Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:50:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1920 times)
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

I think it is worth the risk that we face, because trading is a big risk, if we are lucky then we will get a lot of profit but if we are wrong in taking decisions then we have a loss then we must be able to read the market well
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

I think it is worth the risk that we face, because trading is a big risk, if we are lucky then we will get a lot of profit but if we are wrong in taking decisions then we have a loss then we must be able to read the market well
Knowing the risk will help us decide properly, of course it's a big risk since we are just guessing on the price movement.
The fact that not all traders are successful, we can be in the situation also that we can loss money and it's necessary for us to manage ourselves in that situation so we can be successful in the long run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

I would say it is worth the time. I have been trading since like beginning. But I admit that sometime you will earn a good chunk and if you don't play it wisely the next day you will lose what you just made.

The key to making serious amount of money out of trading is;

1. A minimum capital of at least 1000 USD. And play in only one coin at a time.
2. Have a reason before entering a trade.
3. Always enter when it's a dip.
5. If you know a coin is going down for sure, re-adjust your position.
5. Patience patience patience.

You will not always earn. When you enter a trade don't panic. Stick with it and keep re-adjusting your position.

6. There should really be no place for Greed in your heart.Be rational, if you are in profit, just take it. I know people sometimes keep increasing their sell position again and again and then there's a sudden dip and you are out for another few hours or so. Don't get carried away with your emotions.

Take small profits. This is the key to your success.

I hope this helps.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

I think trading is worth it only if you know what you are doing and have acquired enough experience!

trading its one of those things that are simple to pick up and do but very hard to master, it takes a lot of study in the background and most of people dont see it

but I guess the rewards are huge and its one of the best way to make money by using market leverages!
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:35:26 AM

I think there are high performance trading template created by pro trader. This trader has spent most of their lives learning and trading and this is evident by the financial reward they have gotten. I trade constantly and I can tell you confidently that I have made money I never thought would be possible for me.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
Yes it is totally worth it and I have some friends who is earning large amount of money through trading. My friends are just 17 years old though. Trading is a serious matter and it should be done with care or else you might lose huge amounts. I have read about a person who got his first million through trading at the age of 19. At first he hesitated because he do not believe at the power of trading but he insisted and he studied a lot about trading until he fully understand it. So now, he is a pro trader and he is trading constantly to further earn more money.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

well if you have millions then you can make millions in trading. anyway, trading is not an easy job my friend, last year I left my day job to focus on trading and writing blogs, but unfortunately as the market stops getting bullish and too bad I was able to buy BEFORE the crash - it became hard for me to recover my loss and have to wait for a pump before I can sell my bags and make money.

Good thing I was brave enough to try Gunbot and let him execute the trades for me... right now I am back to my office job and let the bot trade in my behalf. So far so good, money making is a wonderful thang! ha ha.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

I think it's worth, if not to trade, then at least to understand the basics of the trading. There is nothing difficult if you know at least a little bit. There are many educational videos on the internet that can be helpful to those who want to start trading
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

In my own opinion, trading is all worth it because in this, you can earn money every single day but you should know how to read charts, candlesticks and others. You can lose in just a minute but ofcourse the most important of all is patience and you should know how to hold.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Actually trading is not gambling, it is based on ourselves how to respond. If our goal to gamble ya it can be called gambling or otherwise.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Trading is actually worth it! There are many people like me are now depending to the trading because we are earning many benefits from it. I studied all the information that I need for me to create wise decision while I am trading my cryptocurrencies.

ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Trading in between Tether compared to altcoin will be entirely different when it comes on moving prices and the risk involve.I agree on the thing you do said that profits would be entirely depending on how much we would able to risk out. There is no doubt that trading gives a good profit to bitcoin users, and traders as well. But we all know that bitcoin is really risky especially for those who don't understand how it works and operates and do not make researches and studies on how to be better with it
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

You need certain skills and qualities in order to trade successfully. Many people start trading after getting impressed by the profits it offers but again, they cannot make it just because they don’t have those skills that make you a good trader. At least, I do not have my capital tied down, I keep playing with the swings in the market with the help of TA, FAs and indicators and one keeps increasing one's holding
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

Trading in between Tether compared to altcoin will be entirely different when it comes on moving prices and the risk involve.I agree on the thing you do said that profits would be entirely depending on how much we would able to risk out. There is no doubt that trading gives a good profit to bitcoin users, and traders as well. But we all know that bitcoin is really risky especially for those who don't understand how it works and operates and do not make researches and studies on how to be better with it
They're not something a trader should harbor so best thing is to root them out and start trading with confidence, knowing that it is your research, studies and analyses that influences  what trading decisions you make. If you are making money of course it is worthy, but you need to understand that when the market was going up making profit was very easy everyone was making a lot of money, now that the market is stagnant or it's going down
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

Trading cryptocurrency is a worthwhile venture and largely depends on the amount of time and resources invested in it. Just like any venture in life,  if you put in more energy into' it you will definitely creep rewards. It requires putting in a lot of time to Learn new strategies. The pros must have taken their time and resources to arrive at where they are now. Nothing in life comes easy. With consistent effort, trading is a worthwhile venture.
Of course trading in any business worth the most especially in cryptocurrency if you have experience and skills of trading. The more money you invest in trading the more will be the profit. One thing is important that cryptocurrency trading is full of risks and if you have the courage to bear the lose if you face then there is no profitable business than crypto trading.
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Very much, if you learn it its actually addictive
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

Many people are earning big amount of money in trading because of the knowledge that they are using for them to earn money. Trading is actually worth it because we can earn big amount of bitcoin by using our skills and knowledge.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

Trading can make us rich. You should focus on trading for you to earn big amount of money. We can easily double our money if we will use our skills and the knowledge that we learned. There is no doubt that trading is really worth it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

Right now, the way the market is fluctaiing everyday or two days, this would be a good time to trade, especially for the everyday traders. At the start of this year, the first 3 months there was a lot of uncertainty with plenty sharp decline. Now we are seeing consistent up and downs. With these up and downs you can make daily profits, they won't be huge (unless you invest a lot at once).
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

yes for sure trading is worth if u sell your btc at highest peak guess all depends on your guts of holding and selling at right time saying it from my personal experience cause when btc was on 20k $ me sold lots of btc and when it was on 10k $ buyed with profit guess it cause of last year experience luckly Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: