Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

This is a wonderful project made by the right developer to gain a high amount of attraction and audience from the people around the world.
Agreed, such a pleasure that I knew the project and the developer in this thread. Also, I have read the whitepaper and it looks interesting to see.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Ubcoin Market will also use artificial intelligence for the tasks of personal recommendations and the fight against fraud.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4

Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io !

Woah, this is really great. This update can attract many investors and supporters in the next upcoming weeks. I'm hoping they can deliver what they have promised.
Good update admin, I think artificial intelligence is a great companion handling sensitive data of the business because it is 100% automated and has lesser percentage of commiting mistake.
Nice update team Ubcoin. I hope that this kind of pace of the project will continuously be done. So the artificial intelligence will be in one way for the great progress and continuous development of the Ubcoin project. I hope for more interesting outcomes and updates that will create a momentum for the Ubcoin project.
This is a great news and the best update I have ever heard from the Ubcoin team because it can gain so many participants of the ICO!
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

🚢 Logistics made the news again:
Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

#Ubcoin is here to revolutionize the world trading system 🌏

Our ITO Stage 3 ends tomorrow
Join now: https://ubcoin.io

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!
This is really a big step forward in the development of the project. To be honest, for the first time I see such a young and very ambitious project that will work all over the world, and I am pleased to be a part of this project.
great news! The Ubcoin project is becoming very strong, soon it will conquer its part of the market and it will be very difficult for other projects to compete with it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Ubcoin Market will also use artificial intelligence for the tasks of personal recommendations and the fight against fraud.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4

Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io !

Woah, this is really great. This update can attract many investors and supporters in the next upcoming weeks. I'm hoping they can deliver what they have promised.
Good update admin, I think artificial intelligence is a great companion handling sensitive data of the business because it is 100% automated and has lesser percentage of commiting mistake.
Nice update team Ubcoin. I hope that this kind of pace of the project will continuously be done. So the artificial intelligence will be in one way for the great progress and continuous development of the Ubcoin project. I hope for more interesting outcomes and updates that will create a momentum for the Ubcoin project.
This is a great news and the best update I have ever heard from the Ubcoin team because it can gain so many participants of the ICO!
I, too, when I saw this news I was glad that the development team is making big steps in front of! And our task is only to support the team and spread information about it, for example, to make Tweets on Twitter, just for their subscribers. I think the team will be pleased.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

🔥 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads .
🌟 Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on ubcoin io!
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Our COO Stan Danysh is representing Ubcoin now at the BlockShow in Berlin, Germany - the major international event for showcasing blockchain solutions.
Valuable meetings and promising talks have been made by Stan there - we will explain more in detail soon. Stay tuned!

Such a very nice activity because the team attend some important conference which will help them to be more known which is also can increased their chance to be supported by some big investors. Hoping, they can deliver their messages in most convenient and simple to understand.
This only show how serious the team is working to achieve it's goal so that investors like us would be happy in the end. This is only one of the indication that success is looming in the horizon and Ubcoin will be going to the moon soon.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!
This is really a big step forward in the development of the project. To be honest, for the first time I see such a young and very ambitious project that will work all over the world, and I am pleased to be a part of this project.
great news! The Ubcoin project is becoming very strong, soon it will conquer its part of the market and it will be very difficult for other projects to compete with it.

That's a good news,  this is another step to success of ubcoin project. It says that the project team is  doing their best to make it successful. I am sure enough that  they can achieve what they plan for the project.
vickycoin05

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

This is amazing. I think this will a good thing receiving support from Australia is such a great way to promote and achieve success. Hope this news will be the key to attract more investors in the market.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

The project UBCOIN will become popular. Because they do everything possible to do this. The team records real videos about the fact that they came to Moscow and are developing a project in Russia. This is for us the proof that the real team can be trusted and not afraid for their means.
Yes you are right. This is a small secret of the popularity and success of the project, it's telling the truth how the team actually does, with what difficulties they encounter during the development of the platform. I trust such a project more than those who can not even answer the question on the forum.

As long the team is actively works on the project gives information and updates it can create trust to people which will make it to be more popular because it will be the most trending topic to people which is, if someone will hear about it will find it interesting,  so with that there is possibility that they will invest after knowing everything.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is continuously kept their development active. They always provide all the new updates which is related to the project. Because of this activeness many investors are coming forward to make an in investment here.
transparency and openness of the team is the main advantage of the project. If they continue to work in the same spirit, the success of the project will be guaranteed by 100%.
We are not sure anything will be 100% successful, we only hoping and evaluate a potential for give successful of UBCoin, but they will have successful at what factors: user, funds, community, application?
Well its treu that we can sure anything specifically the 100% of project success. But we can hope for the best. Its for us to help the project  let's promote and share our positive reviews about the project. Our little help can make big difference. I know every project encounter alot of ddifficulties but I always hope they can surpass and achieve the project goals.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Our COO Stan Danysh is representing Ubcoin now at the BlockShow in Berlin, Germany - the major international event for showcasing blockchain solutions.
Valuable meetings and promising talks have been made by Stan there - we will explain more in detail soon. Stay tuned!

Such a very nice activity because the team attend some important conference which will help them to be more known which is also can increased their chance to be supported by some big investors. Hoping, they can deliver their messages in most convenient and simple to understand.
This only show how serious the team is working to achieve it's goal so that investors like us would be happy in the end. This is only one of the indication that success is looming in the horizon and Ubcoin will be going to the moon soon.
Yes they really are. As I observed they did the team did their very best they can to make this project a prosperous one. I just hope that investors will notice the potential of this so they will invest and support the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

🔥 Ubcoin reduces the project hardcap to 29000 ETH and maximum supply to 650 million tokens

WHY?

We have a very vibrant and active community of project contributors, and individuals and institutions that are considering contributing to make Ubcoin the best enterprise it could possible be. The community has been telling us to be more agressive in improving the token economics for the contributors.

We listened, debated with the community, bounced ideas with fellow crypto entrepreneurs and crypto traders, debated again, and after long deliberations we have decided to do it.

💎 This measure improves scarcity of the token and its economics, yet does not hinder our development pace and market expansion plans.

Softcap reached long ago, the team is burning midnight oil on the technology and design, and we are ever more enthusiastic and confident of success.

The support from the community around the globe has been overwhelming and we appreciate it very much!

So, what does this mean for individual contributors? With reduced supply there are fewer tokens to go around, so they become more valuable.

🌟 Our 17% discount ends IN 2 DAYS - do not hesitate and contribute NOW on https://ubcoin.io

Thanks for this valuable informations and updates admin. With this kind of changes, probably the success will be closely to reached for the Ubcoin project as the dev team really do their best inorder to attract ICO contributors and helped their investors in gaining more profits ahead. I will keep looking for new updates and news about the platform because I believed it will be going to success.

This is a fruitful information that everyone must know. It is a big help for us to determine if the UBcoin project progress or not. We would like to impart ourself to the development of the project. For sure there will be another updates will come for us to be guided what to do for the next step.
Well, changing hardcap is not meaning that UBCoin have less support  and investors. I believe this target is more easily for gain from the team. Well, after this discount we will have more discount?

There will be a new and final round, so yes, there is plenty of opportunity for you to participate Wink

Thank you so much for the update admin. I am patiently waiting for all the possible updates and progress of the project. I am more positive that because of all new updates this project will reach the top. I am glad thay opportunities are many to grab on. Hope many opportunity will come and many will participate and earn at the same time.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

New Ubcoin team member: Kirill Kosolapov - Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer

Kirill is high-tech developer and researcher focused on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Proud to have more than 7 years of Tech experience: project management, team leadership, business development, tech startups.

Key areas of interest:
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech and voice analyzing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Recurrent and Convolutional neural networks
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayes methods
- Time series analysis and prediction
- Application of machine learning methods to the real-life tasks

Kirill will develop at Ubcoin the AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

We welcome Kirill and are ready to have a fruitful work together!

Nice catch. Adding Kirill Kosolapov with AI expertise makes UBcoin a project of the future as the Team had now addressing the issues at different levels with the high caliber person. Another good decision with the team, this can surely attract more investors to put money in this project.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

New Ubcoin team member: Kirill Kosolapov - Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer

Kirill is high-tech developer and researcher focused on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Proud to have more than 7 years of Tech experience: project management, team leadership, business development, tech startups.

Key areas of interest:
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayes methods

Kirill will develop at Ubcoin the AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Nice catch. Adding Kirill Kosolapov with AI expertise makes UBcoin a project of the future as the Team had now addressing the issues at different levels with the high caliber person. Another good decision with the team, this can surely attract more investors to put money in this project.

That is a good addition to a team that launched a project with a good platform, the addition of Kirill Kosolapov with a good experties will tend to boost the success of the Ubcoin and the investors itself who trusted Ubcoin as a very good project in the cryptoworld.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Key areas of interest:
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayes methods

Wow! This is really great, now the platform is powered by Artificial Intelligence there's no worry what will be the face of UBCoin in the future. The team really innovates the project so that many investors would like to invest in this kind of platform.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

🔥 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads .
🌟 Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on ubcoin io!

This is really great because the team keeps making improvement about their platform. As what we can see now, Ubcoin developed an AI-based system which I think can be a very useful tool provided by the developer.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

What the team achieved now can be considered great success even how small it is. Dev and the team are keeping always up to date with their activities and this will definitely can come up with better communication.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

This is really great because the team keeps making improvement about their platform. As what we can see now, Ubcoin developed an AI-based system which I think can be a very useful tool provided by the developer.

I think it is so nice to hear that they have now a serious type of development and improvement powered by Al-based system. It will be  the most grateful achievement towards success having a strong developer. I am so proud to be one of those part of this project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Wait what? I'm unsure if you have read the comment you replied to or not since like they talked about a discount and not some new innovation they did
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

I believe that this is not difficult as they have won the trust of investors in big markets such as Australia or China, believe in the wonders that UBcoin will accomplish.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

Yes, absolutely the development team has been working very hard on projects development since from the beginning to till now because they wanted to launch it very soon. And also the project seem more profitable as well as useful.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: