Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low  (Read 2407 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:25:27 AM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
I guess you are being panic that is why some traders are losing their money because when the price pump they will buy hoping to pump more but when the price is getting dump they will sell it although they bought it at high price already, they are afraid they might lose their but in the fact they are already losing their money. I am this kind of person before very greed but when I got a research about how to be effective in trading I have learned the fact that in trading we need to be patient and well monitoring on the coins price before buying or selling.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
maybe because they dont have enough balls to take the dropping market,so what happens is they become one of those many panic seller,those people that dont want to lose big when dip but the truth is on what they doing,they only naking things worst and sooner they will realize that what they did was wrong but its too late for them
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

I've likewise one of those individuals that purchased high and sold at low. The inclination that I've experienced is I felt that bitcoin will outperform those ATH's so just to ride the bull, I would prefer not to be late so I couldn't care less at all at that point on the off chance that I purchased on high since I trust that it can go further. What's more, in the wake of purchasing at the wrong time, it place me in frenzy to see that my speculation will fall and can prompt zero. Those individuals who have encountered it can clarify in subtle elements why they do that.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

They just don't understand how bitcoin's price went through over the past 10 years. They didn't also read the history or see bitcoin's graph for them to be aware that bitcoin's market price fluctuation is just normal. That's the reason why they sell their cryptocurrencies during crisis because of fear.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Thanks guys!

If they felt They have no chance to earn profit during the time they bought of stocks but it is going to lower down the price continuously then they felt there's something wrong with my investment then suddenly they decide to sell in low price for the safety of their capital. that's the reason why other people have their stock buying high but eventually they gonna sell in low price. 

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

those do not understand the market, the rules how it works, dont  have experience and own starategy or simply made wrong assumptions and lost.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

Thanks guys!

I think your strategy is not good. Your are one of the panic sellers. You buy at a high price,thinking that the price when you will sell gets more higher but if the market goes low you will sell them. The bottom line is that to be successful in any type of market speculation we must sell merchandise at a higher price than where we purchased it to make a profit. If this is so obvious, then why is it so hard to do? Start thinking like a good merchant traders and perhaps your profits will be bigger and your losses smaller.
Wildwest

Activity: 1769
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

It is nature in the world of trading we will not benefiting from it if not buy at low prices and sell at the highest price. People are more comfortable to use that method than by analyzing the market chart.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

if you start a trading you must have learned how the potential of altcoin, if you sell because minimize the loss rate is the wrong step .. I also experienced the same thing as you .. but I do not sell when the price is very cheap ,, just me buy more altcoin which I believe has great potential in the future .. only patience is in need now .. not sell with very cheap price ..
chamdiana

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

Thanks guys!

they are panic people who buy high and sell low.
should be otherwise.
Who wants to face loss? He should not consider himself as an investor and should not come to a business if does not have any idea.
Selling Bitcoin will results in loss if the price is low and buying if the price is high is totally a foolish decision. It means that the person does not know about this business.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

Thanks guys!

The answer is very simple, how you are going to earn more profit when you buy the coin at its highest price, those who invest a huge amount of bitcoins back in the day are earning profit because the price is very cheap and now it increase a lot so they are all wealthy today.
Yeah definitely, this is quite a weird question  Cheesy
you don't have to cut loss in cryptocurrency, just wait for another bull run to happen because even you don't know how to analyze charts you'll earn simply from holding it Smiley
It is a basic question regarding Bitcoin which can not be ignored by an investor and is necessary to learn for an investor when to sell and when to but? It will give you loss if you buy at high and sell at low. It is totally against the business, who wants to face loss. This is same like you buy a product at low price and sell at high price will give you profit and inverse of it will give you the inverse of profit.

tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

If you buy at a higher price, then you should wait patiently. As long as the price does not increase, you should wait. Because one of my brothers, Bay BTC bought 17000. Now the price is very low. My brother will not sell it now. When prices rise, they will be sold. He wants to sell when he is 25000. If the price increases after 6 months more then it will be sold. To benefit, it is necessary to risk, work, patience, self-confidence
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

People buy high and sell low for the old saying that scared money don't make no money. They invest money they cannot afford to lose and watch the price everyday it goes down and down and they panic and sell it. Then when it goes up they kick themselves
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

People buy high and sell low for the old saying that scared money don't make no money. They invest money they cannot afford to lose and watch the price everyday it goes down and down and they panic and sell it. Then when it goes up they kick themselves
That is also a reason and that is a foolish reason for to sell at low but there are some people who cannot hold their money for a longer time because of their life expenditures and they when need the money for their needs then they do not wait any more and they sell some of the amount of their bitcoin and fulfill their needs. I will suggest these people that they try to buy things of their lives with bitcoin and do not sell to fiat as it is a good point for the bitcoin community as the demand will increase and he will be able to see a high price for his/her remaining bitcoin.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

You sir are a panick seller and panick buyer. You start to panick when you feel the price of bitcoin is getting higher and you feel you are being left out. And you also panick when bitcoin is getting lower and lower and it makes you feel that it would not rise anymore and you sell so you could lessen your loss. That kind of system in bitcoin always, obviously, results in loss.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

That is likewise a reason and that is an absurd purpose behind to offer at low yet there are a few people who can't hold their cash for a more drawn out time due to their life uses and they when require the cash for their necessities then they don't hold up any more and they offer a portion of the measure of their bitcoin and satisfy their necessities. I will propose these individuals that they endeavor to purchase things of their lives with bitcoin and don't pitch to fiat as it is a decent point for the bitcoin group as the request will increment and he will have the capacity to see a high cost for his/her outstanding bitcoin.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

That is likewise a reason and that is an absurd purpose behind to offer at low yet there are a few people who can't hold their cash for a more drawn out time due to their life uses and they when require the cash for their necessities then they don't hold up any more and they offer a portion of the measure of their bitcoin and satisfy their necessities. I will propose these individuals that they endeavor to purchase things of their lives with bitcoin and don't pitch to fiat as it is a decent point for the bitcoin group as the request will increment and he will have the capacity to see a high cost for his/her outstanding bitcoin.
I think it would be better to buy bitcoin when its price is low, and sell it sometime when its price is high. Its just a game of crypto currencies right now. Its a matter of waiting and holding it, there are more people we should encourage to join and invest bitcoin. This will help bitcoin popular and it would make bitcoins price rise up.
NVCPRO

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

As I think, it's a psychological problem, bitcoin players, when they buy bitcoin, bitcoin prices are up, but unfortunately bitcoin prices are down, they are afraid of losing capital so they sell bitcoin at low prices. So bitcoin players lose money.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

Thanks, guys!
I think actually people who do things like this must be because they are panicking with the price of the coin that goes down. Because they buy the coins at a high price but when they hold down, the price of the coin actually goes down. And they think to sell it so as not to lose its loss. And if they can maintain it and one time the price is high again, they will not lose even profit will be many times over.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

Thanks guys!

it's the lifestyle called thug life! Not really but it's just caused by the emotions, I believe we have all been there, selling some crypto because of emotions and too much panic..

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: