Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Like said, it's just one of the cards. There should be other investments, preferably those that regularly brings in money as passive income.

Most average investor probably wouldn't go far in the tech part save for mining altcoins (which is not bitcoin) so most likely they'll just be holding and trading.

Bitcoin is more a long-term investment, rather than one where you can regularly dip-in to take money for expenses. Even trading is not a stable source of income. If you can make money out of it, good but also invest that in some other place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

Bitcoin has given people huge profits. I have personally seen some people making millions from Bitcoin. But I have also seen some people losing money due to Bitcoin. No doubt Bitcoin has huge potential, but it cannot serve your basic needs of food, clothing, and shelter. Being so volatile in nature, I don’t think so anyone would like to risk their livelihood.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

Bitcoin is always good as an additional source of income but we cannot really depend only on it for living as its volatile nature makes it too risky to depend on it and if you have responsibility of your family expenses then better to find a day job that gives you fixed income and treat bitcoin as an bonus.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ceteh68

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

Tapi tetap saja itu adalah penghasilan.
Ketika kita berbicara tentang pendapatan, itu adalah bagaimana seseorang menerima atau mendapatkan nilai tertentu dalam jangka waktu tertentu. Mungkin, Anda berbicara tentang gaji dan bitcoin tidak bisa menjadi gaji bulanan kami. Ya, kami dapat menghasilkan pendapatan dalam bitcoin tetapi kami tidak dapat menjamin bahwa bitcoin dapat memasok pengeluaran harian kami.
Bitcoin tidak stabil. Kadang-kadang memiliki nilai yang lebih besar tetapi ada kalanya nilainya jatuh. Kami tidak dapat memastikan masa depan kami karena kapan saja, bitcoin dapat hilang!
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
On this generation bitcoin is the one way to earn income. It’s risky to consider you earn bitcoin because of the help of the camping and bounty around on this forum. If you consider that, I am sure you will regret later. Once you report or put a negative trust in your account, you can never earn on it. If your government ban the bitcoin or even the crypto, all of your hard work will disappear. This simple way to think about, If you have an only single source of income.
cryptohabib

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

No. bitcoin only to trade just for me and it's not using a lot of the time and other times I can use it to work on my work. But if the bitcoin started promising for me maybe I'll use it as a main job.Now I'm in business
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

No, BTC is just my side income, I invest very little in the Crypto market, I only participate in Bounty campaigns to earn extra income, the Crypto market is very risky. Not suitable for people without capital like me.

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

bitcoin is not my main income. I have an official job that became my main income. not good if bitcoin serve as the main income and you are still a beginner in this forum because volatility and fluctuation is very high. but I think if you have long in this forum and have a high ranking then bitcoin will be your main income because of the value of following a signature campaign with high rankings big profits. and you can also start to trade.

fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

yes it is true that bitcoin is my main income so far, it's better just to make this as another source of profit, it's good to have a lot of good money resources. but do not let you forget the thing that makes you along with bitcoin.

Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

No, I have a permanent income from my business. Bitcoin is my side income.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

No, BTC is just my side income, I invest very little in the Crypto market, I only participate in Bounty campaigns to earn extra income, the Crypto market is very risky. Not suitable for people without capital like me.
Just like me, bitcoin is not main source of income. I just earn a little profit from bitcoin because I am new from this. And my rank is  a member. This is my first time in participating in a bounty campaign. So I didn't  received any token from a bounty campaign. Bitcoin for me is my another source of income. And I have a regular job in a big company. This will support my daily needs and the needs of my family.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:48:25 AM

Since I am just a student, then it is a yes, this is really my main income and I can't think of some ways for me to earn more than what I am earning here in my signature campaign, that is why I am giving the returns to the campaign I am joining at by supporting it all the way.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Bitcoin is not my main income because I have an ordinary job besides working with crypto currencies. But this is a great additional source of income that helps me to have financial independence. Bitcoin for me is rather an investment in my future and sometimes a source of extra money for my daily needs.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

No you cannot really depends upon it as a main income. It is definitely not a consistent means of income when it comes to earnings but it could give a bigger gains that any other traditional investments. Though it is not guaranteed that you can gain the same profit from your investment every time you buy, but atleast you know that it should not be your main source of earnings.

But if you go for main income you can make it through bitcoin, just make it full time so that in time to time you can have profit as we know bitcoin is unpredicted. And if your aiming for a bigger profit you can have to invest bigger just take some risk and be positive that it will gives you more satisfaction at the end. But surely to read first so that you where and when to make an investment.

Yes that is right that is not necessary to depend on bitcoin for living, To me i think that for most of the people bitcoin is not their main income but they can only use bitcoin as for their extra income, In fact still we cannot totally depend on bitcoin as still no one is still believing on bitcoin that it will give them a regular income. To me i have my day job but still i am using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes and the income that i get from bitcoin i consider it as my side income that comes to me from my side business.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Although I've gotten a lot of money from Bitcoin and could easily pay the bills with money I get from trading I would never consider Bitcoin as my main income.  Its nature is volatile and have a lot of uncertainty, it would be wise to have something to fall back on.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

bitcoin is not my main income. I have an official job that became my main income. not good if bitcoin serve as the main income and you are still a beginner in this forum because volatility and fluctuation is very high. but I think if you have long in this forum and have a high ranking then bitcoin will be your main income because of the value of following a signature campaign with high rankings big profits. and you can also start to trade.
Even if we have been in this forum for a long time and we achieved a high ranking, and participate in signature campaigns, Bitcoin still should not become our main income because income from the campaign is not stable, combined with the volatile of Bitcoin, our lives will face a lot of trouble, the future will also be uncertain. The time that bitcoin can exist is unpredictable, we should not put too much trust or hope in it, that just makes us unable to stand up when the bitcoin disappears, it's just a passerby, not the main character of our future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Although I've gotten a lot of money from Bitcoin and could easily pay the bills with money I get from trading I would never consider Bitcoin as my main income.  Its nature is volatile and have a lot of uncertainty, it would be wise to have something to fall back on.
Cannot agree with you more and have the same opinion as you...I just wanna add the advice that always use bitcoins to boost your main income but don’t make it as your main income...as it will put extra pressure on you..but if you backup of another income then bitcoin can be your best investment to boost that income

Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has been my primary source of income since entering the virtual currency market, as Bitcoin is arguably the most significant currency in the market as well as the currency that is most influenced by other currencies. Now many investors are actively earning profits from these currencies.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Thomas_Etton

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

gambling is bad. keep it casual, invest a few hundred of dollars a month, and leave your money there. I tried doing the day trading thing and lost about $600 in a day. Then decided to do some research and buy a few promising coins and keep the money there. I'm up $2000, and yeah, today it may not feel like a lot but in 2-3 years when Crypto trading really kicks in, then these coins will sky rocket in value. (Hopefully!)
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.

I agree to your opinion sir, this kind of income is not stable and its good for par time job. Bitcoin to days is so good but not enough to sustain a family basic needs for campaign job. Investing is business using the cryptocurrency and business can earn big money if you know better about bitcoin.  

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: