Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

Never bitcoin was my main income , i always shocked how young guys could earned millions with bitcoin who bought it and hold for 5 year now is millionaires but people like me who always working hard earn not much like little boys bitcoin millionaires Smiley

Well we are also can be that young man who become a millionaire, we can invest, I also have a job and I'm busy but I don't waste my chance to buy bitcoin especially if it's price dump.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

We have different views about bitcoin. But in own experience bitcoin is an income for me. By participating in bounty campaign like signatures, telegram, social media and translation campaign is a work for me that when i do all of this i can earn an income. Ant that is my views about bitcoin.  

VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

There are thousands of other digital currencies you do not know, but Bitcoin is a top technical currency, and is a solution to many problems that make trading fast and easy. Bitcoin is one of the biggest investments or assets you can have, and I believe that if you have more profit when investing in bitcoin, and maybe it is your main source of income.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

Bitcoin cannot be used as a stable form of income, it's volatile, it's something you can use as a form of investment and hopefully make long term gains but bitcoin is not income, it's a currency and it will not make you rich overnight either
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Never bitcoin was my main income , i always shocked how young guys could earned millions with bitcoin who bought it and hold for 5 year now is millionaires but people like me who always working hard earn not much like little boys bitcoin millionaires Smiley

Well we are also can be that young man who become a millionaire, we can invest, I also have a job and I'm busy but I don't waste my chance to buy bitcoin especially if it's price dump.

you can keep your job and do bitcoin with your free time. who knows in the near future we can be millionaires too.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
Not stable price is the reason why bitcoin is not the main income, all of your money may run out soon but your still holding your bitcoin. I agree with fire316 that bitcoin is another source of income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

I see bitcoin as something extras besides my main income that I earn by doing a real life job. The amount I earn with bitcoin by participating in campaigns, twitter bounties,... is not much but it is a nice surplus.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Bitcoin will be the solution for your financial problem.But  it's not good to consider bitcoin as main income.The price of bitcoin is fluctuate day to day,so if you had consider it has a main source of income you are forced to sell at low price in day 1 of every month.Which is your salary day.We will plan with our salary on say one.So whatever the price ,we are forced to sell the valuable bitcoin.
BlankZuel

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

For me, Bitcoin is a kind of savings for the future.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Bitcoin cannot be your main income because if you dont invest how you can get profit from it? Bitcoin cannot be your main income because the price ia not stable, what if your investment decrease? then you gonna wait till the price increase how can you get money in bitcoin if you dont have extra job? Investment should take a risk, dont invest if you cant.

wesbrook00

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

Maybe it can, but you must have a backup source of income because no one knows when will bitcoin lasts.
chocomartin

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

A lot of people view investment in btc as a get-rich-quick scheme but it's not. Personally, I see bitcoin investment as an additional source of profit but never a sole source of income. I am just using bitcoin as a starting point to gain funds for additional future investments since I believe in the principle of not putting all your eggs in one basket.  
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

In the current situation, bitcoin can not provide a steady income. You can profit from your actions (trading) on the stock exchange, but this will not be a stable income, but rather will be like an additional income to permanent earnings.

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

In the current situation, bitcoin can not provide a steady income. You can profit from your actions (trading) on the stock exchange, but this will not be a stable income, but rather will be like an additional income to permanent earnings.

We should not rely only in bitcoin like just now the market is not stable. We should know the risks learned the possible outcomes because not all the time we are on profit. However, we can consider bitcoin a big help to our finances because a lot of opportunity are here in bitcoin.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
Some of people now are focusing in bitcoin because they already experience that bitcoin is the answer of financial problem. That's why around the world know about bitcoin and their are some of people using bitcoin everyday because they know bitcoin is big help to them so they don't stop using it.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

We cant say that bitcoin can be the main source of income because it is currency in which makes us realize and gives us knowledge about the world of crypto currency. Bitcoin can provide our needs but not all the times because it is not stable and it is constantly changing its value. Bitcoin can be our additional income. Since it is not stable, we need to find a permanent job to sustain our needs. Though bitcoin is really have a great help in providing our income and also in providing our needs, we do not know what will happen to the near future.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

We all know that bitcoin is  a good thing when it comes to having an income or support financially but of course you must always think and consider how bitcoin become a income generator if you only rely on gambling or illegal ways of earning. Bitcoin can consider as income generator depends on a person's perspective.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
rider4

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

Bitcoin is a very unstable currency and requires a lot of risks, I try to invest in different cryptocurrencies to protect my investments.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

Yes. It can be because we all can see how bitcoin helps many people in their everyday need especially financially but of course I think it always depends on a person if he will accomodate bitcoin as his main income generator. Of course there is no wrong in that idea and I think bitcoin will somehow fit to be because of lots of opportunities in bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

I don't think Bitcoin can be a source of you main income because Bitcoin is not stable and is constantly fluctuating so it would not be a great idea to make it as a source of income however you can make it as a passive income through trading. And I also read a lot of people saying it could be a source of your main income through joining campaigns but what if these campaigns will be gone for good? How can it be your main income if it would be diminished?

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: