Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Investing, mining and even joining in a bounty campaign will take quite some time or months before you can actually reap your patience and perseverance. There is a weekly campaign but it is not enough. So in short, get a permanent job and make bitcoin as alternative one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

Bitcoin has been the main income for a lot of people all over the world over the past one year or so. As the price of bitcoin has increased sharply and which has made a lot of people to become rich quickly.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

I am not ready for it nowadyas. At my opinion to make crypto you main income you need to waste many resources , many time and money.

Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

You can consider bitcoin  as a main income, i have friends that only btc can sustain in their daily expensess, needs and extra need and consider it a big blessing.. They even both a house, car of their own and by may their whole family is traveling to hong kong for a holiday... Believe it or not it true juat be more motivates and add extra efforts to earn in bitcoin.

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
TGLBtc18

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

In my opinion, the source of my main income is bitcoin. Which is capable of enlightening the present world. Through which people find the way to earn different jobs or money. Bitcoin can be traded through. Through which people are benefit in many ways.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

I mainly agree with you, but I also think if you are a successful and well experienced trader (and you have a good capital available), trading cryptocurrencies can also become your main source of income (perhaps even diversifying into other financial markets).
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

The specific hurdle you need to consider when using it as income is proper taxation when converting it to dollars or whatever currency you use. Keep a percentage invested in BTC itself.

Do tax "deductions" by calculating it on the go, and partitioning off 'deductions' into a high interest savings account that, at the end of the year, you can submit for taxes and have some left overs, almost like having a tax return.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

I can't really say that it will be the main income of mine because i have a work to do in my life also if you're main income is bitcoin, i guess it will be difficult for you to have some profit daily. Not everyday in bitcoin price increase and also decrease sometimes it is stable so trading will be difficult too.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

If the price increase keeps happening and repeats as late as last year then I'm sure that making bitcoin as the main income is easy thing to happen, but if you look at the fact at this time then I have not dared to make bitcoin as main income.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

For those who have bitcon more than 1000 btc then it can always always get passive income because the price increase can reach hundreds of dollars per day, this of course make us to eagerly invest bitcoin.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

if for my own, bitcoin is my main income, because in the real world I do not or have not worked. because I was told to go to college first by my parents and should not work first.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

Yes with the existence of bitcoin can provide an opportunity for anyone in making investments and generate revenue so as to help their economies become more secure and life more prosperous.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
Youre right its not our main income but we can't denied the truth also that bitcoin is a big help to us to become a millionaire someday by keeping faith and turst of crypto currency.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

if for my own, bitcoin is my main income, because in the real world I do not or have not worked. because I was told to go to college first by my parents and should not work first.

Digital Currencies do not really need a long amount of time since you can just invest on it and then just live it while you are studying. I know a lot of students that are still studying but they are still doing their investments on Digital Currencies. Time management is needed even as a student, I guess spending some time on digital currencies is also great.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

The right way of thinking is that you can not think of bitcoin as your main income, just a bonus for your salary not to be enough, we should learn more about bitcoin. If you are not sufficiently knowledgeable about the crypto world, it is better to have a regular job.
Bitcoin is really a good source of income but right now i dont see that bitcoin is my main income, because the price of bitcoin now is still not pumping, maybe when the price of it will get high i am sure that bitcoin can be my main income aside on my real job.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

Actually bitcoin is not my kind of source of income i consider this as a second option coz I'm a regular employee in one of a big companies of watches.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 01:06:16 PM by marcbitcoins

I will not to consider Bitcoin as my main source of income like to leave my stable job and focus on Bitcoin investment. We already knows that Bitcoin investments is very risky because the price is unpredictable like what happen during Mt.Gox controversy in which it create an ultimate dip of Bitcoin price from $19,800 to $6,700 losing lot of capital and investments in the process because of the belief that the price of Bitcoin will rise back easily but instead of prosperity they loss their assets and some almost commit suicide because of losing their investments. So i strongly advice that you should not make Bitcoin as main income except if you are unemployed.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

Bitcoins is really my main source of income especially that i do not have any work because i am a student and i do no have any classes because it is vacation today so i do not have any allowance in vacation so bitcoins is my only source of income today and i hope that i gain a pot of money in those bounties that i am in to and some trading i hope that i trade successfully. I needed money in order.to survive mynneed this summer
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

much people decided trading and bounty hunter as their main job.they really consider that opportunity in this world very big.and can earn much money if they focus on it.
pinoypersian

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

Bitcoin is my secondary source of my income. It helps me a lot. Being here in this forum is such a good idea for me. Many of people are helped by bitcoin and they will become rich. I hope that there are more people in this forum will be rich someday
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: