Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2007 times)
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

we must know that the currency of the crypto has a fluctuating price so that prices are up and down is normal, no need to worry about it because I think if we are smart in observing the market then we will be able to get profit by utilizing the price movement
It's normal but i'm sure everyone will afraid once you see bitcoin price dropped -70% in January. Thank god the price start going up again right now, so we don't need to worry and hope the price will going up again soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
Those people who having a faith in bitcoin they knew that bitcoin will increase no matter low it will take that's for sure they are too many and some of them still buying even the price is high when you buy a coin or token make sure that your trust is in it. Nothing to worry about.
This is correct you just need to look at what the whales were doing during the crash, were the whales selling their bitcoins? Of course not in fact many whales were still buying bitcoin taking advantage of the great prices, so when you see that the people that have the most to lose if bitcoin crashes are still buying bitcoin that is a reassuring sight to me.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Yes, there is also the truth that you say. I also had time to worry about this. But whatever will happen later, inevitably do not like we have to accept everything with a roomy chest. Even if the Cryptocurrency World is going to die, I will try to explain it all. Because I'm sure nothing will end up in vain, it must have its own meaning. And we must be prepared if that happens. Because this is one risk we must bear.
It is very serious you started to worry but why worry if nothing has happened out there in the market, all our investment is going in a well direction towards profit so then what is left to worry about.

Bitcoin has reduced unemployment rate and all the problems our community was facing with has been done and solved with the use of Bitcoin. It is actually the whole world’s people were facing with problems and about 80% have solved successfully.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

we must know that the currency of the crypto has a fluctuating price so that prices are up and down is normal, no need to worry about it because I think if we are smart in observing the market then we will be able to get profit by utilizing the price movement
This should be the feeling this time nothing to be worried. If you are here from the start you will feel calm and be patient I think it will be back to normal. Price may recover for the time comes that were not expecting.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

we should not think negatively because it will only make us anxious and pessimistic, we must remain optimistic and positive thinking about the cryptocurrency  so that will make us more calm and will get better results
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Hodlers never worry cause they know that price is going to rise any time from now.
Panic sellers are always dumpipng all coins and they crash the market. But patience is the key for success
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Hodlers never worry cause they know that price is going to rise any time from now.
Panic sellers are always dumpipng all coins and they crash the market. But patience is the key for success
Worries and failures are the keys to success, these always teach us something. Sometimes it's hard to control our emotion, we tend to quickly react on things instead of responding to them wisely. What we need in times of distress and flickery is to stay strong and patience. Worrying too much may lead to more stress and the inability to focus well on goals. Crypto is volatile, and one should know this trend before joining the market. If we could spread the essence of strength and patience to the people around us, then whatever worries we may have, this can be overcome.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

we should not think negatively because it will only make us anxious and pessimistic, we must remain optimistic and positive thinking about the cryptocurrency  so that will make us more calm and will get better results
This is our needs to set on a positive mind that everything will back to a good position whereas everybody can have a profit. Nothing to worry about as I think more support and buyers on bitcoin that could yielded on the moon of price.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

I highly respect your opinion mate. I should know h.ow it feels because I know the investment I have here. But then, I am still confident of what bitcoin can provide me. I believe that it will continue to arise and shall boom in the coming years. Bitcoin is a technology based currency and right now, technology is the main focus of improvement of every country. And with that I am confident that this market will remain alive

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

You makes me funny, but I respect you're feeling. I'm sure you hold a huge amount, that is why you are worried. But there's nothing to worry. This is normal in crypto world. The ups and downs of the market. But I am confident that BTC will rise again more than what you think.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

There is no reason to worry about this.If you invest in the right way.Good coins can hold for a few years safely.Buying coins that you do not have the future of coins will make you feel like their future and After scam, blame everyone, it is not right!
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic
It is very serious you are worrying about your investments because you should know before that starting crypto investment will give you benefit in a long time but not more than a year, it will give you profit within a year and huge profit. The value has increased these days ands also has gained a little stability so nothing is to worry about. You have Just to focus on monitoring the market and caste your opportunity.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic
It is very serious you are worrying about your investments because you should know before that starting crypto investment will give you benefit in a long time but not more than a year, it will give you profit within a year and huge profit. The value has increased these days ands also has gained a little stability so nothing is to worry about. You have Just to focus on monitoring the market and caste your opportunity.
Worrying was just an indication that we do have a low knowledge with what we are doing, so for me for us to have a good and serious income we should also be serious and focusing here, we should have every day learning about crypto how it works and what we should do for us to earn.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Awareness and increasing your knowledge about cryptocurrency, in terms of investment, trading, and more would help eliminate the state of panic and uneasiness. What causes worriness is overthinking, lack of trust, unawareness, negligence, and afraid of uncertainties. To help decrease the amount of worriness, stay calm, embrace the uncertainties of life, face your fears and worries. Don't be trapped in that room of anxiety, move on and be positive. If you feel that things are not working for you so well, don't worry, it's going to be all right.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:09:35 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:16:25 PM by Happiest

There is no reason to worry about this.If you invest in the right way.Good coins can hold for a few years safely.Buying coins that you do not have the future of coins will make you feel like their future and After scam, blame everyone, it is not right!

You really put the whole scenarios in the vivid right way. If one invest in the right currency,  there is no need for worry or call for panic. Cause it has shows that a lot of people panic because of investing in the wrong coins which later turns to be useless and worthless.  A proper investigation and research would have prevented this at the initial stage, prior to investing.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

All you have to do is to keep calm and relax, you dont have to worry  bec. Your holding the best coin,dont be surprise regarding the rise and fall of the price its nature in crypto, "To worry is lack of faith" just have FAITH and everything will be fine,
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

The risk of losing some or all of the money is always there, but there is also a chance to increase their investments. It all depends on luck.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

if you think for a short time you are right to worry. but for bitcoin and other coins you should be a little more patient. If you sell it, you will already be hurt. hope is not taken from higher levels.
priyanka624

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

The best time to buy coins or tokens is when there is less or no interest in buying. So you dont have to worry! You buy before the pumps and not during or after remember this. The prices were decrasing the last months but this is a good opportunity to accumulate your bags. I am certain that the market will rise again. It is not a question of if but of when this will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: