Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

I have a basic income from ordinary work, but this money is not enough for a normal life in my country, I have to work on the Internet, I decided to master the crypto currency market.

Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:24 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Bitcoin is an income but you cant say it is main.I probably say it just an extra source of income.I can say in myself that it really helps me a lot because i can provide the needs of my family financialy.Bitcoin is volatile and profitable.Its a good way of investing

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Bitcoin may help you have an extra income but i think it can not become your main income since cryptocurrency has a value that is not stable. And, no one knows when it will rise so it is not that good to depend on bitcoin and to make it your main source of income. But it is always better to trust and use bitcoin as a source of extra income.
As of today, I consider bitcoin as an extra income. I have not yet earn a profit but I do believe it can give me a decent life. I am positive that this will give me an income parallel to my salary or more than that can sustain my family's needs. I am praying that with this, I can have more time with my kids since I will no longer be away from home.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

I have a basic income from ordinary work, but this money is not enough for a normal life in my country, I have to work on the Internet, I decided to master the crypto currency market.
well, after bitcoin gives me more income than my salary, of course bitcoin become my main income for now. but I plan to build some offline businesses that can give me profit in each month, and that might be my main source of income.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

Actually I personally say bitcoin as Additional income Because,we do not always Obtained token with a stable price so we can immediately sell besides that we also need time to get token in bitcoin whereas we have to meet our daily needs so I think bitcoin is additional income I really need when there are shortcomings to the needs Such as paying utility bills, water and others ...
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

Bitcoin help in decreasing unemployment because when you join posting on their thread you can earn for your living but let's consider bitcoin as a source for another income because we don't when it will last and its better to have another job for our future.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

Bitcoin help in decreasing unemployment because when you join posting on their thread you can earn for your living but let's consider bitcoin as a source for another income because we don't when it will last and its better to have another job for our future.

Participating in the signature campaigns is not the only option to earn bitcoins. Most of the people also think that it is an easy way to make bitcoins. But reality is that with the increasing competition here, it is very hard to even qualify for one. Once, you have qualified a campaigns, you have to make certain number of posts per week. To make those posts, you have to spend some time and thus you are actually working for that reward. If you spend the same time doing some freelance work like say making a logo for a client, you will still get paid.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

Through bitcoin you can earn money more than your salary from the company your working but for me its not my main income because i have a stable job and of course a stable income but in bitcoin its not stable and too risky.You might end up broke when you just depend on bitcoin.So its better to have a job while doing bitcoin on the other hand.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

For me Bitcoin as other source of income. I am trying all other source of income as possible. For me it is better  not to rely on just one source of income most specially if you're thinking if its for your family and you're planning to raise one of your own.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

Bitcoin while decentralized is the key for many of us make extra profit online. It approaches people from different countries easily, in a way that wasn't possible before with fiat. You can have a business in one country and I can be your investor being on the another side of the world, really simple. If I don't have access to profitable investments on my area, I can take advantage by investing on yours. And yes, it's thanks to Bitcoin, its technology and the decentralization.

It's good to be an economy's master, but the most important in my opinion is to have access to the necessary tools to make our life easier, and it's possible without being a master and it's also possible to achieve success without being an economy's master, because Bitcoin doesn't fully depend on it. It's a currency and doesn't matter the sector you work/have skills, you are able to enjoy its advantages.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Bitcoin brings good benefits and advantages to people who are investing in it. Also, those who are keep on believing and continuously trading in bitcoin gained income. If you think bitcoin will bring you good income to sustain your daily needs, then you may invest and try your fortune here. Bitcoin can be your main source of income as long as you have the capital, you are hardworking and you are patient in trading.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

This may not be my main source of income but this is the most promising in terms of growth in value and huge returns. I invested a particular amount into Bitcoin and other major altcoins and it has already gained some significant growth. This is going to become a larger asset in the future that my other sources of income cannot equal. With Bitcoin's growth, we can expect to gain so much from it. In fact, I am already planning to start a business out of my Bitcoin income.  
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

For me doing different manner in bitcoin is just my side line to earn some profits and it's not my main income becuase doing full time in bitcoin nowadays is so difficult due to slight sell off that happened last few days which the reason also why the market is not stable. But honestly I'm planning also to make It a source of my income by doing day trading but not now perhaps when the market stabilizes.
Dark web

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

I think Bitcoin should not be consider as the main income. Because Bitcoin is risky. In many countries bitcoins are banned and at what time the market price of this currency will rise and no one can say when it decrease.But people can be rich by making extra income from bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used as a source of extra income for to live well on human life.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:36:38 AM

Bitcoin could be the main income if you had no job but for me bitcoin is my extra income because i'm a student.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

For a beginner like me, I cannot say that Bitcoin can be my main source of income. Bitcoin can be an extra source of income. Since I am only relying on bounty campaigns that convert to bitcoin, I cannot say that my daily needs are sustain by just doing bitcoin. Maybe for some people especially those who are already expert in trading and investing.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

Your  salary is more stable than bitcoin. BTC will help you pay bills but still salary is your primary source of income.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Bitcoin could be the main income if you had no job but for me bitcoin is my extra income because i'm a student.
If you considering bitcoin as a main income you walk in the risk, we know that the price of bitcoin are not stable it's volatile and too risky if you considered to be the main income. For me bitcoin is another source of income and it will help you more from the financial.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

I don't really think living in Bitcoin would be a sustainable or stable job as we never know what would be the next trend in cryto would be and especially for just those new bitcoin hopefulls it is a bit hard to earn a large sum of money if you're just starting now as the golden or Goldilocks investment era of Bitcoin had already passed a few years ago. But maybe I am not at all correct as if you do something with dedication and if you persevere, you might just get lucky and be that much drooled title - Bitcoin millionaire.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

Bitcoin does not provide a steady income but Bitcoin provides an additional income from the property benefits we invest in Bitcoin, but if we want to have a steady income from Bitcoin we can trade. I myself consider Bitcoin as another source of currency to support my financial needs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: