Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
It's possible but we need tto work in a real job to meet what we need everyday bitcoin is alternative way to earn money so I think its not totally main income maybe investment or things we use as payment to buy what we want.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

I agree with you , im using bitcoin as one of my main income in crypto world because im work only as computer attendant .So i want to get extra income. I find bitcoin as my first  crypto that i know . But i want to find more not only bitcoin , so i use my bitcoin in trading ,searching some altcoins and buy it for holding if i think that potentially profitable. Sorry for not good english. This is my experiences in this world.

Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Its up to you if you want to make BTC as the source of your income but I suggest a little that you should have at least a stable job or have a business that will help you also...  But its your choice... After all BTC is a Good source of income...
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

To be honest, i don't think that bitcoin could ever become someone's main income. I have little faith to those users who tell about their huge incomes from BTC speculations. They are exaggerating, for sure.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

Bitcoin is a really good source of profit but if you are talking about it as a job and that will give you salary then it isn't good that way. Bitcoin is more of an investment and a side line job if you want extra profit. Bitcoin can't be treated as the main source of your money because the price gets lower at some point. If the price drops your networth and maybe the money you get will decrease as well as the value of Bitcoin but if you have a job and you have Bitcoin as a side line then you will have more because of salary plus profit from Bitcoin investing.
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

Bitcoin is a really good source of profit but if you are talking about it as a job and that will give you salary then it isn't good that way. Bitcoin is more of an investment and a side line job if you want extra profit. Bitcoin can't be treated as the main source of your money because the price gets lower at some point. If the price drops your networth and maybe the money you get will decrease as well as the value of Bitcoin but if you have a job and you have Bitcoin as a side line then you will have more because of salary plus profit from Bitcoin investing.
Yes, it is a good source of profits but figure out the right way to create those profits ins't that easy because so much because if you know then many other people also know and that way will be gone.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

although the money I get from bitcoin is bigger than my formal job, but I do not make bitcoin as my main income, because I do not earn bitcoin income every month, so it would be hard if I make bitcoin as my main income.
I make bitcoin as an extra income, to meet the needs I did not get from my formal job.

Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Bitcoin may help you have an extra income but i think it can not become your main income since cryptocurrency has a value that is not stable. And, no one knows when it will rise so it is not that good to depend on bitcoin and to make it your main source of income. But it is always better to trust and use bitcoin as a source of extra income.

Yes i agree sort of,  but there is nothing wrong if btc will be your main income. Their were lots of people here in cryptoworld making btc as their main income or shall we call them "full time bitcoiners". Btc can help us in our daily needs i guess it wont be bad btc will become part of our daily income. Being wise spender with your btc will be good enough.
ishanG

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

Digital Currency Is The Future. Bitcoin has been considered by many the currency of the next generation because of it’s anonymity and value. Today, it is currently worth well over 100$USD, and will probably keep up rising. It can be used just like real money, but it’s all inside your computers. With it’s price, you can buy anything from a hard drive all the way to a car, house etc.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
You are right, it is a LEAVERAGE I can say. For those who are starters it could not be stable source of income because one has to work it out before he can join signature campaigns to earn. For those who invested sum of money the volatility is unpredictable to be depending stable financial gains. At the beginning it is better that we have a stable job to sustain the daily needs of  the family. One must have to gather enough coins or financial gains from the investment and it could really take time before it can become a main source of income.

It really needs time and effort but it is really ACHIEVABLE.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

I consider bitcoin not the main income for me. I think it's very risky for long-term investment. Because we only use the right speculation to make a profit. If our speculation is wrong, the losses we receive. Bitcoin I make alternative work is not the main job.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

If you you are having a great income in bitcoins then yes i can say that it can be your main source of income but there are a lot of ways to earn moneybin this but they are all cannot gonna givebyou an accyrate salary because they are all unpredictable. If you not have any family to sustain then it is okay that you should rely on bitcoins because it can give you a huge money but it can also gave you a samll amount of even none. But if you have a job then dont quit it just do them both for a much better income.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

When you say main income it means that type of business or work gives you a stable income in return. As for my experience, it is the other way around. I consider investing my money and efforts in bitcoin as my part time job since it does not give me a stable income. I have my permanent salary and that is the one I consider as my bread and butter.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

When you say main income it means that type of business or work gives you a stable income in return. As for my experience, it is the other way around. I consider investing my money and efforts in bitcoin as my part time job since it does not give me a stable income. I have my permanent salary and that is the one I consider as my bread and butter.
That is a good choice because we all know that bitcoin is so volatile and it involves too much risk if we're going to depend on it as our main source of income because the value of it can change anytime and sometimes it just doesn't go the way you wanted it. It is much better to have a stable income because you're sure about the amount you're going to receive and you know what to expect.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

Though bitcoins for the fact that it gave someone chance to fortune and potential to become rich, we can't ignore the fact that it doesn't had the stable status which a work or job does. Unless you are earning hundred thousand to million in bitcoins and make your life at ease then one can say that bitcoin can be their main source of income. But for people like me who doesn't always earn at a constant I really need something that can suffice my daily necessities and future needs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Well, actually bitcoin is my main income since I am student and I am not qualified to have a job yet. Well, my income for now is not that enough for me to pay all my expenses every month or even everyday. We all know in joining campaigns, you need to wait a month before you get the income and sometimes it is not enough to finance all things that is needed to pay. It nay not be good in present time but it will be better if it is use in future needs.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

although the money I get from bitcoin is bigger than my formal job, but I do not make bitcoin as my main income, because I do not earn bitcoin income every month, so it would be hard if I make bitcoin as my main income.
I make bitcoin as an extra income, to meet the needs I did not get from my formal job.
- Yeah, income from bitcoin is really too unstable, that make us difficult to maintain a normal life, so we can not consider it as the main income, it will bring us trouble, additional income will be a more appropriate thing. However, anything can also happen, we can turn it into a major source of income if we have the ability to become a professional trader, combined with a reasonable amount of capital, although income may be abnormal but once successful, it is enough for us to sustain life in a few months

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Yes I want bitcoin as my source of income because gives the best Hope to the survey. Because bitcoin only can have the opportunity to earn big amount. Bitcoin is the only crypto that will give you a very big profit that will give us a mullions of cash.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

bitcoin for me only as a side job because I still dare not take the risk to leave my work in the office, for me bitcoin is more suitable to be a side job, because bitcoin is unstable and has a high risk of loss
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

Bitcoin I only use as my side job, because I know Bitcoin price is not stable. if I make Bitcoin my main income, I am afraid that one day the price will go down. so I better make bitcoin as a side producer, and I still get a steady salary from my job at the Office.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: