Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
Do not depend on everyone's thought because in the end, the only one you can truly trust is yourself. Have your own guts in making decisions critical for your success. My strategy is that I only observe the reactions and opinions of others and recreate a new idea base from my own instincts. Also, never panic sell if you are in a really bad situation because your cryptos/coins can still recover its price.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Do not depend on everyone's thought because in the end, the only one you can truly trust is yourself. Have your own guts in making decisions critical for your success. My strategy is that I only observe the reactions and opinions of others and recreate a new idea base from my own instincts. Also, never panic sell if you are in a really bad situation because your cryptos/coins can still recover its price.
Yes your right, we should not  depend on others opinion. We should believe what we have learn and understand about crypto currencies. If you have bitcoins right now you should hold it and not to sell it. The more you hold bitcoins the more you could help bitcoin rise its price. Lets just help bitcoin recover by holding it.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

This issue is common to beginners in the bitcoin industry, And I won't blame you. A lot of us here started just like you. But to tell you this, the price drops are normal and are nothing to be scared or to be anxious of. The price drops would stop in a month or two, then it will rise again, just hold on to your bitcoins and wait.
This is very common among new investors no matter the market we are talking about, in the stock market people begin to buy all kind of stocks thinking they are going to become rich very rapidly only to discover that is not the case and that most of their stocks are losing money then they sell and they keep losing money, this is why holding is a must no matter in which market you are.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Everyone has their own judgment. They felt that the drop in bitcoin was temporary, so they chose to keep it. If you start to worry, you can now choose to sell all of your encrypted currency, so you can reduce a lot of losses.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

I think that the main problem is that people are expecting for XXX in short-term period. They buy BTC without any knowledge or plans because "I heard that I can make money with digital assets". In long-term period BTC prie will grow!
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

You are scared because see the price of the market everyday in red. If you joined the crypto years ago, I'm sure you will not feel scared
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Yes ofoffcaus, one has to worry about bitcoin, The way the price is going down almost every day, but Judging from the previous year, The price is going to appreciate again, they is light at end of the tunnel, market price is not going down forever,.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

Over in what sense actually? Because if you will observe well, you will still see that some coins ain't dipping with respect to the bitcoin fluctuations. And also, the markets are still very active; trades are still on. The period we are in is the brooding periods and you need to strategize well as an investor or trader, it isnt a panic stage.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

I think you should have your own opinion, you should have your own judgment.
When you really understand the blockchain and bitcoin, you have faith in bitcoin, and you will actually hold bitcoin for a long time.
I totally agree with you mate. People nowadays depends on anybody's opinion but that is natural if they really are a newcomer in this industry. Idea, adoption, community and popularity is enough for Bitcoin to go and that is where it is going to be. Price is just a bonus take note that Bitcoin is intendend as a currency  meaning no need to have high value. But people's mindset nowadays makenthem worried about the price movement because they treat Bitcoin as an investment that is why they are affected that much.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

It's scary for people who got in crypto in December or Jan, because it's 70% down since then, and i know how people feel. They have been waiting market to recover last 2 months, but nothing working, it keeps going down.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

don't worry i know your'r afraid the bitcoin price you seen the market price down to 7k usd, and think bitcoin price today or tomorrow up to march. 31, 2018 bitcoin  down to 6k usd, april. 1, 2018 the bitcoin price go uprise again their price moving slowly, because my reason 1st quarter of the year is end.
1st quarter of the year is time for planning to makes projects. watch out hoping this coming 2nd quarter the bitcoin price are come closer again their price before bitcoin price dump in the market and the ICO's project start to promoting and hired participants, stay calm and relax my friend.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:33 PM

It's scary for people who got in crypto in December or Jan, because it's 70% down since then, and i know how people feel. They have been waiting market to recover last 2 months, but nothing working, it keeps going down.
If we will overcome by our fear,then for sure we will not make good profit in bitcoin anymore.Yes the price at the moment is keeping in its downward trend but that doesn't mean that cypto will be over soon and we all have to face losses.Bear in mind that this is just a part of bitcoin's volatility and this will be over soon.Although we cannot predict when will it pump again but let's just keep calm and strong.I'm sure after a long days of dumping,bitcoin will still soar high and reach its peak again.Patience is all we need this time.

MaggieDeng

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

If only 1% of the population are really participating the crypto world, no need to worry so far.
If 99% of the population are talking about crypto, I guess there will be more things we need to worry.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

I really feel the hurt now because I buy bitcoin this January and it's hard to accept that I lose some of my money but I know this is part of market and I still believe in bitcoin and I know soon it will recover again.
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

[/quote

I think it's not the end, just a waiting period that prolongs. It takes more patience.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

No worries big fella, the bitcoin price will soon recover, what is happening is a mere correction and I believe in time the entire market will be smalling again. 

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

indeed with such circumstances all will be worried but you need to know that many people are holding it rather than selling it is proof that investors stay with bitcoin and its investment
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

I am believe that bitcoin or other crpto project is not short term investment. We can see that to reach bitcoin highest price its need time years and market will always have high volatiling. I am not worry about market condition right now because I am hold for long term

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
jsmithuk

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:38:08 AM

Bet more, win more.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:15:14 AM by cryptojac17

indeed with such circumstances all will be worried but you need to know that many people are holding it rather than selling it is proof that investors stay with bitcoin and its investment
Nothing to worry about we  are in the first quarter yet we have three  quarters of the year to work with, instead  you should think of loading your arsenal much as you could because you will just see what happened in the middle of the year onwards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: