Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1909 times)
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Just like you said, we are no longer in bull market so your strategy has to be solid  and workable! I think it's possible to make stable trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

Traders are ordinary gamblers and earn only those who risk the money of their investors, the rest lose money.
  No, I don’t think this is right. Trading is totally different from gambling. Gambling is just about risking money and based on luck, you are playing a harmful game that is just making you loser. While trading is totally different, it involves skill and experience. People are different with strategies but their ending becomes so amazing. Trading gives you a respectable way of earning.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:25 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

I think it is, but you have to be really thorough and careful with the business you are following. You should see and understand that not every coin in the market is good enough and profitable enough to be traded. In fact, there are so many coins right now that can lead you astray to a venture that can really give you good profit. Thus, I would qualify in saying that although it can be profitable, you should first learn the art of choosing the better projects that would have the fighting chance of rising up.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:43:18 PM

Lots of people are coming in trading every day with zero knowledge. So, trading not worthy of them. Trading is not easy what people think, it is really a tough job to make profits continuously. For the regular or experienced traders, yes, trading is worthy to make money.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

Lots of people are coming in trading every day with zero knowledge. So, trading not worthy of them. Trading is not easy what people think, it is really a tough job to make profits continuously. For the regular or experienced traders, yes, trading is worthy to make money.
Trading is worthy eventhough their are situatuions of dumping coins,but if you have your strategy you can still have a profit.Trading can be a source of income for it is a skill to be improve everyday.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

It is worthless if we do trading with the feeling only since it can be so hard to handle our emotions while we are on unexpected result. Trading with good knowledge and stable emotions will worth to try.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
You can see that the market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and very hard to guess. According to my analysis and reference in many sources, bitcoin prices will be able to adjust to the $ 7400 mark and then strongly rebound to the $ 12000 level.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

It is worthless if we do trading with the feeling only since it can be so hard to handle our emotions while we are on unexpected result. Trading with good knowledge and stable emotions will worth to try.
Off course, trading is really worth it to do because if we are a good trader it very easy for us to earn or to make money in trading, and trading will be very worth it to do when the market is in good condition and we can make good profit in trading if the coins we have is a good coin.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:57:08 AM

Its hard for me to make consistent profit from crypto trading, i havebeen in crypto trading more than 1 years but still not possible to gain profit in consistent. Emotion and greedy still become my enemy in trading. I think trader who possible to make consistent profit from trading only experience trader who hasbeen more than 4 or 5 years in trading activity.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

The crypto market still represents itself as some mystery platform because it is so unpredictable which is why I would not fully rely on trading when it some to the income and support of your life but it can be a very good and promising extra money for you.
If we only talked about worth it trading is really worth it but it was risky. And though trading could give us a high profit we couldn't rely on it surely that everytime we could get a high profit from this due to unpredictable variations of prices and unpredictable changes so we should have to be wise in our choices when conducting trading.
of course it worth, a lot of people spend most of their time in trading because they sure can get big profits from trading?
you know that only people who have trade skills will gain profit, that means trading will be worth if you have knowledge and skills in trading
shanewolff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

Sure we can, with enough practice , patience , keep learning and also with luck factor, we can make some money, but it's bit of gambling too, but the odds are better than gambling.

yes, there are traders that made, and still making millions, we can find stories about them just surfing bit google,  So it's true, but to make that their investment and previous losses are also considerable.

in a bull market we can always make money just for holding long enough, but even with that there are day traders that still make average monthly salary from one day trading..

It all comes to keep trying, and keep learning until one is fully confidence.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

I think yes if you focus and full times doing that and make best trading plan, you have to check price action of crypto everytimes and make research about fundamental analysis. By focus, full times with good risk management is more posibility to gain consistent profit. And also important to decide what monthly target profit that you have.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

Trading is really worth it because most of the people who choose trading earn a lot of profit. But they need to make a research before they earn a lot of money.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

Trading is really worth it because most of the people who choose trading earn a lot of profit. But they need to make a research before they earn a lot of money.
and you what. they research by go to many pump telegram group then do the exactly thing they post and yelling crypto is scam ..

palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

I think trading is different from gambling and trading it seems to me a very good thing to earn extra money. If you master the science of trading then you are good at trading. I think you will get many benefits. Trade can make us rich.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

It can be, though sometimes there are unnecessary events in tradings like dumping of altcoins. Probably, if you are a pro-trader you will always know how to control yourself during bearish season and play your capital when there is rapid change in the price.
Most of the time, pro-traders are the one who has the biggest possibility to manipulate the market as well as to earn a lot of income. Therefore, trading can be a source of income and if we are lucky, we can be a millionaire because of trading.

it is worth it if you do nothing wrong, if you do it right you will be successful, and if you trust yourself you can even be poor
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

Yes, of course, trading is worth it. If your analysis will include the chart and you need to control your emotion and don't panic all circumstances. If you enter the exchanging digital currency there a possibility of losing or winning, don't stress in cryptocurrency it will take a month before identifying if you are losing or gaining in the trading. It will only rely on what are your objectives what are you aiming salary. Risky but worth it.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

I think trading is different from gambling and trading it seems to me a very good thing to earn extra money. If you master the science of trading then you are good at trading. I think you will get many benefits. Trade can make us rich.
clearly different between gambling and trading. in trading we must have a strategy of trading analysis and psychological control. i am sure if we can manage it, we will be able to use it as our main job

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

Yes absolutely right trading will give you a good return in a short period of time but sometimes it can result lossing your money thats why you need to learn carefully before entering in this industry.
I do trading and I experience to win and lose money because of this I learn a lot dont be rush its better to gain knowdlege before starting to trade.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

With trading you can actually get great profit , but you can lose all too. So if you never trade I would recommend you to start with small amount and once you get in track with trading then you can put more money in. For trading you need to have a free time to sitting next to computer because every minutes the price is changing.
If you are an experienced trader you can make good profits but if you are not then you can lose your investment. So it is important to gain skills about trading to become successful trader to earn money from trading. Buying and holding is for only investors and not for businessmen and trading is business and will give you handsome profits in short time.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: