Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

We must always remember that there are so many people, so many opinions. I continue to believe in the growth of BTC's value in the long term, despite the comparison with the financial bubble. The advantage of BTC lies in the amount of its capitalization. BTC will always be the largest and most popular coin. Now the situation is alarming, because the currency is undergoing large-scale transformation. Bitcoin ceases to be a means of payment that can be used every day. The coin has a real potential to become an asset to store money.
Hexon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Price corrections are common in every investment, including in Bitcoin, but we must learn not to get carried away by people's opinions. Learning and finding out more about Bitcoin will further reduce the worries and provide a clearer picture, in order to be able to make the right decision at the right time.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

There is 3 types of people

1- Who will say it is over BTC is dead - Those are the FUDERS and mostly they are BCH LTC  fans , they will never stop .

2- People who will sell when price starting to crash just so they can buy more at lower prices .

3- People who do not give a fuk about the price and they are in for a very long run ( locking there BTC in cold storage ) they already placed there bet maybe at 50k+ or 100k who knows and they will never touch there BTC now .

There is another type who really think BTC is dead every time a crash happen but I do not think they should be in the list because they simply should just sell there crypto and get out of here , Crypto is not for them .

you forgot number 4 Smiley people that sold when bitcoin was under 1k and now spend all their time bashing cryptos in general, becuse they missed out and are just sad pathetic people with no hobbies and have nothing better to do with their lifes:P

Dont you think that some of those FUDERS are those people who sold their bitcoin at high price and they will do fud to buy at a low price.

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correctionI saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Dont worry Bitcoin will sure get back on its heights, just wait and see, bitcoin has all the qualities to go up, Tom Lee Predicts Bitcoin To Reach $91,000 by March 2020, Based On Performances After Past Dips. Lee has been predicting high prices for BTC since its price was below $3,000. In July 2017 Lee had already stated that Bitcoin would hit $55,000 by 2022. More recently, in January of this year, Lee said that BTC would hit $25,000 by the end of 2018. read more https://cointelegraph.com/news/tom-lee-predicts-bitcoin-to-reach-91000-by-march-2020-based-on-performances-after-past-dips
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

I don't know what makes you think that it is over, just because some people who just came here for the money, who have no idea about how the market works, they just recently heard about bitcoin and wanted to get rich but they were disappointed because it did not meet their false fantasy, so they go around saying that bitcoin is bad and cryptocurrency is not good, i know we all have a our opinions but some people have the wrong idea and people should know better than to listen to them, as long as there are people supporting bitcoin and as long as there is money involved in this market, than, it will always live on.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

In cryptocurrency business, not totally all people here are the same ideas and opinions, every opinions and ideas sometimes are made by people with a conflicts of situations, but the real purpose why we are here in crypto business, it is because of the income, and even we have a conflicts of ideas and situations but still the purpose is to earn money. However, worried is always here in crypto business, it is because of the safety and security, that nobody can give the accurate life expansion of cryptocurrency operation. Sometimes there are people says that bitcoin end is near, and it is a form of negative opinion, but there are also people says that bitcoin live forever and the value rise up to $91,000 by year 2020. And who knows that those ideas and predictions will come true.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

If you believe in the crypto tech then you don't have to worry. There is nothing but positive news for Bitcoin and still if you think that bitcoin project is failing than maybe you need to leave the crypto markets. Do you expect the prices to just keep on going up? Every coin pumping is going to correct at some point.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

The price of crypto can be fall and can be grow it is not the problem for us that now the bitcoin price fall and we have to use bitcoin for the long term So it is good to keep patience and be relax do not worry about the bitcoin future because the bitcoin is ever green currency and soon the businesses will develop in the world who will accept bitcoin as the payment method.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Your question is good, But you can actually answer your question. Your question is similar to advice. such as a hold or sell question. There are so many news that is spreading nowadays so much news is terrifying. If we ask a Trader it is better to hold it first because the pro trader does not sell the loss that I noticed them. We must also have our own self-esteem and avoid being compared to other opinions. Actually we are still following.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

No, that's not true. You don't have to worry everything is fine, why? Imagine how strong bitcoin is, it is created by satoshi nakamoto in year 2009, untill now bitcoin is still alive. About that price getting low all the time, that is how bitcoin works since then, that's how we can earn more on it, buy when market is red. And bitcoin and cryptocurrency is active, untill now, in fact, bitcoin is the king in digital currency, bitcoin price is twice higher than other coins.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

I would like to suggest you not to panic.No matter what bitcoin will bounce back to it's real position within some days.
So you should buy more while it's price is low and HODL.

Most of the people are panic about Bitcoin because they bought the Bitcoin at the higher rate and Bitcoin price kept falling in the market and this makes more panic about the Bitcoin. Yes, i agree if they can wait for another 2 or 3 months they can easily good returns on Bitcoin investments.
ellabanana

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

So, I check your rank and it says your newbie, so it means that your still new in this community, right? So, why do you get paranoid regarding the value of coins? Believe those who have been here for a long time. I'm also new here, but most them says, that its normal and this is how it works. So just be patient if you have coins already. Great things come to those who knows how to wait.

Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

Who tells you that its over? Im going to tell you that its the best time to buy there are many investors sells their coins because they are afraid to lose but for sure they will regret their decisions on the next coming months just wait and you will see that people in this community is right.

Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Yes the best is yet to come. View read more the history of bitcoin. He already had 3 big downs, but after all that, he recuperated and went steadily up. So this time I think it will be the same. He'll recover and go up.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

it is almost funny how everyone who doesn't understand what bitcoin is, always start worrying only when prices show the slightest signs of dropping and they think everything is fine as long as prices go up.
that just proves that these people are only interested in bitcoin in order to make more money and they don't even care how that happens as long as it is happening.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

It's not over. Keep Calm. Bitcoin is the new gold. Period.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

I realize that you need more time to gain knowledge and experience in the cryptocurrency market. You need to have awareness of business strategy and a clear view. That is the best thing to start. Your money will evaporate soon after if there is always psychological panic.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:53:43 AM

If you're a crypto patronizer and you have you're invested coins or btc with you, i'm pretty sure that you're in the side of hodling them. You'll understand why most of us suggesting to hodl 'coz we understand really this kind of field that if you're keeping your coins while the price is in dump, you probably doing the right thing.

And you see, the price correction you were saying is the price volatility and it is part of this crypto world we are in.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

I realize that you need more time to gain knowledge and experience in the cryptocurrency market. You need to have awareness of business strategy and a clear view. That is the best thing to start. Your money will evaporate soon after if there is always psychological panic.

Before getting knowledge understand the technology behind it, because without knowing technology it is not good way to invest in crypto. Of course, it will take sometime to learn but once your familiar you will lot confidence and wait for the market to recover.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

Such different opinions appear due to the fact that the fall of the crypto-currency market has been too protracted. There are signs that he is being deliberately and periodically arranging the receipt of negative news regarding the crypto currency. However, such a drop in the market can not last very long, otherwise whales will remain not only without profit, but will also suffer losses. Therefore, in any case, the Crypto currency should soon rise in price.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

Me too im started to worry why bitcoin price is go down i think many investor they panic sale thats why the price of the bitcoin is not good, but i think we need to hold bitcoin to gain better price and waiting what will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: