Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4407 times)
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

Yes it can be a main source of income, but it is a case to case basis. As for me, I can consider bitcoin as my main source of income because I am a student and depend solely on bitcoin. There are also people out there who discovered bitcoin while in the state of being unemployed and thus, making bitcoin their main source of income. But with someone who already have a job, I think bitcoin is not the right main source of income for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

For the beginners yes. Its its too much when they start earning more bitcoin. But when they keep earning and cross the threshold they set, it would be become really a dull routine activity. Bitcoin has enhanced many lives. I can lively see my friends and me earning and satisfying out needs. The lifestyle has changed to many here. The way we look at the market has developed. We started investing in different crypto currencies as we know where crypto is going towards. I would love to have bitcoin as my main income.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

I don't see Bitcoin can be a main source of income 1 reason was its  not stable we still need a job to support our daily needs Bitcoin is more on investment you just have to be patience.

If you have enough amount of bitcoin then this thing could be possible but since most of us here are not that rich, better for us to keep on working so we can have stable income. The price of bitcoin is highly volatile making it as your main source of income could put you on a higher risk.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

Bitcoin is the Godfather of all the other coins and of the blockchain revolution

I cant consider as of now bitcoin as my main income.Because I dont earn that much in btcoin.and we cant predict the stabilty of bitcoin.Ofcourse we still need a permanent job for our  permanent income and lets consider bitcoin as extra income.
As a student, i cannot make bitcoin as my main income, because i know that it is inconsistent at time, the value changes quickly. So that is why i need to make other main source of income. More than like a job to be my main income is a good thing and bitcoin to be an extra income is the best thing. 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
This is true. I believe by investing in bitcoin it can make our lives financially well. I experienced on how it feels to earn with bitcoin so I can't blame you if you think this isn't true. We have different opinions about this matter but for this who did have experienced on how bitcoin changed their lives and gained profit with it can say that it is true. Those people who are making bitcoin as their main income are also taking risk but they believe on what they are doing so they already have decided.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

Though bitcoin can help you have an extra income but i dont think so that it can  become your main income since cryptocurrency has a value that is not stable. And, no one knows when it will rise because it is so unpredictable so it is not that good to depend on bitcoin as your main source of income. But it is always better to trust and use bitcoin as a source of extra income not a main income as well.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

I don't personally consider bitcoin as main income. Why? Because it is not guaranteed that you will gain profit every now and then. You may consider it though as an extra or a bonus that is why i can't leave my work until now and still looking for other work that can provide atleast a monthly pay.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Bitcoin is the Godfather of all the other coins and of the blockchain revolution

I cant consider as of now bitcoin as my main income.Because I dont earn that much in btcoin.and we cant predict the stabilty of bitcoin.Ofcourse we still need a permanent job for our  permanent income and lets consider bitcoin as extra income.
As a student, i cannot make bitcoin as my main income, because i know that it is inconsistent at time, the value changes quickly. So that is why i need to make other main source of income. More than like a job to be my main income is a good thing and bitcoin to be an extra income is the best thing. 

Considering bitcoin as your main income will always depend on your situation, but since you are just a student well bitcoin is your main source of income. Don't depend on one source of income, it is still good to have a lot of resources.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

Bitcoin cannot be used as a stable form of income or a main source of income because it was so volatile. Bitcoin was just like something you can use as a form of investment and hopefully make long term investment. So bitcoin is not a main income, iy was an extra income that can help you to have a better life from within.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:26:14 AM

Bitcoin price is volatile, it may dump or pump. In addition to that we cannot depend on bitcoin as our source of income. Instead we should find another job or a stable job and let us make bitcoin as our sideline or extra income. Besides if we earn in bitcoin we can also buy our wants. So, as a bitcoiner I've prefer to make bitcoin as my extra job to have an extra income.

dificanovi

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

I also have a business other than working on bitcoin, I have long opened my business compared to know bitcoin. I now have two businesses but I get a bigger profit from bitcoin. from the results of working with bitcoin I can fix the flaws on my efforts.

almaerk08

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

I also have a business other than working on bitcoin, I have long opened my business compared to know bitcoin. I now have two businesses but I get a bigger profit from bitcoin. from the results of working with bitcoin I can fix the flaws on my efforts.

I have a job and I think this is where I get my main income. Bitcoin is another source of income but it is not the main. Our income from bitcoin is not as stable as our job, we could earn high or low, it depends.
zmkriel

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

If only the price of bitcoin are stable which is not possible then i would be happy and proud to say that yes it be the source of my income though partly it is true since i have been jobless for years and only depends on my husband monthly salary for all our expenses before. And because of bitcoin and bitcointalk forum, i can now contribute a little with our expenses mostly on our children’s needs and be able to invest at the same time.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:22 AM

We all know that we can say that bitcoin is the main income nowadays and to the future because bitcoin is known as the future money from now because only bitcoin has the potencial to make more lifes better and progresser than before all because that it promotes to help and sustain everyones needs and it also help a country economic state level kf increasing.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

For now I can say yes that bitcoin is my main source of income. right now I'm relying on investing in bitcoin and following a bounty program in bitcoin. I hope to get revenue for business capital later
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

For now I can say yes that bitcoin is my main source of income. right now I'm relying on investing in bitcoin and following a bounty program in bitcoin. I hope to get revenue for business capital later

We can say that bitcoin is our main income if it will be the source of our daily funds , if you give more time to bitcoin , other than your other business and investments and you can profit more in bitcoin so wr can say that bitcoin is now your main income over the other funds.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:48:53 AM

I hope to be successful in bitcoin world. because I have sacrificed a lot here. I hope to be like many people who are successful in the world of cryptocurrency. but for my income I have some business other than online. this can help me in the economy especially if the result of a large bitcoin
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:29 AM

no,because bitcoin is just one of our main income,bitcoin helps us financially, but i have a stable job right now that gives us a main income,but in reality bitcoin is really the best substitute if your salary is not enough.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:15 AM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable.
Of course I still need jobs created monthly income and bitcoin is part time jobs
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:36 AM

it could be, if you are smart in the management of coin transactions and have the ability to generate profit your daily needs can be earned from bitcoin income. from trading bounty or champagne you can do to make money, it just takes patience in doing this job many do this to meet daily needs and work full time. as long as the coin exchange rate is stable enough this can be done.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: