Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
primbool

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

For anybody that want's more info on the project, check out this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XodA1JItkw

Many thank you for link. Reading other people opinion useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeriah

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME

MVP is currently available link: mvp.xchangerate.io
Please share your thoughts, suggestions and whatever issues you face please let me know
that's cool that you already have MVP

Yea, thanks. The MVP is just 80% done though cause its only connected to bittrex right now, other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days
When will it be 100% done?

MVP? In 2-3days time i suspect at most!

That's some quick progress from the team I have to say! Keep up the good work.

Indeed,its good to have MVP ready,that willd definitely help with the sales!

Thanks! While finishing touches are being added You can still track/observe the robots perfomance on the current state of the MVP at mvp.xchangerate.io its still awesome.
Please do not forget to purchase XRR tokens as well as help us spread the word to have a succesful ICO to further improve upon this service!
All your support is appreciated!
Tokensale.xchangerate.io
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME

Please share your thoughts, suggestions and whatever issues you face please let me know

Yea, thanks. The MVP is just 80% done though cause its only connected to bittrex right now, other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days

MVP? In 2-3days time i suspect at most!

That's some quick progress from the team I have to say! Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much friend. Please do help us spread the word to enable us have a successful ICO. Its our utmost desire that people be able to profit from cryptocurrency trading and make it a good income stream. There's so much more we can deliver and will deliver with your support.
Tokensale.xchangerate.io
All your suggestion are welcome
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

For anybody that want's more info on the project, check out this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XodA1JItkw

Thanks man!
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Godo review,nicely explained what can you do with xchangerate robot.It really looks promising,especially for us who are noobs when it comes to trading

That is the goal and more! 😉
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Images from the MVP
That's what XRR can do!

https://imgur.com/a/1MN1V

Invest revolutionary tech!
Tokensale.xchangerate.io
Hodiday

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Is there anyone else testing this product apart from 1 or 2 active users in this threat possibly has connection with the project xchangerate?
And one more thing why in the MVP there is only one market (Bittrex) showing active signals, why others are not selectable eventhough listed?  Thanks
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Is there anyone else testing this product apart from 1 or 2 active users in this threat possibly has connection with the project xchangerate?
And one more thing why in the MVP there is only one market (Bittrex) showing active signals, why others are not selectable eventhough listed?  Thanks

Thanks. I encourage everyone to try it out. And as for your second question you are correct, but i already hinted that the MVP is just 80% done and only connected to bittrex other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days and also a notification feature will be added so you would be notified about the robot's entry point. Other exchanges like that works with XRR will be added to the MVP. I trust you understand sir?
Hodiday

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Thanks. I encourage everyone to try it out. And as for your second question you are correct, but i already hinted that the MVP is just 80% done and only connected to bittrex other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days and also a notification feature will be added so you would be notified about the robot's entry point. Other exchanges like that works with XRR will be added to the MVP. I trust you understand sir?

OK thanks, let's wait and see.

One last question : are you planning to apply different pricing options such as "manual trading only" versus "manual trading with robot" etc? As far as i see you offer packages with full capability but in different terms like daily, monthly and number of exchanges.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

To be honest,even just connected to bittrex should be enough to test it good,mas bittrex is good enough exchange.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

One last question : are you planning to apply different pricing options such as "manual trading only" versus "manual trading with robot" etc? As far as i see you offer packages with full capability but in different terms like daily, monthly and number of exchanges.

Yes, correct there are different pricing options for that. Thanks. Also what do you think of the project in sincerity? Your opinions is highly valued
Hodiday

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

Yes, correct there are different pricing options for that. Thanks. Also what do you think of the project in sincerity? Your opinions is highly valued

As per the information i have read here, it looks promising but this is why MVP counts to see the real results apart from the comments here, and this is why i logged into your MVP portal to understand the logic behind it.

Since i do not use bittrex i will not be able to comment until you start adding more exchanges.

Keep up the good work! Also i appreciate to see you here actively replying the questions.

Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

As per the information i have read here, it looks promising but this is why MVP counts to see the real results apart from the comments here, and this is why i logged into your MVP portal to understand the logic behind it.

Since i do not use bittrex i will not be able to comment until you start adding more exchanges.

Keep up the good work! Also i appreciate to see you here actively replying the questions.

Okay i assume the MVP portal link you used was mvp.xchangerate.io and NOT xchangerate.io the former is basically designed as more of an exhibit to track/observe the perfomance of the robot or to see the prototype in action. The actual prototype xchanegrate.io is underwent ugrade and finishing touches are being added. Also thank you for your kind words. Your suggestions are welcome whenever
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

What does MVP stand for? I know it in sports, but I doubt that's the same thing Cheesy
Minimum Viable Product, a prototype basically

Some more info on this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product

thx for share... Like I said early, for trading, you must know something from that world, robot can't save you  Roll Eyes
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Results speak for themselves!!

https://imgur.com/a/WdJhQ

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Like will you have to know market/that exact coin well?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.

This is correct!

but for making profit, you can't be noob?? you need some education about trading, right?

Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

What does MVP stand for? I know it in sports, but I doubt that's the same thing Cheesy
Minimum Viable Product, a prototype basically

Some more info on this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product

thx for share... Like I said early, for trading, you must know something from that world, robot can't save you  Roll Eyes

Using the robot is just a bit of guidance like playing a video game
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.

This is correct!

but for making profit, you can't be noob?? you need some education about trading, right?

Just like everything else you need to know basics. Thats all the education you need
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Will the robot be decentralised?

*smiles* no bro. Its not, i mean why would it need to be? ... Its a trading robot. If you are skeptical about connecting API you can simply engage the manual trading which gives buy/sell signals and you execute trades yourself. Understood?

Yes, this makes sense. You always have the option of manual work.

I think the best option is cloud, no decentralize...

SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Maybe there are more but they are not active on this forum. I'm a bit noobish so I'm waiting for someone with more experience to try it out.
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

This is correct!

Just like everything else you need to know basics. Thats all the education you need

maybe to make some pdf tutorial when platform go live?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: