Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

interdiction video have said they are give strategy for day trading. im not day trader. what benefits for long term and mind term traders have

Well if you are long term hodler than I guess xchangerate robot is really not for you.
What's the difference between long term and mid term trading?
Good question,I'd like to know the difference too

Mid term is all about taking profits as they come reading charts daily. 1hour candles and all that! Long term is simiar to investing in gold or stocks! You buy a coin instead of taking a 5-10% profit after a day or 2 . You can wait a whole year or say 9months hoping to make 500-600 percent gains. Like Ethereum $8 in jamuary 2017 to $1000 december 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

https://imgur.com/a/XrwBa

There is no bear market with xchangerate! Profits all the way!
Join the revolution tokensale.xchangerate.io
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

interdiction video have said they are give strategy for day trading. im not day trader. what benefits for long term and mind term traders have

Well if you are long term hodler than I guess xchangerate robot is really not for you.

Mid term is all about taking profits as they come reading charts daily. 1hour candles and all that! Long term is simiar to investing in gold or stocks! You buy a coin instead of taking a 5-10% profit after a day or 2 . You can wait a whole year or say 9months hoping to make 500-600 percent gains. Like Ethereum $8 in jamuary 2017 to $1000 december 2017

So you guys are experienced day traders,team members?
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

So you guys are experienced day traders,team members?

Yea team who developed the robot are a combination of skilled TA experts and software developers.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Well long term hodlers could simply buy XRR tokens! Wink

True,buy XRR tokens,hodl for a year and make huge profit!

But yeah,i can agree with  @Vindizzle,XchangeRate robot platform is aimed more at the those are  active traders.

I wonder tho, because you would want to get a good bunch of noob traders that got into everything recently. Thats where the money's at imho.

I'm sure that a lot of noobs will be attracted to this because it offers trading advice.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

Well long term hodlers could simply buy XRR tokens! Wink

True,buy XRR tokens,hodl for a year and make huge profit!

But yeah,i can agree with  @Vindizzle,XchangeRate robot platform is aimed more at the those are  active traders.

I wonder tho, because you would want to get a good bunch of noob traders that got into everything recently. Thats where the money's at imho.

I'm sure that a lot of noobs will be attracted to this because it offers trading advice.

Noob, Veterans even hedge funds. We've gotten endorsements from vets like crypto mocho
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Noob, Veterans even hedge funds. We've gotten endorsements from vets like crypto mocho
What is crypto mocho?
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

What is crypto mocho?

Not what but who.. Mocho is an OG trader. He's quite popular on crypto twitter. Goes by the handle of cryptomocho
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

What is crypto mocho?

Not what but who.. Mocho is an OG trader. He's quite popular on crypto twitter. Goes by the handle of cryptomocho

I didn't know that piece of information. what kind of endorsement did you receive from him?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

I think a lot of people will first be trying to see how they can manually use this functionality.

safer manually at least for first try.
I doubt manual trade would be safer for newcomers,maybe they can use the robot until they get the hang of it

manualy trade good if advice from app useful, then after that robot help out.
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

The subscription varies and it was previously/currently charged in BTC fiat (check here for sub charges xchangerate.io) but after ICO subscription would be solely charged in XRR tokens. From what i hear there would be a fixed fiat value but collected in XRR tokens. Download the whitepaper at tokensale.xchangerate.io  and read about the utility of the tokens.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

What is crypto mocho?

I didn't know that piece of information. what kind of endorsement did you receive from him?

You can check his feed from twitter cryptomocho
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

Results speak for themselves!!

https://imgur.com/a/WdJhQ

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Like will you have to know market/that exact coin well?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?
descuri

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

What is crypto mocho?

What is "OG trader"?Sorry for noob question,but i recently started with crypto.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

What is crypto mocho?

What is "OG trader"?Sorry for noob question,but i recently started with crypto.

OG is a slang term for Original, or even Original Gangster to refer to ones status and longevity in a certian field.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.

This is correct!
UncleT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Check out this video if you need more info and a tutorial on how to use the platform. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPy2j2lu4pw
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

I think it would since robot would adapt to people using those kinds of things on a mass scale
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

When the exchange is fully useable?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: