Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DeM] Deutsche eMark - DEM - cryptocoin SHA256 POS/POW  (Read 236867 times)
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:20:09 PM

Hi !

finally after the 7:1 Worldcup Soccer Game Germany-Brasilia  Grin

i installed a new eMark ( DEM ) Pool for bringing Germany after good Soccer to good Altcoin .

Here it is :

http://gc-pool.ddns.net/emark/public/

1 % fee , Prop , Blockfinder Bonus , Manual and Auto Payout

Running at Multipool

Backup every 120 mins

Now go on to FINALE ! ( WorldCup Soccer 2014 ) Grin

Cheers Glen

Good luck, Germans!
Let's hope that their luck will be shared with this coin Cheesy

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Narja

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:34:28 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 05:41:10 PM by Narja

Thumbs up for Germany (since our team has dropped out of the competition  ;o))

Who is the one on Cryptsy entering endless lists of buy / sell orders of 10, 20, 50 or 100 DeM, with only 1 satoshi difference?
Please, if you read this, stop it and start trading. You are driving away people from the DeM! You need people to trade.
For now both volume and fun have been squeezed out ....    thnx.

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:07:07 PM

Thumbs up for Germany (since our team has dropped out of the competition  ;o))

Who is the one on Cryptsy entering endless lists of buy / sell orders of 10, 20, 50 or 100 DeM, with only 1 satoshi difference?

Please, if you read this, stop it and start trading. You are driving away people from the DeM! You need people to trade.

you don't know who's having fun from driving people away from DEM? look at earlier discussion :/ but it's only my suspicion of course...

ardiano123

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:29:32 PM

lol.....DEM ISS alive omggg.

it was 4000 satoshi latest...and it will go back to that again. Going to pump around 3 btc in the next few days in it... it is hella cheap at cryptsy and it is worth ALOT more.

Thanks for everyone selling XXX
The Ferox

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:28:23 PM

lol.....DEM ISS alive omggg.

it was 4000 satoshi latest...and it will go back to that again. Going to pump around 3 btc in the next few days in it... it is hella cheap at cryptsy and it is worth ALOT more.

Thanks for everyone selling XXX

Here we go again. For those of you new to alctoin trading this is what a bagholder looks like. a bagholder is someone who got stuck with a lot of a coin and only recently has noticed that they are dying. They make comments like this to try and hype someone into buying at stupid high prices so the buyer is now the bagholder not the guy who is currently stuck.

Before anyone believes his nonsense please consider the facts and look at the documented proofs.

1: DEM has not been at 4k satoshi in over a month, the one exception was for 33 minutes during a pump and dump, and it corrected very quickly
2: DEM's leadership has abandoned the coin. It has had 0 new development and 0 innovation in a long time. It is dying ! True Litecoin has no leader either, but Litecoin was very well established and able to self sustain before the leadership abandoned it. That is not the case with DEM.
3: With the exception of a quick pump and dump DEM will be lucky to see 1500 satoshi again and WILL NEVER break 4k satoshi please run your own TA on the coin.

In summary, please do not make buying decisions based on hype or fud threads on forums. do your homework and find out the facts yourself. This guy clearly got stuck holding the bag on some DEM and is now necro-posting on this coin to try and get out from what he is holding.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:23:40 PM

DEM is still a good coin.  market listed and sound network.

It only needs the POS to be 'updated'.  This should be easy given a reliable DEV steps up or is hired.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
V500

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:14:30 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:24:31 AM by V500

reading all the rrarrra of the crows here. I have to remind you: coinex went belly up and everybody was withdrawing in DEM for months and dumping it on cryptsy. So that did a lot of damage to the price.

Now i see new website being done http://www.deutsche-emark.org

my wallet syncs just fine.
This coin is a candidate for a great comeback. Don't listen to the frogs.

edit: checked forum - there is some activity there. Was writing mail to contact-mail on website. I'll report back when i receive an update by the devs.
E-mark could get more hashrate, that's right. So smart miners, here is your coin.

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
V500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:08:50 AM

... so i was walking the extra mile ...

the answer to my email was very fast (within 12h). E-Mark-team is still at it and continue to work on the coin.
I was told some more activity and help from the community would be appreciated by them.
So if you are holding a bag on DEM, why not top it up and get in contact with the team and help promote it?

My estimate would be: all it takes for this coin to get some legs again is some dedicated people to reinforce the people already working on this. The team behind the coin is active. Needs more marketing.

I am sure E-Mark will go places in the mid/longterm.

I'd rate this coin a buy at these prices.
It's not going to vanish anytime soon.

4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:52:49 PM

OK, so what is the deal? I have attempted to contact the debs and haven't received anything back from anyone. what email are you using??
V500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:05:21 PM

OK, so what is the deal? I have attempted to contact the debs and haven't received anything back from anyone. what email are you using??

i was using the one at the bottom of their website

kontakt@deutsche-elektronische-mark.de

Narja

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:25:09 AM

*Ping*
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:10:23 PM

problem trying to unlock wallet says parse error so how do I unlock to stake and trying solo with cgminer 4.5 says no address ether but thats no big deal probly never find a block anyways so pool much better, is there a bat file I should make to unlock wallet?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Narja

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:27:48 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 08:25:23 PM by Narja

problem trying to unlock wallet - says parse error
so how do I unlock to stake and trying solo with cgminer 4.5 - says no address ether but thats no big deal probly never find a block anyways so pool much better,
is there a bat file I should make to unlock wallet?

Hi Valta,

Unlocking the wallet for solo mining isn't difficult, but hard to find out!

The trick?
Open the 'console' of your wallet by opening the Help menu >>> debug screen >>> console
Then at the prompt type "Walletpassphrase Your_very_secure_password 900000 true"

900000 is the amount of seconds the wallet stays unlocked and ...
"true" means the wallet is unlocked ONLY for minting!  (but if that is entirely true .... ?)

* if you mine solo with your wallet locked a found block will be rejected ....   *

And solo mining is rewarding since difficulty isn't that high. With a 5 GHash hashrate you will find a block every 2 days on average, or something like that.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:33:41 PM

problem trying to unlock wallet - says parse error
so how do I unlock to stake and trying solo with cgminer 4.5 - says no address ether but thats no big deal probly never find a block anyways so pool much better,
is there a bat file I should make to unlock wallet?

Hi Valta,

Unlocking the wallet for solo mining isn't difficult, but hard to find out!

The trick?
Open the 'console' of your wallet by opening the Help menu >>> debug screen >>> console
Then at the prompt type "Walletpassphrase Your_very_secure_password 900000 true"

900000 is the amount of seconds the wallet stays unlocked and ...
"true" means the wallet is unlocked ONLY for minting!  (but if that is entirely true .... ?)

* if you mine solo with your wallet locked a found block will be rejected ....   *

And solo mining is rewarding since difficulty isn't that high. With a 5 GHash hashrate you will find a block every 2 days on average, or something like that.
Thanks for the info and I have a Rock miner that does 32 GHASH average may get lucky then we hope if not just stick to pools, BFG miner solos fine.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
adqsonline

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

Is there any problems with Emark network, tried to tranfer into my wallet and also into an exchange some coins but they dont appear anywhere.

Narja

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:21:11 AM

Is there any problems with Emark network, tried to tranfer into my wallet and also into an exchange some coins but they dont appear anywhere.

The only exchange trading DeM is Cryptsy and the had a major 'outage'. That has been solved now since 3 september. The network itself looks very healthy to me. No problemo there. Try sending a small amount to yourself to see if your wallet and firewall settings are OK.
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

I just notice that most of the posts in this thread are about mining pools, and there's really nothing about the coin and trade.  Huh

Narja

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:34:01 AM

I just notice that most of the posts in this thread are about mining pools, and there's really nothing about the coin and trade.
What would you like to know about trading? eMark is pretty slow right now. I more and more understand the people who say eMark is dead. It isn't but eMark certainly isn't a 'day trader' either.
dbkeys

Activity: 484
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:44:11 PM

Perhaps this coin needs to be remarked / rebranded as the Digital eMark. This would keep the 3 letter symbol the same (DEM), and broaden its appeal. It's kind of non-sensical to have an internet crytpocurrency be geographically specific.

DNS Seeder / Node Trackers
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:34:17 PM

Is there a POS fix planned? Anyone received any 1yr stake?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: