Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low  (Read 2406 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

The reason why people are doing the wrong thing is that no one really give the best introduction to them before joining the industry of trading so always ask reliable person before doing decisions in order to reduce the probability of losing your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
I think they need a money on the spot but in market you need to be smart so buy low and sell it high but it defends in situation because some of coin never go up the price and at the end we get nothing. So I think we need to be careful in what we choose, what we do and be smart.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:08:49 AM

there's one more reason why somebody did that, they did it because they wanted to trade in other altcoins to make a profit in order to cover up the previous loss
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

Thanks guys!

The main reason why people do it is because they were panicked. This is one of the reason why many people encourage us not to panick. Of course if you are panicking, the first thing that came up to your mind is you might get loss profit. That's why before you end up in huge loss profit, you are now going to sell. At least you just lost a little amount of your money. Before you invest in digital crypto currency you must know that, not all the time, cryptocurrencies price will continuously rise.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

Thanks guys!

That kind of people has no thinking or idea how to earn some profit in the market. Maybe they need some money so that's it will sell there tokens even if in a low price and they don't care about a profit want earn in the market.

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 07:55:28 AM by Mishael

I think there are some people do it because of forced and because of panic. Feel that if you do not do that then the greater the risk of loss.
cmiiw
hailtheking

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:57 AM

I don't think people will do it because they want it. They do it because they are forced by the price of the coin they are holding. If the price of the coin gets lower and lower every time, they tend to sell it because the coin might lose its value and might not recover its original price.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

Thanks guys!
I'm sure almost all traders do that because want to cut losses, when the price drops inevitably they panic and choose to sell because they fear if the price will go down and become dust. no one wants to do that buy high sell low just for fun.

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Thanks guys!
I'm sure almost all traders do that because want to cut losses, when the price drops inevitably they panic and choose to sell because they fear if the price will go down and become dust. no one wants to do that buy high sell low just for fun.

I think it made this happen when you've always concentrating or monitor the price in the market which make you decided to sell it to prevent of cut lose, so capital that has been put there is already lose which the wrong timing and wrong analytical perspective towards the graph are the source of panic. Hold is the counterfit of that cut lose to recover the capital they invest.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

People don't price information. So before buy and sell check the price. If need to check the price. Market place helpful you. So more information in the market place. Check the market price then you get price list. Time is important for this process. so check the price every day. Then you time sell and time to buy. Most of the people before sell and buy check the market price then people plan to process. Market place help to reach the all county people.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Because people trading in this way without any expirience and they are not clever , if you want do this job you need have a lot of trades year before to earn money on that markets !
If I’m right, the question says why does people buy high and sell low right? Then I don’t think it has anything to do with having an experience with cryptocurrency trading, this one is different. People make investments with hope that their investment will rise and not fall, but when it starts to fall is not something that everyone welcomes with a smile. It causes panic, which is the reason most of them end up with selling their Bitcoin to avoid further losses.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

Thanks guys!

You cannot really blame your self because you are just new in this industry that's why you make wrong decisions. The best thing about the market is that, it will teach how to think and you will learn everything by experience and become a successful person someday.
The price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease all the time, bitcoin will never get the same price as it use to grow with time. Today the price of bitcoin is high and you bought so then it is good to hold it and not to sell it till the price rise again, I think best thing in bitcoin is to buy it at low price and then wait let it increase, sometime the people lose patience and they sell but it is not good for them they should wait more and more
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

The main reason why people buy at high point and sell at a low point is due to not having experience, knowledge to determine time buy into and don't dare sell out when the price is falling down.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

I think every newbie in cryprocurrencies will makes this mistake. The people do this because of fomo attacks, they dont know their feelings. I had the same problem when i started in trading. I buyed some coins, and if the coin goes under the price i buyed it, i was scared and i think, i dont want to make more loss, so i decide to sell. And seconds i sold the coin, it rices immediately. Thats why i stopped to trade and start to hodl. Because when i hodl, i dont have to make these wrong decisions.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

Not enough analysis, fear, and as was said above panic, all these are human factors on which as on whales is the stock exchange (or market). If you do not take into account those who are aware of the growth and reasons, the rest just make mistakes, but learn from mistakes, it is better for others.
Yeah i think it is a part of the game. I myself experience a lot of loss on stop losses. I have no regrets on it. There is nothing wrong using stop losses in your trades but make your analysis better and look for the kinks. Experience and studying more helps a lot and i think in beginning it is obvious that you got loss without experience but it helps you in your future.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Most people end up selling low because they panic a lot when prices take a dip. most aren't patient to wait long enough to see the coins recover, most of the people who do this end up regretting.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

Thanks, guys!
I think the reason people sell crypto when the selling price is lower than the purchase price is that people are experiencing a panic about the sinking of the crypto world. They panic if crypto tomorrow will fall even lower, even crypto can be lost.
Because of their fear so that they are willing and dare to take risks by suffering huge losses.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

I think the lack of research and understanding of market is causing such issues. When it comes to the investment, I follow the principle of Warren Buffet, he says 'Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful'. Similarly, in crypto market where things move rapidly, such perspective is needed and one must able to keep himself away from FOMO effect to avoid losses.
alien-fx2

Activity: 61

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

Due to the fact that people don't follow a simple rule: never invest what you can't afford to lose.
When people ignore this, they act emotionally in a bear market, and that's why more than 90% of traders lose money.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Thanks guys!
the very best thing to do is,keep your patience dont panic whenever you see market is dumping dont follow those weakhanded persons here...your funds wont loss if youre action to every happenings is calculated i been like that once but when i learn my lesson this is when i use that patience and now it impoves my investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: