Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:25:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:30:27 AM

You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?

I think basically Ubcoin will be used as an intermediary in the currency instead of the usual currency, you will pay the money to buy the goods in Ubcoin.

yes, most likely it will work just as you say. I'm sure many people will be comfortable using the platform in real life. Since online purchases today are very popular.
I have a doubt about if we have some products at food production, we can sell them at UBCoin platform, such as: rice, tea,..

shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?

I think basically Ubcoin will be used as an intermediary in the currency instead of the usual currency, you will pay the money to buy the goods in Ubcoin.

yes, most likely it will work just as you say. I'm sure many people will be comfortable using the platform in real life. Since online purchases today are very popular.
I have a doubt about if we have some products at food production, we can sell them at UBCoin platform, such as: rice, tea,..

I didn't see any platform that offers like Ubcoin. I know in the future this will be the next big thing because people are now buying goods online. I'm hoping they will continue to develop the platform.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

The Ubcoin application provides convenient search tools, facilitates payments and regulates the business relationship between the buyer and the seller, using a set of intellectual contracts on the blockbuster Ethereum.

Ubcoin also is the most awaited application by many because it is easy to access and easy way to go on for online shopping. Many individual finds it's fast and easy or convenient. This is very well accepted all over the world it is because of the high range quality of the project. It means the team really gives the best and protect as well for the good result and turns to become productive.

Basically thats the objectives of the team to be able to subsidize the cost and time that they spent in purchasing goods. In this particular process it will become a more productive in the community because it's allow the consumer to buy their goods in a less and hassle free.
Making it a more convenient to its users, Ubcoin can really have a positive outcome with that feature they can offer in the future as people will use this in their life. Also, a more secure transaction is one of the main thing to have if it wants users to trust the platform more.
It will be a big help to the community having fast transaction and gaining easy way to purchase goods. Ubcoin can help big companies that need goods with a less time and cost to be more convenient.

Right,  it is one of those reasons that people invest ubcoin project.  Having a fast transactions in purchasing food is one way that attracts people.  All of us wants easy and fast transactiona most especially we only have limited time to do it because of busy schedule.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

The Ubcoin application provides convenient search tools, facilitates payments and regulates the business relationship between the buyer and the seller, using a set of intellectual contracts on the blockbuster Ethereum.

The main target of project Ubcoin is to subsidise the main cost of the goods we buy and time consumption. In this event the purchase is easier and convenient to all the customers and suppliers. It offers the best way to buy goods in efficient and hassle free transactions.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

Ubcoin also is the most awaited application by many because it is easy to access and easy way to go on for online shopping. Many individual finds it's fast and easy or convenient. This is very well accepted all over the world it is because of the high range quality of the project. It means the team really gives the best and protect as well for the good result and turns to become productive.
Definitely,  project Ubcoin is one of leading project in the market because of positive feedbacks from supporters and investors. This project has been promoting the most efficient and effective way to purchase online goods. Many are looking for project that not only profitable but also advantageous to daily basis transactions.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

The real think also about Ubcoin is their users, without the users Ubcoin would be unknown and it won't function. But as of now the project really rely with the investors since they are the one who will help the project to be successful.
You also have a point mate, we should also give credits to all the people behind the success of this project. Users, investors and the member of the team. Because of the cooperation and teamwork this project make it to achieve its first goal to be know in crypto market. Second would gain investors and third would be one of successful projects in blockchain community.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

The real think also about Ubcoin is their users, without the users Ubcoin would be unknown and it won't function. But as of now the project really rely with the investors since they are the one who will help the project to be successful.
And there is! After all, the real opinion about the platform will be written only by users who tested it or read the idea of development. Thanks to this, the team can read reviews and understand where there are errors and can be something to fix so that the user can conveniently use the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

Yes but I don't think it is a great idea especially if the seller and the buyer were in a different country and culture. I hope this project can promote themselves to go to many countries to promote it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

Yes but I don't think it is a great idea especially if the seller and the buyer were in a different country and culture. I hope this project can promote themselves to go to many countries to promote it.
I do agree. I would be thinking if this platform will be used by the businessman, property man, and another thing which may refer to the business world.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

I do agree. I would be thinking if this platform will be used by the businessman, property man, and another thing which may refer to the business world.
The idea sounds good to me but there are more projects like this that work as intermediary to buy things with crypto. I hope the can make the difference.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

The idea sounds good to me but there are more projects like this that work as intermediary to buy things with crypto. I hope the can make the difference.
This project is absolutely different than the others project because they have a decentralized exchange for the platform. Also, they have so many partners.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

I hope this answers your earlier question:

Excellent question. Step 1: say what you're going to do and do what you said you were going to do. We will deliver the product according to our roadmap and timeline. Step 2: Intrinsic utility value. The tokens hold intrinsic value as a means of settlement on the marketplace, paying fees and setting commission schedules. Hype evaporates, and real demand and supply stays. We spend the proceeds on developing the technology and on bringing large number of users to the marketplace, thus increasing utility demand for the token. Step 3: Assets are worth something if they exhibit liquidity. For that, we are listing UBC on leading exchanges to allow frictionless buying and selling of UBC. Step 4: Protect your investors: Supply of tokens is limited, it's not minable. No new tokens are released by the company at prices undercutting ICO investors. Step 5: Manage volatility. A reserve pool of tokens is set aside to allow to mitigate possible volatility or concerted efforts to manipulate UBC exchange rate, as a protection against pump-and-dump schemes. Step 6: Reward your investors: Up to 10% of the platforms net operating income will be spent on buying back tokens in the market. Step 7: Increase scarcity of tokens: 5% of all fees collected by Ubcoin from transactions in UBC will be irrevocably burned, thus diminishing supply of tokens and increasing the value of the remaining tokens. Ultimately, from value standpoint, crypto tokens are favorably distinguished from fiat in that they are not subject to inflation or blatant government printing, and from minable coins - that the supply is predetermined and calculable, which provides a clear algorithm for setting the value of the tokens.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

I think thats also posible bud however you need a special add on to track perishable goods like first in first out software which are specifically sesigned for advance inventory.
Betay

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

I see Betay have active and responsive at here, are you a representation of UBCoin now? Hope you will keeping this more.

Yes I am part of the moderation team of UBCoin. thank you Smiley
Whether it is possible to contact somehow you in telegram channel? It would be desirable to communicate personally and to ask you several questions, I think not to me one it interesting, tell, please your nickname.

Yes, you can find me in the Telegramgroup https://t.me/ubcoin under the nickname Tim Meister
Betay

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

Obviously you are correct. Every project owns it's success to the community that supports it. If it is a healthy community, you will see this in the progress, growth and success of the project.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Obviously you are correct. Every project owns it's success to the community that supports it. If it is a healthy community, you will see this in the progress, growth and success of the project.

This projects the ubcoin and its platform are design and lauched especially for the benefits of every people ,every customer ,every investor the project offers, of buy and sell and exchange for crypto ubcoin, the success of this projects depends upon the customer and investors ,but its their oppurtunity to grab this project which is very good of its kind.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

If you have cryptocurrency coins you can swipe it to Ubcoin so that you can use Ubcoin to buy goods to the Ubcoin marketplace. Or hold your Ubcoin until the price goes high as the Ubcoin marketplace getting bigger the price of Ubcoin will grow. It's a good investment if you keep holding your Ubcoin.
I'm not sure if Ubcoin marketplace has a built-in exchange to swipe other crypto coins into Ubcoin and vice versa.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

If you have cryptocurrency coins you can swipe it to Ubcoin so that you can use Ubcoin to buy goods to the Ubcoin marketplace. Or hold your Ubcoin until the price goes high as the Ubcoin marketplace getting bigger the price of Ubcoin will grow. It's a good investment if you keep holding your Ubcoin.
I'm not sure if Ubcoin marketplace has a built-in exchange to swipe other crypto coins into Ubcoin and vice versa.

Why not use the crypto directly though? Like bitcoin was made to be used to buy real life goods and be a universal currency. So were many other coins
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

I didn't see any platform that offers like Ubcoin. I know in the future this will be the next big thing because people are now buying goods online. I'm hoping they will continue to develop the platform.
Yes, as i know so far, UBCoin is for all real goods. And as we know, foods is so hard for shipping, lol, imagine that you want buy 5kg rice at Asian, while you are Europe?
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Basically thats the objectives of the team to be able to subsidize the cost and time that they spent in purchasing goods. In this particular process it will become a more productive in the community because it's allow the consumer to buy their goods in a less and hassle free.
Making it a more convenient to its users, Ubcoin can really have a positive outcome with that feature they can offer in the future as people will use this in their life. Also, a more secure transaction is one of the main thing to have if it wants users to trust the platform more.
It will be a big help to the community having fast transaction and gaining easy way to purchase goods. Ubcoin can help big companies that need goods with a less time and cost to be more convenient.

Right,  it is one of those reasons that people invest ubcoin project.  Having a fast transactions in purchasing food is one way that attracts people.  All of us wants easy and fast transactiona most especially we only have limited time to do it because of busy schedule.

Obviously,  if we will be able to make this project instantly approved maybe some people are going to try it out if it is not possible to use the app while you were at home.Because it's so convenient and hassle free to use Ubcoin especially if you are in hurry transaction that needs to be done.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: