Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4407 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
I do think the same investing on bitcoin ain't make your financial live better,  bitcoin is an asset for investment. I dont know why many people are think its as away to become rich and they think , they can live just merely doing trading bitcoin.
In my opinion bitcoin need a lot thing to be develop to become currency that are accepted by all people in the world. Blockchain is the future of us and its true we need to focus on what blockchain can bring to us than what bitcoin could be in the future.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

In my own opinion and understanding, I consider bitcoin as source of income, which can support financial needs.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

I think ist possible if you start with bitcoin early and when you now own a lot of it. When you have 100bitcoins, and you trade with these, you can easily make some thousand dollars a month, which will be enough to live a good life. But its also very risky, and i think the most people would not risk that. Sothe most people like me, has to do a regular job with a safe income. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are just nice side income.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.

Yes I agree, make bitcoin as a second source of income. Find a stable job that can give you a stable money, even though it is not that big enough, at least you have incomes whenever you are waiting for you investment on bitcoin comes.
reboot24

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Bitcoin can be a source of main income just have time for it just like a job.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

yes bitcoin technology that I received and I learned and I understand right now and if the relative economic problems there are enough and some are always less and want to continue to enrich themselves for the sake of satisfaction, I take that positive. Bitcoin technology has been present and present around us and it is great for the advancement of virtual prepaid technology that is acceptable anywhere.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

I had a regular job for how many years,us of now my job is my source of income and hopefully Bitcoin can help my financial problem.Like my friend who introduced  Bitcoin to me.My friend has a better life because of bitcoin

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

yes bitcoin technology that I received and I learned and I understand right now and if the relative economic problems there are enough and some are always less and want to continue to enrich themselves for the sake of satisfaction, I take that positive. Bitcoin technology has been present and present around us and it is great for the advancement of virtual prepaid technology that is acceptable anywhere.

Uh that doesn't explain your stance though about btc becoming your primary source of income. In any case, i don't think it's a good idea. You can have a job that pays in btc yes but to rely on trading, you need to have a solid back up plan. Unless you're the type who takes risks and is ready to suck up the consequences

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 400

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
Well, for me I consider bitcoin as source of income now since I am just a student and don't have job yet. But if you have a job then don't rely too much on bitcoin since it is not consistent because there are times that bitcoin is in dump stage. So as long as I get a job I will now use the bitcoin as alternative income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
Well, for me I consider bitcoin as source of income now since I am just a student and don't have job yet. But if you have a job then don't rely too much on bitcoin since it is not consistent because there are times that bitcoin is in dump stage. So as long as I get a job I will now use the bitcoin as alternative income.
Some of my friends do this as their main income, they don't have their actual work, they are using their different kinds of skills for them to be able to explore that is why they are making income a lot here, and not only in forum but outside that offers bitcoin as way of payment.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

By the way, I can not say that bitcoin is a major income because the salary is about 2 to 3 months before you get it, but now I consider bitcoin as an extra income. It's a big help to me and my family.

You can earn from this and it will give you a chance to earn extra income. Mostly if you're lucky, bitcoin is more profitable than your regular job. But bitcoin can not be the main income because it is unstable. This is just another source of income when you invest or join a gift that pays bitcoin or you work online which is a bitcoin payment.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Yes its not true because bitcoin is investment and you dont know when your money increase or not, or it takes a risk, so dont say that bitcoin can be an income maybe extra income is ok but if you will get in bitcoin as your income you cannot say that its 100% give you, your everyday needs.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

There is no question that Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn but in spite of that i still can't consider it to be the main income because of it's superbly precarious state. You just can't rely purely on bitcoin income for your everyday necessities. I for one do bitcoin in my spare time. And i must say that it helped a lot.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
Bitcoin stability is not just the reason for us to not have a bitcoin based income in our jobs. Most of company does not have enough knowledge about bitcoin and how it system works so technically most of business will prefer fiat to be accepted rather than bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. But in the future there is a big chance for bitcoin to somehow have a good way to be accepted on transactions.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

There is no question that Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn but in spite of that i still can't consider it to be the main income because of it's superbly precarious state. You just can't rely purely on bitcoin income for your everyday necessities. I for one do bitcoin in my spare time. And i must say that it helped a lot.

that will still depend on the situation. lets say you are working on a company that pays under the minimum recomended  salary or worst much lessser to this but you can earn twice of your salary in bitcoin jobs ( e.g sig campaigns and other bounties ) therfor  you can still depend on bitcoin as your main income even if you dont work in your primary job.  ive already seen a couple of people who are now currently depending on bitcoin even without a real jobs but im not saying that all of us should also quit our stable jobs in order to be like them.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

that will still depend on the situation. lets say you are working on a company that pays under the minimum recomended  salary or worst much lessser to this but you can earn twice of your salary in bitcoin jobs ( e.g sig campaigns and other bounties ) therfor  you can still depend on bitcoin as your main income even if you dont work in your primary job.  ive already seen a couple of people who are now currently depending on bitcoin even without a real jobs but im not saying that all of us should also quit our stable jobs in order to be like them.

I use bitcoin as income for past few years and it also helps me better than normal way of earning in future if bitcoin is not available we decided to what is next it is the better idea for mine.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

It will really good if the bitcoin will my main income but i am not much expert of the crypto to start my own business to earn bitcoin and it is good for the long time that crypto is growing again after a hard crash and if i give full time to the business where i will receive bitcoin and altcoin that i want to be in the near future and for now the bitcoin holding is better than other uses and bitcoin is good to trade in the market while this the crypto will be in circulation and the users will also predict the bitcoin price in the future.

Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

I have been involved in Bitcoin for a long time and Bitcoin is considered to be the most successful digital currency for investors. I think there are now many people involved in Bitcoin. Project to get profits instead of investing those coins on the floor.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

Bitcoin can only be a main source of income for people who are very good at it or people who already have such a huge stash of bitcoin from the early years that they no longer have to work to earn a living as they live off their coins. For me, bitcoin is not a main source of income, I have a day job but I invest a lot in bitcoin and I hold for the long term.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

i would definitely make bitcoin as my main income because all currency value may drop at any time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: