you want to rich in a short time, then you should invest in ICO. But it has a risk always. Holding can be changed anyone life. In my opinion, Trading is the best option to increase your altcoins.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 07:51:30 AM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Your post is not clear enough. Do you want to increase the number of coins, or do you want to increase the value of the coins that you are holding right now? An intelligent investor would go for the latter option. In case you want to increase the number of coins, then you can try PoW mining with coins which are mined using that algorithm, such as Dash.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:23:27 AM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Trade of course but since you have an option of others. Include bounty campaign, this is the best process to accumulate altcoins without even paying for it. There are some decent campaign giving out tokens for youre promotional work for their token. Can I ask what is the purpose of collecting too much altcoins? I guess better to collect all major coins and tokens with value already than collecting altcoins that arent worth. For altcoins collect only big project ans stable one to be safe few years from now.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:44:41 AM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Of course, it is possible to invest in ICOs or IEOs, but now altcoins are showing themselves from a bad side and investors are investing very little in altcoins and this, of course, is alarming. You can always trade in any situation, but for this you certainly need experience in trading so as not to lose all your investments. You need to hold altcoins from top projects that can bring you good profit, but for this you need to study each project completely. In general, I think that it is best to participate in a bounty companies and you will can ensure some profit for yourself and you will not lose your money.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:49:27 AM

By exchanging in some markets you can add altcoin through arbitration by looking at the opportunity to get some% profit, but this method is full of risk if you do not carefully see the cost of withdrawal from the market

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 10:16:26 AM

During market bearish season Holding and trading is the best option to grow your coins, Trading is the all-time best option while hodl is best when the market is red and coins are on the bottom.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:19:55 AM

To grow your altcoins you should invest in the top level project that are bringing the ICO and IEO. Again, if you prefer to invest in the security token than the Utility token then you get some passive income with the earning of dividend or by stacking your coin. In the another way you should hold your coin till the super profit in the bull market.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:39:15 AM

One of the best options for increasing your altcoins are bounty campaigns and airdrops. You can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops and get free tokens. Another way is trading. With some investment, you can start your trading. Buy some potential coins and sell them for profits. Investing in good and potential ICOs is also cool idea.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 01:51:41 PM

with use of different tools and evaluation system to gives as fine on reference as investors to gains with use of returns as complying with work on extensive as the decision to work on beginning terms with use on qualifying distinctive on native as profile with personal presence on field of business with the bitcoin finance.

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:55:56 PM

By investing in potential altcoin is a way for us to get maximum results. we ourselves must first research before making any investment. do not let us wrong in taking the investment steps that we want to run,altcoin itself currently has so much and we have to do thousands of research to be able to benefit

This will begin with the willingness of people who want to find out in more detail about what types of coins you can invest in and generate little by little profits for a brighter future. Some people are very lazy to do that and analyze what will make them lose or gain.
Now few people do real coin analysis. many people buy because someone recommends it to them. nobody wants to think with their own heads and take responsibility for their actions

It's needed now to be more thorough and find out about the truth of the project they are taking part in. Many frauds continue to emerge in the present. this creates a severe trauma for everyone.
fraud will still exist, and there will never be a method that gives certainty to assets that will give us a profit. the analysis carried out is still very shallow and speculative. but sometimes I see some people selling groups to give daily trading signals. whether it's true or just manipulation.

Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:30:49 PM

Instead of investing in ico of course I would choose the easiest and most promising method at the moment, the method is actually trading and holding tokens to get as much profit as possible, but as a trader, of course, must be prepared to face losses when prices fall and of course traders must enjoy the ability to read price movements in the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:08:29 PM

I believe you intend to increase your hold of a particular token. The best option is scalping (trading). Join the token Telegram group and observe its activities which are largely contributed by news and media. Buy the rumor and sell the news. Then rinse and repeat. If you try this strategy several times you will have the chance to increase your portfolio. This is the method  that works for me.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:23:45 PM

For me trading is the best method to increase your altcoin. You just buy low and sell high, just keep doing that,. your altcoin will increase. 
I agree. As for me, this is the easiest and most profitable way. You don’t need to invent a bicycle. Everything has been invented for a long time. Use it as it is and get a good reward for it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:01:28 PM

Greetings there ladies and gentlemen. And are these the only options you consider nowadays? Or something else?
greelzs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:02:31 PM

Greetings there ladies and gentlemen. And are these the only options you consider nowadays? Or something else?

Evening arrangut. What exactly do you mean by only options? Sorry, don't fully get the sense of your question
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: