Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4402 times)
ljm8888

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

Not at the moment. At least my main income way is to work. I still don't get rid of the trouble of the economy. I hope that one day bitcoin will make me free. Although the bitcoin is now the manager of a wave of bleeding. But I believe that in the near future, the bitcoin will go up again. And surpass the new high. Hold firmly, there will be a good future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

Bitcoin is my main income now because i already full time yhis job, just for the sake of our family needs. nowadays more earnings is really need now. For our daily needs and for the better future.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:38 AM

Bitcoin nowadays really help a lot especially in giving other income to those who join this forum. But as a main income , you need a lot of time in doing bitcoin. You have to be into it so that you can achieve a high earnings.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

bitcoin is a currency you gain profit on it and income as well and bitcoin is not a job but you will give your service to recieve bitcoin. People now a days is related now to crypto so definitely 90% of people use crypto is have bitcoin or invest with it so they have profitable earnings from it.
Rizki_ct

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:24 AM

Bitcoin cannot be considered as our main and only source of income because mainly this is not a constant thing plus the fact that it is not regulated means anything can happen. However, Bitcoin is a kind of savings for the future.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

It's true that bitcoin is very helpful to us specially to those unemployed but it is not a main souce of our income, make it as a second source of income because no one knows how bitcoin will last. Aside from that bitcoin is not like our permanent job that we can get a benefits that we can use in the future.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
No,and I agree because all i know bitcoin is not income but you can have profit from your speculation,otherwise it just my extra to gain profit,

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

I would seriously love to have bitcoin income as my main income. After started earning bitcoin, my lifestyle is changed. The earnings are really helping me to close the debts I have. Though this is my side job, I try to spend almost 5 to 6 hours a day and contribute my best to this forum which would in turn earn me to have more money .

Bitcoin is volatile and it is better not to really rely on the bitcoin income and never consider this crypto currency as your main income, instead consider this as an opportunity to have a greater sideline that can help you to achieve financial freedom. Don't force yourself on it and just enjoy the flow of the crypto market and just go with the trend and never stress your self, instead learn to halt and relax when in times of crisis.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
Making money with bitcoin is not easy, after all making money is never easy however it is even harder to make any kind of consistent income in bitcoin because the price is always going up and down you may earn some bitcoin but if the price decreases you could be back at square one even after weeks or months of work this is why it is a bad idea to make bitcoin your main way of getting income, despite all of the flaws of fiat it still has some advantages.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Making bitcoin as your main source of income is possible and can make you have financial growth and sustain your daily needs. If you are investing in bitcoin and have the capital, you may have a good income or profit. If you are a trader and with skills in it, then you may always have a profit. But if you are just a plain boounty hunter, then it may be difficult to say that Bitcoin can be your main source of income.

Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

I can not say that bitcoin is the main source of income because bitcoin is unpredictable or not stable its price but Bitcoin is one of my source of income for getting extra money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
green bottle blue

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

I can not say that bitcoin is the main source of income because bitcoin is unpredictable or not stable its price but Bitcoin is one of my source of income for getting extra money.

I cannot say that bitcoin is my source of income especially that i am employed because if i want it to be my main source of income I need to give my full time to focus it . Thus, i cannot afford to gumble bitcoin and give up my career. So, bitcoin for me is just another source of income.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

It is really hard and risky to make bitcoin as your main source of income or only source of income.
But I think you could pull it off if you know a plenty of ways to make money in the internet like Trading and Mining .
But I really think that it is really hard to do and risky too.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

Bitcoin for me gives pay in the event that you really comprehend what your doing you may benefit from it incredibly. From doing errand, signature battle and abundance crusade or day exchanging. You can win a decent sum from doing this things despite everything I don't perceive any reason why a few people says that it doesn't give salary. Bitcoin is an advanced innovation that can help the poor from their money related emergency.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

I don’t really get what you’re talking about. You said it is a solution to many problems and is bringing more new problems to this world, do really know what you’re saying? 😕😌😳 I don’t see Bitcoin as a problem, it is meant for good and I know that whoever invented it never had bad intention for doing so. People are the ones deciding to make it a problem. It has helped many people who I knew were poor, but now they are rich.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

Other people earn money and for sure this is main income for them.  Before I don't have  job so I do bitcoin and this my main income but after that I have now have job.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Ow, i believe bitcoin is very indemand at this point in time, i knew people succeeding because of this , but i will still choose fiat as my main income because of the fact that we can hold and we can easily use even without the use of internet. Maybe in the near future yes!

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

Bitcoin for me gives pay in the event that you really comprehend what your doing you may benefit from it incredibly. From doing errand, signature battle and abundance crusade or day exchanging. You can win a decent sum from doing this things despite everything I don't perceive any reason why a few people says that it doesn't give salary. Bitcoin is an advanced innovation that can help the poor from their money related emergency.

yes some people who understand can take advantage of all opportunities that are in bitcoin, I myself have full time work to get bitcoin from signature campaign and others in this forum, my income from bitcoin big enough compared to offline job in my country, I am very grateful to be earning from bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

I think plenty of people are already making bitcoins as their main income. Bitcoins are very popular
among people. especially to those who have no regular jobs and are currently relying with crypto
to earn and pay bills. It's quite acceptable even though others would prefer bitcoins as a part
time set-up because of it's unpredictability and volatile capacity. But bitcoin can also bring in
big profits if it increases it's price in the market.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

Bitcoin may be the main income or not dependent by the user, because some people say yes the main income is actually partly said as the main income supplement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: