Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.

I agree that the popularity of Ubcoin is very high, and if Ubcoin is more focused on media and marketing, it will definitely get more attention from the investors than we can imagine

Difinitely you are right mate. Because of the massive supports of the people, Ubcoin project is continously increasing it's popularity day by day. And it gives more motivation and a reason for the dev team to work hard and improved the platform so that everyone who supports and like this project especially to investors will surely have assuranced to succeed.
With the continuous positive and increasingly popularity of the Ubcoin project to the community, this will surely lead to the future clear success of this project. Hopefully the team will continues this pace and make this momentum day by day. I know the life and flow of progress and process here in the crypto currency community is not easy. It is a rough road that requires effort and potentials.
I totally agree with you, this project have big potential at the future, especially after some good news about their partnership.
We can't talk anything at now. At least we need for observing UBCoin more, and of course let invest some ETH before they come to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

It's incredible that the Ubcoin team has partnered with Samsung. I hope that they will be able to attract more partners to their team in the future. Thanks to this they will now be able to accurately assemble the necessary amount of tools for launching the platform!
It's sound good. This is an amazing news. Samsung is globally well known reputed company. And having a partnership with Samsung will definitely help the project to gain popularity as well as investors towards the project. I really hope this partnership will definitely come with something innovative thing which will make the world amazed. Now surely the team will take this project to the great heights of success.
This is really an amazing news. With being partnered by a popular company. This is such an achievement already by the team that will make sure the project can really attract a lot of people to come and see how the project can be reliable enough to use in the future as we can clearly see its great potential.
Would the Samsung company gonna produce a app that will be pre-installed to their smartphones? With that the Ubcoin will me more popular in the world. Partnered with Samsung will ake the Ubcoin achieve more goals.
This will boost the popularity and respect of Ubcoin which can lead to success. What other benefit can the project get with Samsung? Do the Samsung company will sponsor Ubcoin to mske the project more stable? Well, I am grateful that you have another achievement.

Not just boosting the popularity but turns to boom the project if it will be together with Ubcoin project and the team will successfuly encounter an achievements. If you are asking if Samsung will sponsor that will possibly happen and that is for the good of the project. Ubcoin is the newly trend kind of business perhaps it has many the same project well Ubcoin turns to different that is the reason why Samsung lead to stick with Ubcoin as partnership.

But the question is that, is samsung willing to join the shitfest that crypto is given that most of bigger companies are trying to get away from crypto
Why would they join if they will be leaving or not entertaining crypto like the other big companies right? They are partnered with Ubcoin as they see something great and beneficial here. The only way to see how things work here is when it will be launch in the market.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

It's incredible that the Ubcoin team has partnered with Samsung. I hope that they will be able to attract more partners to their team in the future. Thanks to this they will now be able to accurately assemble the necessary amount of tools for launching the platform!
It's sound good. This is an amazing news. Samsung is globally well known reputed company. And having a partnership with Samsung will definitely help the project to gain popularity as well as investors towards the project. I really hope this partnership will definitely come with something innovative thing which will make the world amazed. Now surely the team will take this project to the great heights of success.
This is really an amazing news. With being partnered by a popular company. This is such an achievement already by the team that will make sure the project can really attract a lot of people to come and see how the project can be reliable enough to use in the future as we can clearly see its great potential.
Would the Samsung company gonna produce a app that will be pre-installed to their smartphones? With that the Ubcoin will me more popular in the world. Partnered with Samsung will ake the Ubcoin achieve more goals.
This will boost the popularity and respect of Ubcoin which can lead to success. What other benefit can the project get with Samsung? Do the Samsung company will sponsor Ubcoin to mske the project more stable? Well, I am grateful that you have another achievement.

Not just boosting the popularity but turns to boom the project if it will be together with Ubcoin project and the team will successfuly encounter an achievements. If you are asking if Samsung will sponsor that will possibly happen and that is for the good of the project. Ubcoin is the newly trend kind of business perhaps it has many the same project well Ubcoin turns to different that is the reason why Samsung lead to stick with Ubcoin as partnership.

But the question is that, is samsung willing to join the shitfest that crypto is given that most of bigger companies are trying to get away from crypto
Why would they join if they will be leaving or not entertaining crypto like the other big companies right? They are partnered with Ubcoin as they see something great and beneficial here. The only way to see how things work here is when it will be launch in the market.
I agree with you tophe15, they partnered with a proper reason, maybe they see this as a potential great investment for their company or they can use this in the future for their business related option. Buying samsung products officially with crypto? Sounds interesting right? This is just my opinion Wink
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

They didn't mentioned what type partnership they have with Samsung, however I read that Oleg Bud who is a team leader at Samsung Electronics will has Joined the Ubcoin Market Project, I don't how famous this person is, but it's good for them to have him.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:59:07 AM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.

I agree that the popularity of Ubcoin is very high, and if Ubcoin is more focused on media and marketing, it will definitely get more attention from the investors than we can imagine

Difinitely you are right mate. Because of the massive supports of the people, Ubcoin project is continously increasing it's popularity day by day. And it gives more motivation and a reason for the dev team to work hard and improved the platform so that everyone who supports and like this project especially to investors will surely have assuranced to succeed.
With the continuous positive and increasingly popularity of the Ubcoin project to the community, this will surely lead to the future clear success of this project. Hopefully the team will continues this pace and make this momentum day by day. I know the life and flow of progress and process here in the crypto currency community is not easy. It is a rough road that requires effort and potentials.
I totally agree with you, this project have big potential at the future, especially after some good news about their partnership.

Having a partnership to a develop project is one of the things that need pay attention to come up with a successful career and life in the crypto world.
Ubcoin team are doing their best to make the project succesful. Being transparent and reliable project will also help them to reach the top.  I am sure that Ubcoin are making more big step which can help them to develop the project more.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

They didn't mentioned what type partnership they have with Samsung, however I read that Oleg Bud who is a team leader at Samsung Electronics will has Joined the Ubcoin Market Project, I don't how famous this person is, but it's good for them to have him.

This could give them a big beneficial effect in the ICO stage like gaining more impressions and traffic for the UBCOIN website.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Having a partnership to a develop project is one of the things that need pay attention to come up with a successful career and life in the crypto world.
Indeed. As you can see currently there are so many projects are partnering up with Ubcoin in order to support them until the end of the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

Indeed. As you can see currently there are so many projects are partnering up with Ubcoin in order to support them until the end of the project.
As we all know Ubcoin can do a global operation so this is why different sectors and investors are interested in this project. Hopefully this project will make this partnership fruitful and long lasting.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Currently, 5360 ETH has been reached to the pool of Ubcoin ICO wallet! There are a lot of improvements made by the Ubcoin especially they were giving so many bonuses on their website! This is a great way to promote their project!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Currently, 5360 ETH has been reached to the pool of Ubcoin ICO wallet! There are a lot of improvements made by the Ubcoin especially they were giving so many bonuses on their website! This is a great way to promote their project!
Just 640 ETH left to passing the fourth milestone! I wonder what if they were reaching the fourth milestone, will the ICO be ended or there will be another milestone?
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Just 640 ETH left to passing the fourth milestone! I wonder what if they were reaching the fourth milestone, will the ICO be ended or there will be another milestone?
Hey guys, please check out Ubcoin telegram channel because they are offering time-limited opportunity for Ubcoin investors. Invest minimum of 2 ETH and get additional 750 UBC for every 2 ETH worth of purchase. Visit their telegram channel for more information. Hurry now, don't miss the opportunity.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

Hey guys, please check out Ubcoin telegram channel because they are offering time-limited opportunity for Ubcoin investors. Invest minimum of 2 ETH and get additional 750 UBC for every 2 ETH worth of purchase. Visit their telegram channel for more information. Hurry now, don't miss the opportunity.
Good to here this message by yours. Well, lets all spread this kind of opportunity to the whole crypto currency community to the best we could. With this matter regarding the Ubcoin telegram channel for investors gaining. We should not miss every possible great opportunities here in the crypto world. Because we cannot define the future of each and everyone here in the crypto community.
If you said that there are few ETH left in the ICO of the project Ubcoin then there will be a chance that this Ubcoin ICO project will be so successful, about what will happen when milestone will be reach , it is up to the admin of this ubcoin ICO, if they will continue or stop the project, at least the project will be successful in the near future and can be very useful to the customers or investors here in the digital market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Thanks for the information mate. Hope many will be able to join the project telegram channel so they will be  enlightened about the project platform and updates. Please to all who want to know project progress please don't hesitate to join and ask questions through project telegram cahnnel.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

Guess what? Ubcoin has become more popular day by day because they were working hard on the project in order to become successful.
I am not surprised abiut the project achievements. Since the first launched I already notice the ability of the team members. They are very dedicated and active when it comes to proje t updates and progress. i know the team are doing thier very best to make good result out of it. I just hope team will not get tired and will continue their doing for more positive impact on the crypto community.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

I agree with you tophe15, they partnered with a proper reason, maybe they see this as a potential great investment for their company or they can use this in the future for their business related option. Buying samsung products officially with crypto? Sounds interesting right? This is just my opinion Wink

My understanding with the partnership of Samsung and Ubcoin is these;
Samsung will launch their new phone including Galaxy S9 with pre-installed Ubcoin apps. So, once you will buy new Samsung phone soon this has already Ubcoin marketplace by default and you can use that apps to buy any goods right away using your crypto currency. This makes an advertisement for Ubcoin as the new users will be guided by Samsung staff on how to use the phone. Something that hitting two birds with one stone. Nice partnership.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

On the official website indicated that collected almost the entire amount, but this 6000 of the Eth!
Ubcoin is the first person of its kind with crypto-products, which uses a platform on the market so that everyone can safely and instantly sell any goods and become the owner of a crypto currency or buy any goods and forget about getting the fiat in the first place.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

So this project is partnered with Samsung. Isn't it amazing? Cheesy As ubcoin aims to be an integral part of the mobile payments app Ubank as stated on the Medium. The partnership towards Samsung can bring a positive impact towards the success of the project. This gives me more excitement towards the project.
I believe samsung is not the only well known company partnered in this project, that makes it more interesting. Which is one determinants of its success, which is also why we must look forward to the advancement of the project.

You are right, but for now only Samsung show some interest to make partner with the project. We can see more companies in their site and as of now they still not yet verified to have interest to partner with this project.
Really, is the partnership is not officially opened. If that so I hope this will pursue because Samsung can really help the project to improve and reach success. Let's hope for the best. I am looking forward for the partnership of both parties.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

So this project is partnered with Samsung. Isn't it amazing? Cheesy As ubcoin aims to be an integral part of the mobile payments app Ubank as stated on the Medium. The partnership towards Samsung can bring a positive impact towards the success of the project. This gives me more excitement towards the project.
I believe samsung is not the only well known company partnered in this project, that makes it more interesting. Which is one determinants of its success, which is also why we must look forward to the advancement of the project.
True, but still the team was able to achieve a partnership with a company that is known throughout the world. Not everyone will be able to achieve this result at the very beginning of the launch of the platform.

You're right,  you can't easily accept by well known company if the project is not doing well. This simply means that ubcoin have something special that others. Being partnered to big company is so good,  because many will trust the project more.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

True, but still the team was able to achieve a partnership with a company that is known throughout the world. Not everyone will be able to achieve this result at the very beginning of the launch of the platform.

You're right,  you can't easily accept by well known company if the project is not doing well. This simply means that ubcoin have something special that others. Being partnered to big company is so good,  because many will trust the project more.

Absolutely, this is why some ICO when they got a very well-known company they really are proud of what they achieved. Ubcoin wanted to make partners with some well-established companies and hopefully they can achieved what they are aiming to be.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Samsung has been a top company for couple of years versus its global competitors like apple and some other electronic giants. Its definitely a great choice of ubcoin to be one of thier strategic partners.
It's not only Samsung that have partnered with this project, Fly is one of their partner also. In fact Samsung and Fly has pre-installed their current product on all smartphones, which is sold in 10 European and Central Asian countries. The partnership only shows how amazing this project and i think this will lure more investors in due time.
Yes, other global company have also partnered with ubcoin ,that alone can attract investors and users ,which would cause ubcoin to aim for more and greater success that we would hope to see.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: