Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Honestly, bitcoin can really change someone's life depending on that person's strategy or how they can grow their money. But even though it is like that, bitcoin is still very risky which is not a strong foundation of investment. I suggest that aside from bitcoin you can have your own job to continue having a source of income. Bitcoin is still a game of chance so you won't know if you're going to win or lose some of your investment.
Yes, sometimes bitcoin earning is somehow big amount compared to the fixed salary at permanent job, that is why I never quit my permanent job because i want to have job security. I earned bitcoin from my bounty reward but it cannot guarantee for its stability because there are months that I have no profits or earnings from bounty, so its good to have a permanent supporting job for our daily needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

I think its quit good.... BTC as your main income is helpful especially if your job is not good.. Working here is difficult but if we strive hard and pursue we will earn here but having an stable job is also good if you can work here and working also in your is much better....
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

Apart from investing time in bitcoin I also have another job that is teacher. But bitcoin is my main income, everything is in wait for bitcoin. By teacher salary is not low enough to live. The money earned is just one tenth of the money earned from bitcoin. So I like BTC very much.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

Yes, bitcoin is my essential source of wage for the time. As a working student, it is hard to discover low maintenance work that remarkably fit into your tasks and obligations. Bitcoin is an astounding little maintenance work for me since you can pick up bitcoin in a wide range of ways and you can control your own season of something. 
sirtim20

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

My question for you now is do you really believe in cryptocurrency? Do you consider it as an industry that can last for a lifetime? Because in any industry whether it is employment, self-employment, businesses or investment it is hard to achieve your goal if you don't have a belief. For example, in the past only traditional business excisted then franchising has been introduce wherein people consider it as a scam at first. However, the most one of the most popular way to start your own business is through franchising because it is cheaper than starting your own all over since it has a system already. Then we have network marketing or direct selling where in it is not accepted at first as a legal way to earn money but nowadays millionaires came from a company who eventually use networking marketing system. In other words, since cryptocurrency like bitcoin is just new basically some people have doubts and fears about the system but eventually just like the industries that I cited earlier I think It will become a mainstream of income for some people who believes in the system. So if you don't believe in bitcoins thats fine and because of it expect that you will not really achieve the best in bitcoins since you doubt about it.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

The digital currency is the future. But I do consider that Bitcoin will not be my main income. It can be used as real money. But only as an additional income
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

I think its quit good.... BTC as your main income is helpful especially if your job is not good.. Working here is difficult but if we strive hard and pursue we will earn here but having an stable job is also good if you can work here and working also in your is much better....
In my opinion it is not possible cause price is not stable and sometimes it is really hard to say if bitcoin go down for next 4 months or it will be getting more and more value, that is why i think it can only be a method of investing savings.
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Bitcoin is a new breakthrough in the world economy which can give us all an unlimited freedom and cannot be controlled by any government or bank. I am delighted to see this very significant change, the freedom for all human beings in the financial field and the golden opportunity that can bring us all to financial freedom. Recently many governments and banks are concerned about Bitcoin's movement and growth, with various issues created to stem the growth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but it's all only temporary because we are all now clever at seeing many issues deliberately created by some governments country.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Bitcoin can become our main source of income! There are now many jobs that the bitcoin created for us to earn income. We can earn passive income through working to the jobs that the bitcoin created like trading and participating in bounty campaigns.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Having bitcoin as your main source of income is not a good idea because, if you rely to much in Bitcoin you may probably get lost, for the reason that bitcoin can change any time so it must be better if you have a passive income such as descent job and farms, i prefer that bitcoin is more favor for part time job like for students or average people because in this part they can collect some money that they may use or add in there school fees or anything.
I agree on that point, i will always say not to make bitcoin as a source of your main income. I will just consider it as a sideline aside from my main job. Its because of its stability, no one really knows what will happen. So as a person with a family to provide id rather consider bitcoin as another source.
Agree it is very easy to get money with bitcoin so then no need to rely on one side source of earning if you can easily get extra income with bitcoin as well, today power of bitcoin is very good, if once you invest in bitcoin you will not be worry about the market rise and fall, price change in bitcoin is very casual so you don’t think negative earn extra money with bitcoin along with your job, as I am making a lot of money to be honest more than my real job, so happy to have part time job like bitcoin at this expensive era.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

If you make bitcoin as an extra income, I think it's wrong, because you'll depend on bitcoins with no fixed income or regular jobs. because bitcoin is a digital money someday will change and not always all depends on developments and depends on the investor. I think it's better to make bitcoin as an additional income and you still have to have a steady job and if both are done much better and more profitable.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

I am not sure that bitcoin can be main income for regular people. It's very expencive to start mining and also expencive to start trading, other ways are just too slow.

I guess the guys who have been involved in cryptomarket for several years get their income exactly from Bitcoin. They combine mining, trading and participate in Bounties.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

If you make bitcoin as an extra income, I think it's wrong, because you'll depend on bitcoins with no fixed income or regular jobs. because bitcoin is a digital money someday will change and not always all depends on developments and depends on the investor. I think it's better to make bitcoin as an additional income and you still have to have a steady job and if both are done much better and more profitable.
Yes it is right to say that bitcoin is not regular or fixed job and that is the reason that most of the people do not consider bitcoin income as their main income, i think that we can call it as an extra income, because we do not calculate or estimated the bitcoin income for fulfilling our needs. but we must accept the fact that bitcoin income really help us in fulfilling our needs.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

although bitcoin is profitable and can earn money but I do not make bitcoin as the main income, I just make bitcoin as extra income because I already have a job that can provide a fixed income
Chaaastity

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

Don't treat bitcoin as your main income because bitcoin is not stable. Have a job or business that is giving you a fixed income then treat bitcoin only as an extra income. The price of bitcoin is changing every second, when the price goes down you won't have any profit. Bitcoin is very risky so I think its not good to use it as your main source source of income.
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

For now I cant say bitcoin is my main source of income. But I like to used bitcoin because its so potential currency and very big help. Like others they used bitcoin as their main source of income. For me I am excited also to experience what others exerience about bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

its was not a good decision but it was depend on what you are in future if you graduate a 4 year course of course you can make a bitcoin to be your main incom but if your family have a business you dont have to do it just fill airdrop and hold it.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

I think we must not depend our lifetime income salary in bitcoin because anytime it may fade. So, the best thing to do is to invest on other things, a physical asset probably. If we anticipate our future, we will think that bitcoin is just right now. It may devaluate or be eliminated by the government. We need to have predictions for our future and it is good also to think in an negative way.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

its was not a good decision but it was depend on what you are in future if you graduate a 4 year course of course you can make a bitcoin to be your main incom but if your family have a business you dont have to do it just fill airdrop and hold it.
You're right, but I think if you're able to generate a lot of bitcoin every month, that's not a problem. well, you just need to back it up by building another business, in order to avoid something unwanted in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

Bitcoin is really helpful to all the users also those does'nt have a works or unemployed. But as we know this cryptocurrency has a risks, we shouldnt rely only in bitcoin. We also look for other works that can gives us a fixed monthly income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: