Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What am I to do?  (Read 12016 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

Hello my friend
I think it's better for you to hold coins longer until the end of this year, as usual at the end of the year prices will rise on each coin, just wait
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Hello my friend
I think it's better for you to hold coins longer until the end of this year, as usual at the end of the year prices will rise on each coin, just wait
Hold sometimes doesn't solve problems, in my opinion, use free time to see opportunities but if it's not enough courage just surrender wait and see. if I actually look for more potential altcoins than hold my coin.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

it seems to me that the best thing now is learning to trade in a falling market. I managed to earn on NEO x4, when it recently rose from 5 dollars to 20 ..
NicoleMorgan764

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

I think at this point you should keep all the amount of coin you own. As of now, in the last months of 2018, it is possible that the last months of the year are the months that Cryptocurrency can recover. Even if you lose 30% of the profits you make, you should not make the wrong decisions, which can cause you to lose the chance you have.
Anone69

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

You can't panic today if you actually do research before buying the altcoin. You are not alone who lost money in this market accident. There will be a lot with you.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

all you have to do is just one way, that is by being patient, but if you really fear losing all your money, you can sell it. I just reminded the market price to go up and down, if I better keep it for a while.
rightnowwe

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

all you have to do is just one way, that is by being patient, but if you really fear losing all your money, you can sell it. I just reminded the market price to go up and down, if I better keep it for a while.
If there is any kind of emotion for the trade other than joy then that person should just exit his coins.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

I think you learn from this fall. We need to diversify. You can't put it here more than you would like to lose. It is necessary to prevent you from being damaged, but in order to increase your profit.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

We are all experiencing the same situation and if you'll look at the history of cryptocurrency, you'll find the the price drop is just a part of it's votality. It is best to hold until the market recovers or until you reach your target goal. Buying is also the best thing to do during this dip.

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

There's no point in selling now. I think that you should keep all the coins in the long run, it is also possible to buy more coins at a low price, so you will increase your chances of success.
Buying coins at a low price is a good idea to date to create and form a crypto portfolio. But, given that the crypto market is still under the influence of the bearish trend, it is now better to form its long-term crypto portfolio.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

I suggest don't do anything,
this might be hard, but I think being patient might be a good step for now.

Don't panic, stay hold and don't sell ... wait a few months, while you monitor the progress of the market and always update the information ... I'm sure the market will return to stable and rise again like last year.

And instead it's time for you to increase your investment because of the falling prices ...
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You are quite in a higher rank. I think you should know what you should do, I supposed. Still not familiar, or yet in shocked. Well, this is crypto you musts learn more about this, I suggest you should let the fear out of you. Do not let the fear take you away or else you might get in trouble with that or the worse is that you might severely lose your money more than you could. Take away that bad habit of yours. Just remember this thing, if the market goes crashed it is either you buy or you hold, and else go trade you know what I mean.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

I want to start by answering the question you asked with a question, and then I think I will do my necessary recommendations. The first thing I want to ask you about is whether you need cash because if you do not have such a need and your current investment is seriously harmed, it will not be a good idea to end this investment. You should not forget a fact that you have not made a loss unless you sell your investment, but when you do the sales, then you will be hurt. For that reason, I do not recommend that you end your investment unless you need the money because you may regret it later. On the other hand, why would you end your investment at a loss if you do not need the money?
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Don't panic and don't sell anything. Just hoLd. Come back few months later.
I am back after few months and the situation is worse then was. It shows that do not trust some newbies here. Do your own research, technical analysis said that we were in and still we are in bearish market, so why holding something what is falling?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jutomals

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

obviously we definitely know this time the cost of bitcoin is having tumbled to has not demonstrated his restoration from falling then it will likewise influence all the altcoin going on now however I accept and trust this will again ascend again and influence the shade of the exchanging to showcase is brimming with bubbly so I do now simply sitting tight for the perfect time and patient on the off chance that we will purchase or offer
infobiactrader

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Don't get panic are you new to trading? Market price volatility, It is very usual while doing trading. You should handle these kind situation. Be calm and hold your coin. I hope Next month we can see some improvement
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

Hello my friend
Hold sometimes doesn't solve problems, in my opinion, use free time to see opportunities but if it's not enough courage just surrender wait and see. if I actually look for more potential altcoins than hold my coin.
in this condition it is better to be patient waiting for the market to recover. because trading now I feel bad and too risky. it will be more profitable if you wait for the coin price to rise. I believe that sooner or later the market will rise again, so be patient just a matter of time.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

just gotta be patient man, end of summer is always like this hang in there
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

I invested in the crypto currency in the winter and now my investment portfolio has lost 70%)) I think I have only one option - to wait for the growth of the crypto-currency market! Because I do not want to sell at a loss!

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

If you chose prospective tokens and the team is OK, then keep them and do not sell, there will definitely be an upswing, you'll see.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: