Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1920 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

I am actually one of those who have not been so lucky in trading but I have been so blesses since I've had it because it changed my life a lot in terms of financial aspect. I believe that trading can be learned in time. Our experience is our best training ground here as well.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

It is worth it if you know what you are doing. Trading can give you the financial freedom of being your own boss without working a day job to make end meet. While traders make profit, they make losses too but because of their knowledge and experience they can control their losses and always be in the game. It requires patient and experience before you start to realize it is worth it.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

It takes a lot of skills before we would be able to trade accordingly. There are things that we need to learn first before taking the next step and it will take a lot of courage and patience for you to do it smartly. It is all worth it because no matter how hectic or hard it is, we'll still be rewarded in due time.
Trading is no doubt one of the best possible ways of making more money and that too on daily or weekly basis but it is suitable only for a person who is very good in it and the one who knows almost all the things related to trading and who is this much confident that he will be able to handle the things in a better way and that he will be able to make the right decision at the right time.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Trading can be beneficial. You need to know how to control yourself during the bearish season and play your capital when there is a rapid change in price. You need to research the coin specifically and make sure all the things add up.
But if you go into the market after listening to the Fudders then it's not made up for you.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

Trading crypto currency actually worth except if you don't know how to trade crypto currency. Many are making good money from trading crypto currency and at the same time investing in different projects which in
 turn yeild good return on their investment.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Yes it is you could earn a big profit from trading if you can hold your coin and your coin have a great project,
It is worth the risk I have seen some of my friends earned a huge amount of money by investing in some coin and holding it for a long period of time.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

well, it is hard to make profit in crypto market especially if you are a daily trader. but yes there are so many people that earn serious amount of money by trading altcoins daily. so if you can manage it really worth of it.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

There is no doubt that trading gives a good profit to bitcoin users, especially when you know how to trade. But, if you just jump in without knowing anything about the market, you will end up losing more money.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

trading is worth it if it's done or you've grown right and you know that you've got it because of your confidence in yourself
Marcel666

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

Depends on your trading strategy and your capital.
With large fundings you could make substantial amounts, with just a little interest on your capital.

It also depends on the situation of the market, and the amount of time on your hands.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Definitely yes, if your qualities fit to that system surely you will earn huge amount of money but of course there's also risk when it comes to trading but you can lessen it by understanding the things behind it and having some strategies to use. For me If you have no job right now and have some crypto knowledge then day trading will be worth your time, and having it full time will be the best thing to do, so instead of wasting your time holding some coins for future purposes make yourself busy by having day trading part of your everyday life.
Manhenro

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Sometimes you can make serious money from trading but sometimes the coins can also dump on you. Trading generally is very interesting for those who really know when to get in and out. Most of the times, newbies especially lose their money in trading.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

It all depends on your trading skills and knowledge on trading,  if you know how to deal with your assets you will profit for sure but if you just trade without proper understanding and just trade for luck thats risky..
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

I am actually one of those who have not been so lucky in trading but I have been so blesses since I've had it because it changed my life a lot in terms of financial aspect. I believe that trading can be learned in time. Our experience is our best training ground here as well.
Well, we all have this what we called own right time pr lucky time when it comes to trading. Not all the time we can get what we want to get, not all the time we can be so lucky that everytime we trade we can be profited or can be earned. Sometimes we should be patience and be responsible too in everything decisions we made.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Well, we all have this what we called own right time pr lucky time when it comes to trading. Not all the time we can get what we want to get, not all the time we can be so lucky that everytime we trade we can be profited or can be earned. Sometimes we should be patience and be responsible too in everything decisions we made.
Apparently, many today believe that the market has stopped. But if you really understand the things, price fluctuations in the market are still happening on this can today make money. So I believe that the market is alive and traders can work peacefully.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

I read a lot of autobiographies of traders. They wrote a lot that when excessive excitement appears in the trade, soon you will lose your money. Trading is not a game - it's a job. This is an erroneous phrase "to play on the stock exchange", it is correct to say "to trade on the stock exchange".
matt_hugh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

It becomes worth it when your mind is not set to reaching wealth instantly after commencing with trading. At the same time, excessive leverages can be a winning strategy to lose large amounts of money. It only takes one or two unlucky trades to wipe traders out completely so it is rather better to invest more time in learning about trading than investing your "all" whilst depleting your account. Overall, it is worth it when you are better schooled about it before you instantly make appoint trading as your main way of living.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

Yes, trading is still profitable nowadays if you have the required knowledge and experience about it. This field as known by its risks, so you have to get good learning firstly, and also choosing the most profitable coins, and the best moments to buy or sell.

Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

Yes, trading is still profitable nowadays if you have the required knowledge and experience about it. This field as known by its risks, so you have to get good learning firstly, and also choosing the most profitable coins, and the best moments to buy or sell.
but still you have to touch, because otherwise you will not have any experience and knowledge. Therefore, first you need to create your own small starting capital and start working with these funds. Only in the process you will get your professionalism.
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

For me I would say that theres money in trading, but you can also loss your money if you dont do it the right way, but if you will learn how to play it well, you need to learn the trend, the history and the development of currency that you want to buy, in that way you can predict where it goes.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: