Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1914 times)
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

It has been difficult to trade these days, when market is being bearish because of regulation and other bans coming from big social media websites like google, facebook and twitter started this early year.

Pro trader can make millions, who knows if they were whales.

However, I think holding is the only right decision I can make right now until bitcoin is back to $10k again.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

I think for some traders , yes it is actually worth having a 1% to 5% might be worth for them , and we know that some people are not satisfied in trading because they think that 1%-5% profit is too small for them

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

To become pro trader need proccess and times, so only trader who always learn from mistake can to gain consistent profit. Many trader was get loss because greedy and dont have any management of risk. Trading will be worth or not depend on the each personality and professionalisme trader to manage  every risk in trading.

White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

Trading is worth for those who expert in trading business bacause they already know how to play with the risk of it. But for the newbie's its not advisable to do so, or else they will lost a lot of money when someone try it without knowing everything about trading.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Yes it has if you ready to educate yourself and big heart to risk and control the emotions to show patience.Keep in mind both perspective you can earn here and you can loose here,so depend upon your strategies and knowledge how you make decisions.

Trading need full attention then you able to earn because fluctuation of price no one can predict well anything happen here.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

Yes i just be in mind that is trading profitable. Maybe it fit to pro trader. But for newbie I think i didnt recommend that.
Its better to buy at cheap and wait for pump.

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

I think it mostly depends on a person. Trader must have a good self discipline, some background in this sphere, be ready to catch the hot news and trends of the market... in some sense it's also a talent to be a good trader. All these prerequisites play a role to define if it will be profitable.
tuikindu

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

I think in a bear market still had better wait, because we can't accurate judgment when the market rises, when it fell, I think the best way to hold, such as quietly bull market coming earlier.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

Why it should not be worthy? As long as you make profit, its ok. But i know what you mean. Some weekgs ago. in the bull market. you can make a lot more money with trading. So its true, back then it was possible to make thousand dollar profit in one day with just one bitcoin. At the moment thats not possible anymore. But they are still altcoin who goes 5x or something like that. SO trading is still profitable, but ust a little bit harder to know which coin goes as next to the moon.
If you are making money of course it is worthy, but you need to understand that when the market was going up making profit was very easy everyone was making a lot of money, now that the market is stagnant or it's going down I think we can see who are the real traders and who just got lucky, so for those that just got lucky I think it is a good idea to stop trading and do something else before they lose all their money.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

it is if you are willing to put in the effort that is needed. it looks way easier then it is , this is why so many people lose money trading. on the other hand you need them to make money trading.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

You can still earn money with trading. But not so easy like few years ago.
I think that before almost everyone could be a trader and make some money. These days market is more complex and demanding, it takes much more time and efforts and to get some serious profit you realy have to be involved very deeply.
So I would say that good profit today can make only professional traders that are fuly involved with it.

Agree with this. Doing trading nowadays is very risky, not normal like what experience last few years. Because of super volatility of the market nowadays, it is super difficult to earn profits, because some altcoins now are based on the Bitcoin price.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

trading can be very much worthy if we know how to trade properly, you should know a good trader can earn at least thousand of $ even in this dropping time of the entire market, but this should only be success if we are a good trader who know a lot about trading and many experiences with crypto trading, then, it will be a very profitable work, trading is only for professional traders not a lucky game for amateur.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

trading can be very much worthy if we know how to trade properly, you should know a good trader can earn at least thousand of $ even in this dropping time of the entire market, but this should only be success if we are a good trader who know a lot about trading and many experiences with crypto trading, then, it will be a very profitable work, trading is only for professional traders not a lucky game for amateur.

Yeah, you need to have a trading skills for you to earn huge profit in trading. It's not that easy when you do trading, there are a lot of instances that instead of earning thousands of dollars, you'll ended up losing thousands of dollars. You really need to have analytical and research skills. I have a lot of friends who became successful in trading. But before they became successful, they've lost thousands of dollars before. Trading will only be worthy if you know how to trade.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

Trading is very worth it especially when you know how to trade because you can earn millions because you know how to read the market and predict it so being a trader is just awesome.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

Absolutely.Trading is really worth it if you will jist be patient.If you want to earn big you better go trade but you must also need to be patient enough because trading takes a long term before you can earn big so you must hold your coins until it rises its value before you will sell it in order for you to earn big profit.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

Trading is an act that must be learned. Yes good traders make some reasonable money off trading but that does not mean that they never lose trades. Infact any trader that said he has never lost a trade is not a trader or if he is, then he is a mischievous person.
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

I think this is not a gamble, it's like stocks that have value up and down, when we want to buy then we have to wait for people who will sell and if we are lucky the value can go up and we can sell it
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

For me trading also like gambling and every one of them have a risk for me trading is much less risk if you compare to gambling but if you are lucky enough in gambling you can earn 10x in just an hour of gambling but if your not luck and hour also you lose everething you have.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

The problem of those who can not make money on trading, often lies in the superficial attitude to trading. These people do not treat trading as business or work, but as gambling or something like that. Accordingly, the main desire is to get a quick and easy income. A professional trader is the complete opposite of them. If there is a desire and motivation to become a Pro, then you will become and will receive income.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:04:18 AM

Trading is an act that must be learned. Yes good traders make some reasonable money off trading but that does not mean that they never lose trades. Infact any trader that said he has never lost a trade is not a trader or if he is, then he is a mischievous person.
Not losing a trade even once it's simply impossible those that promise that you will never lose a single trade if you follow their formula are just scammers, I have seen people claiming things like that before and as you may guess that is never true and the poor people that invest in those systems never make any money, and while I'm sorry for them common sense dictates that it was impossible to never lose a trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: