Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4407 times)
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Yes l don't have work now so bitcoin is my main income now. It really helps my family needs. I do hope in the future bitcoin will help me to have a good future for my family. This is my only hope l know to get reach of my goal in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valintino7

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin I make as main income as well as my investment assets for the future. Because I'm sure Bitcoin will survive until whenever and sometime in the future Bitcoin will be made for the everyday life of all people in the World.
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

Surely BTC is the gold of the fiat world - ie not to spend but to hodl/invest into.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Bitcoin is not my main income because its value is always fluctuating. Before getting to know bitcoin I already have a permanent job that is my main income. I make bitcoin as additional income. I collect bitcoin from bounty and signature which profit is not how much. Maybe if you can do trading bitcoin then I think bitcoin can be your main income.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

For me bitcoin could not be may main income I consider it as extra income only because bitcoin is not stable, prices always up and down..its uncertain and if you rely only on these for your future might as well think first, unless you already gain something big on it and keep it as saving so that you can have something to spend with while at the same time working on your job as your main source of income these things somehow helps you balance your financial status.

Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

For me bitcoin could not be may main income I consider it as extra income only because bitcoin is not stable, prices always up and down..its uncertain and if you rely only on these for your future might as well think first, unless you already gain something big on it and keep it as saving so that you can have something to spend with while at the same time working on your job as your main source of income these things somehow helps you balance your financial status.
Bitcoin as main income it will have a great opportunities to have and great earning because bitcoin was actually having good moneys. Somehow even bitcoin is not stable its prices but as what we shown in the site it is totally a good investment because we can earn good profits.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

I agree,  It cannot be called as our main income because bitcoin is volatile,  so meaning the value of is not consistent, might be high or low. The better to do is mark bitcoin as our best investment  because someday time will come bitcoin have more potential to increase as more than $20,000 and I believe for that moment.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

By the way, I can not say that bitcoin is a major income because the salary is about 2 to 3 months before you get it, but now I consider bitcoin as an extra income. It's a big help to me and my family.

I think in 2 to 3 months earn that's a bounty campaign, i'm i right?. Anyways, as of now Bitcoin is my source of my income because i don't have any job that pay my bill and for my daily needs. I join through signature campaign that pays me bitcoin weekly and i join also in bounty campaign through social media like facebook, twitter and if they have airdrop i join it also.
If you are not having any job at the time then it is good to join bounty campaign as source of earning and if you have some kind of regular job better to use bitcoin as an additional source of income. Bounty campaign will give you bitcoin also it will give you monthly salary that you can save and collect enough money to invest in bitcoin,. Bitcoin is basic source of earning for several people, they are being financially strong with the help of bitcoin, so bitcoin is the best currency to hold and to use as an additional source of income, I do my job and in extra time I earn money from signature campaign, underground I am planning to invest as well.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

Bitcoin is not my source of income for now, it is an extra income for me. Considering that it's volatile, economy is young, unstable, and still developing and experimental. On the other hand, I'm grateful because it's very life-changing, it gives so much benefits and profit. We can't tell, who would know it can be my source of income in the future, but I'm very thankful of its existence.
That is true; we can't still depend on bitcoin as a main source of income because of its stability. It may be beneficial for the one who is earning it (traders, miners and etc.) but the government thinks that it is not helpful to the economy. They opposed the used of it and there are countries, which already did a move to prevent their people from using it (referring to banning). Bitcoin saving and trading had been proven as a good source of income but still there are many things to do before it became a stable income. People are waiting for it to be legalize so that they can make the most out of it. It gives many opportunities but if there are people like the government who thinks of it as an illegal thing, people will always be worried on investments or in their investments (if they already have).

Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

Bitcoin is not a job, but it's benefiting a great deal by using that blessing for an unemployed life. Bitcoin has many work opportunities which can be earned in the money. So I think it can be brought under a job.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

Yes. The whole cryptocurrency market is my main source income through bounty campaign. But the main reason that I joined crypto world is that of the fact that one day we all are going to accept Bitcoin as payment.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

My income in the digital encrypted money world is still negative!

I don't know when I will get my income, but I believe BTC will improve my life!

It's just a matter of time!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

For a newcomer like me, for now we can not consider bitcoin as main source of income.Bitcoin can not provide our daily expenses unlike permanent job.  Maybe a year or in the near future. But if you've been here a long time. And you know what to do with dynamic price of different currencies. I know that many bitcoin are stored in your personal wallet. And im sure, there is also a lot of money in your bank acount. Profits from investments and trading of different digital currencies. Maybe bitcoin can be your main source of income.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

We can't have bitcoin as our main income because it's volativity affects the profit that we might get from it. We all know that what we can get here is unstable and not permanent. It is still important if we'll all have our permanent job to sustain all our daily necessities rather than relying all our daily necessities in bitcoin.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

I think bitcoin will not be the source of main income .
As long as it not recognized  by your country of origin nor legality of it .
It will never be your main source of income . But it may be reduce your financial problem.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.

I  think it is an income .Bitcoin is a currency .Bitcoin solutions to financial problems. Bitcoin wants to get acquainted with the world and get recognition. Bitcoin is a job that can earn money by sitting in the house. This is an additional income as well as the original income. Bitcoin makes us financially dependent. Bitcoin is not unknown to us. We all know that Bitcoin is a virtual currency which can be converted into money in reality and used to be economically developed. The core work is so that there is stability in the job but it can not be said to ensure the continuity of the bit. Because Bitcoin's price is variable. If Bitcoin is not good profit after investing in it, it is frustrating even though Bitcoin is always profitable. Still good to say, Bitcoin is risky. Bitcoin is an extra income to me.
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

for me personally bitcoin is not as main income, i'm here because bitcoin is very popular in my residence .. so i think i will make extra money to pay employees without having to spend money from business that i run now ..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.

Yes you are right, too risky to make bitcoin as the main income, because the price is not stable. To meet the needs of course we need a definite income, and only real jobs that provide a definite income.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

We can't make it as our main income for it is unstable and our daily necessities are daily and continues. What we need to have is something that would support our daily needs. Better choose to have a job that would be able to sustain our daily needs. We can't rely all our needs in bitcoin but must work hard to have a sustainable living.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

Bitcoin can be the main source of income for those who earn more than bitcoin, and for me it can not really make bitcoin as the main income, because the results I get a little, and real work remains the primary choice to meet the needs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: