Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1920 times)
cpkozak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

I find it worthwhile only for people who have a lot of time, and if they have a lot of market analysis skills then this will bring them much profit. And those who do not have as much time as I buy and hold are the best I can do.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

If you wanna recover your losses from price dump then you need to hold your coins. If you sell them it means you actually lose your investment capital, but if the price of that sold coin decreases more then you just better hold them.
Trading is really worth it. We can really gain a huge amount of profit in trading. And we can only earn on it buy doing such good decision on the trading feild. So then everything on trading site is really depend on us or on how we act on the different situation on the trading feild. Trading is more amazing and some other people really loves their work as a trader because it is really full of excitement.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

Yes, trading is all worth it. But it also depends on what kind of trader you are. If you make yourself as a full-time trader, then you gain a lot of profit, that is if you know how to trade well and you are knowledgeable enough on how to do the trading. It laso depends on how patient you are especially with the volatility of the market price.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

I think it is worth the risk that we face, because trading is a big risk, if we are lucky then we will get a lot of profit but if we are wrong in taking decisions then we have a loss then we must be able to read the market well
Knowing the risk will help us decide properly, of course it's a big risk since we are just guessing on the price movement.
The fact that not all traders are successful, we can be in the situation also that we can loss money and it's necessary for us to manage ourselves in that situation so we can be successful in the long run.
Amongst all other ways of making money in the world of the crypto currencies, trading is the best possible way and that it can help you a huge amount of money and that too on daily basis or you can say weekly basis. If you have enough of the skillset and the knowledge regarding the things that you think trading can work for you in a better way, then you must go for it and you will never get disappointed.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

It takes a lot of skills before we would be able to trade accordingly. There are things that we need to learn first before taking the next step and it will take a lot of courage and patience for you to do it smartly. It is all worth it because no matter how hectic or hard it is, we'll still be rewarded in due time.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

I am not a trader anymore but i can say that trading can earn million. I see some of my friends with has an great experience and develop the skills they have. Welleverything is start with nothing to apply. So in early days , failure in getting profit is not bad, its part of turning to a pro. But remember you need big funds to earn million in trading. Watch or read more article to learn the different way. Youtube is a good source. My friend is learn through watching.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

In my opinion, yes in trading we can earn and worth it, it depends on how you handle your skill and knowledge into it,a lot of people became successful bec. Of trading,eventhough it is risky but if you smart /wise enough then you will succeed .
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

For me, since I'm a newbie and had recently enjoyed the happiness of trading, I would say that yes I needed it and it's worthy. Because this is where I can get the source to sustain my needs and my family's needs. This is where we can get enough source of income (for now because I'm a begginer) but later on will be too much and that too much is something I can used to share with my friends and not so friends. And I want to continue enjoying the ups and downs in trading.

cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

It's hard to actually define worth it here.  Can it be worthwhile for an individual?  Sure can, you can definitely get into crypto and come out wealthier and many people have.  If you look at it as a whole though, is it worth it having this entire system?  Probably not.  For anyone to win, someone else has to lose.  You aren't really creating anything or adding to the world in any way, and learning to read charts and other analytics doesn't apply to anything that adds to the world either. 
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

Trading crypto currency is good way of making money in crypto currency market but one must have good knowledge of trading crypto because without the knowledge of trading crypto currency it will just like you are a gambler who rely solely on luck which i don't believe it work's in trading crypto currency.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

If you really think about what currency to invest in, then your profit can be up to 100 percent in a short period of time. In classic markets, a trader's profit of 30 percent is considered incredibly successful. If we talk about the bullish market, it is really easier to earn, but all the huge fortune made in the bearish market.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 04:44:39 PM by Gabrieelle

You can gain serious gain if you know how crypto world work and you trade without emotions and don't do daily trading. Because in my opinion crypto market will gives you profit if you trade at least weekly. The movement in crypto is very volatile and if you insist to do daily trade make sure you use bot trading because you also fight against bot in the market and do scalping or arbitrage.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Trading is a good stategy, however, I have seen that it is a slow process. The daily price movements simply are not usually great enough to make decent profits, unless you are leveraging with something like $100k.

I personally make huge profits by buying low priced altcoin (dollar cost averaging), then taking profits with something like 2% of my coin stash at like 10x profit, mostly to dollar cost average into other low priced altcoins, to ensure my portfolio is well diversified.

And of course, sometimes a situation arises where I can buy a large portion of a coin supply. These are very valuable coin hoards that I intend to keep for long term, with the goal to expand them over time.

I am by no means a professional, nor am I a millionaire, but I think this is a good strategy, because the main way I have lost money, is simply by selling all my coins. I have missed out on 30 btc specifically by selling all of a coin. I had earned over 1000% profit, the rally continue another 30x. It did make a full retrace, so a long term strategy is not necessarily the best, it really depends on the coin. For example, a hyperinflated staking coin will always full retrace dump.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Do yoi think people will trade cryptocurrencies if it is not worth it? Of course not! Trading cryptocurrencies is really worth it because you we can easily double our money by using our knowledge and skills.
No one will ever try to trade in cryptocurrencies if they know that it is not worth it. It's totally worth it to trade in cryptocurrencies because you could get a high return of investments. But you need to have to study first the basic of trading and also about the coin you're going to trade and of course you're skills on how to do it is required too.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

If you really think about what currency to invest in, then your profit can be up to 100 percent in a short period of time. In classic markets, a trader's profit of 30 percent is considered incredibly successful. If we talk about the bullish market, it is really easier to earn, but all the huge fortune made in the bearish market.
Yes, I believe that trading is worth it but for those who have strong dedication that can give ample time since it really needs a constant monitoring in the market value to gain good profit, there are friends of mine that become rich through trading, they can tell and justify that trading is really worth it.

haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

I have brought home the bacon from trading over the most recent couple of years and I haven't had a customary activity since 2013 as a result of it. Millions to be made in these markets while they are youthful the profits won't be conceivable in two or three years with regulations will make the markets turn out to be more stable.
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Do yoi think people will trade cryptocurrencies if it is not worth it? Of course not! Trading cryptocurrencies is really worth it because you we can easily double our money by using our knowledge and skills.
No one will ever try to trade in cryptocurrencies if they know that it is not worth it. It's totally worth it to trade in cryptocurrencies because you could get a high return of investments. But you need to have to study first the basic of trading and also about the coin you're going to trade and of course you're skills on how to do it is required too.

To answer the question, trading worths your time and effort but it's complicated with the actors playing in the exchanges. There are speculators, manipulators and other group of traders want to make the price jump and down all the time.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

It totally relies upon the experience you have on the grounds that experience traders will work as indicated by his advantages and begin to figure out how to profit. Be that as it may, finally they will influence a benefit with the investment they to do. An inexperienced individual will confront problems with his trading procedures to profit.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Trading is not easy, especially in the bitcoin market price fluctuations unpredictable
To trade with value requires you to have basic knowledge and business strategy
To achieve that you need to learn a lot, if you are absolutely novice should not trade
Trade is one of the effective ways to make a good income and you are prepared to experience the knowledge. Then you will find that the trade is worth it but it takes time and knowledge.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

do not do day trading if you do not have much time, day trading takes a lot of time and you can not make big profit,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: