Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

I do not make bitcoin as the main income, because I just joined bitcoin, so I can not predict my earnings from bitcoin, therefore I still have work in the office to be the main income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

I believe that income in bitcoin is bigger than my office income, because I have proven bitcoin by paying me more than my daily job, so now my bitcoin earns my main income, because for me bitcoin is very easy to make money every day.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

I considered Bitcoin as my main income.In my status my salary income is not enough to sustain my family needs.That's why Bitcoin has biggest help to my financial problem.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
We should nit treat that bitcoin is our main income, because we don't know if bitcoin is stable. Yes, we all know that bitcoin helps us to our daily needs, and to our financial needs, but we must keep our job because we know that our job is stable than bitcoin. We should say that in bitcoin is a easy way to earn a money than a job.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
  What is bitcoin in principle? For me, as for many, bitcoin is a kind of electronic coin that brings good dividends or you earn them. Coins bring great benefits and financially and as much useful information in the study. But the main earnings are still my official job, since it is more stable than working with Bitcoin, so I'm not yet ready to do bitcoin with my main job.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

no, I have permanet job as mechanic. bitcoin just my investing
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

For me not yet, bitcoin is still the third source of income after work and business, but I hope that the bitcoin development this year and the future gets better so I can make bitcoin as main income.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

My work on bitcoin is set to my second priority because i have regular job.As my currents job im too much concern on the little profit it brings to me eversince i've started  working.I can say that i haven't earned for my future yet in working for almost 15 years.In my long years of working in a company i still have doubts that i couldn't reach my goal in life due to higher price of different commodities.My salary has left me nothing after buying our daily needs.When i've able to know about bitcoin i wanted to buy things that i need without any stressed because i have profited enough for my daily needs and saved some for my future usage.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

I don't think Bitcoin can be a source of you main income because Bitcoin is not stable and is constantly fluctuating so it would not be a great idea to make it as a source of income however you can make it as a normal income through trading.
Bitcoin price fluctuation is not a big problem, Bitcoin price is falling. So a fiat currency has volatility, but Bitcoin prices are fluctuating and falling.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

We can all depend on bitcoin but I don't think it's a good idea to depend on it alone. Bitcoin has been a very good way to earn money for some people but still we should all remember that bitcoin is still risky no matter what we say. Its value is volatile so there's always a possibility that the profit you've gain will fall down once the dump occured. It would still be best to find a decent job and do bitcoin at the same time.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

If we really believe Bitcoin is really a currency then I don't think we need to understand the economy so deeply. Dollar or Euro is a currency, mass people are using it, having it, trading it. saving it without the knowledge of economy. So, to make the Bitcoin as a currency, more and more people need to start using (not only through HODL), few people can think about the economy and drive that traffic or people to the right direction.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

I am not sure that bitcoin can be main income for regular people. It's very expencive to start mining and also expencive to start trading, other ways are just too slow.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

Yes it can be a main source of income, but it is a case to case basis. As for me, I can consider bitcoin as my main source of income because I am a student and depend solely on bitcoin.

There are a lot of people who are relying mostly on digital currencies especially bitcoin. Though it is hard in these times because the price is declining and it is hard to indicate whether it is a good time to sell or to hold unto your investments. I do not fully rely on my digital currencies investments because I have a job that I can rely on, atleast I am having no problem whether the price of digital currencies decline and I know for sure that it will be also having its time to pump.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

As of now bitcoin is not my main source of income, I do have permanent job which provides for my daily need. But bitcoin is helpful I can get additional income by it to help me with my other expenses.
Simpkurao

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

For myself, bitcoin investment is a side business, I'm not too focused on bitcoin investing, because of course have a risk for example, something bad happens to bitcoin in the future.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

I would not consider it as my main source of income because I am not sure of it's value. It doesn't have fixed value for me to relax and slack off. I still need a job so my money would be consistent and I will never run out if possible. Bitcoin is an investment property for me but never the only source of money for my daily life.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

I think it would be better to make bitcoin as extra income and not as main income because if you make bitcoin as main income then you will not have a fixed income and your income will change according to bitcoin price at that time and will risk with your finance
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

You can conquer poverty with bitcoin,but it is also good one have another source of income outside bitcoin,it should be taking as substitute to once major job

For me Bitcoin is not my main source of income, I just use it as my sideline. I just place all my earnings in Bitcoin in a safe wallet and sometimes convert it if I need extra money. Bitcoin is really a good opportunity especially to those people who earn minimum amount cause it really helps them financially and emotionally.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

For now its a NO for me and I think even though I am earning enough in bitcoin or in crypto I dont think I will make it as my main income source..Because I am the typ of person whose really want to move my body in working ..yes I can a campaign manager someday who knows right and managers have lots of work to do..but I am really not into office and paperworks person..I've tried to work in remittance before and I only last 2days ..because I felt really bored bitcoin is always gonna be my part time or side business but not a main source of income..
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

no, I have job so I get permanent income. bitcoin is another income for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: