Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1825 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

No, I'm not cause I don't want to become the blaming victim when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

For me I don't encourage my family because they don't know about crypto and 'm not master in trading my profit. For now I still studying about trading in crypto and canvas what site is the best to invest and trade.

However my friends is teaching me how to trade my bitcoin in some sites.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Inviting friends or relatives to invest in cryptocurrencies is something I would never do because if I did so will phishing because they did not know cryptos, they only attracted by profits which cryptos bring, not knowing that this is a risky market. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires not just the money but the experience and the mind.

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

Investing is risky and everyone can lose initial balance in chopper markets. That's a bit hard lesson and biggest reason i dont invite my firends to crypto and forex. Instead of explaining cryptocurrencies to my family i prefer to buy more and borrow money from them later buy cryptos. My time is valuable for me and  i can spend it for research than listening to someone's crying voice.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

I have some article in my blog about all thing in cryptocurrency include risk of investment there, and i posted this article in social media, so everyone who interesting cryptocurrency will know the advantages and the risk.

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:02:22 AM

Yes, I always encourage my friends to invest in bitcoin. By the used of social media, I explained to them and showed what really is Bitcoin as Cryptocurrency. I always said to them that if you invest in bitcoin you will have sure income.
rokon123

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:19 AM

Yes, i always invite my friends and family for invest in bitcoin.because, now bitcoin is most trusted cryptocurrency.i think everyone should invite their friends and family in crypto.invest in cryptocurrency stay happy and make some profit. Wink
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Yes,i share  bitcoin most especially to my friends,but i never convince them to invest, as long as i shared my knowledge in bitcoin, how it works, the benefits we get of having it, i tell them its proven that bitcoin is really a money, so is up to them if they will take a risk in this,sharing bitcoin to anyone is one way of helping them for having another source of income, although its too risky but then again its a part in earning a big profit.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

On the contrary, I was invited by my friend and I think it was one of the most important moments of my life. My entire life changed after I came into cryptocurrency world.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Obviously, Yo did a great job by sharing with your people about this platform. Usually, I haven't encouraged yet any people regarding this issue because of high profit. But I shared with my surrounding people about this newly invented blockchain and Bitcoin. Some are interested to join this platform and others remained ignorant about this platform.
Since in recent time Blockchain has got a lot of bad news so that I am not interested to convince them to join in this platform until the situation will get well. 
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

I have convinced many friends to come and they will join this currency soon i have tried to motivate them to convince them and they will buy soon bitcoin and one of my friend are interested in altcoin and he wants to try altcoin fr the trading purpose so now investing in the crypto is good for the future and bitcoin is good for those who are loving the internet based currencies.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

No, I'm not cause I don't want to become the blaming victim when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.

Well that's why you're there, you should guide them if you want to help them and to avoid those ponzi scheme.
However, encouraging our family is i think have age bracket because our parents and elders really don't have time to study crypto currency and will find it complicated and they'll say it's too much for their age. Better to teach our siblings and friends so they'll too experience the wonders of cryptos.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

No because it will never turn out right.

If you are correct and they make money, you get nothing.

If you are wrong and they lose money, you will get nothing but complaining.

And if you make too much money, they will start to ask you for some for free.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

Of course, but until now, they not ready yet to invest in several coins.
I really understand, maybe they need some time to think about that.
Because when you entering crypto, you have to ready for all the big risk.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Well that's why you're there, you should guide them if you want to help them and to avoid those ponzi scheme.
However, encouraging our family is i think have age bracket because our parents and elders really don't have time to study crypto currency and will find it complicated and they'll say it's too much for their age. Better to teach our siblings and friends so they'll too experience the wonders of cryptos.

this is what the most thing taht are good advantage that they may have for cause they may finally know what are some of the best thing that tehy can do and they have that good knowledge for and dont ever be look for something else for.
DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

My family doesn't even know about my trading activity. I don't want to have a headache with unnecessary questions. They just need to know that we have a refrigerator full of food.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

To encourage your friends and your famly to invest to bitcoin maybe you should show your proof of income to them like the money that you get by doing bitcoin,  the things that you bought because of bitcoin like gadgets and clothes.  I think they will trust you because you arelated or family so they think in their mind you will not pronote this business if it's not a legit.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

I remember myself when I first started trading, I was so eager to tell almost everyone I come across with or even talk to randomly what I do and I begin telling them how I've come about with cryptocurrencies. But there are some who do not believe in everything I say, like at first my father did not believe in these digital coins and thought it would be just like the ponzi schemes wherein you need to find some downline and so on and so forth but I prove myself wrong when I got a huge profit when bitcoin went up last year; then he believed me. And I don't encourage my friends and family to invest in the cryptocoins however I tell them what I have been doing lately and it is really up to them if they invest or not and should get to know the cyptocurrencies first before jumping in the bandwagon.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Never would I encourage them to invest, however I would educate them on the benefits that blockchain and cryptos can provide for us. The main reason I wouldn't want to give investment advice is because if it goes wrong, it just blows back on you horribly. That is why they say business and family don't mix, it is not because it can't be successful. It is for those times when shit hits the fan, you don't want the shit to hit the fan with your family and friends.
I would do the opposite to it because I have a relation with my friends which is based on the integrity, and with them I will never take a risk on it. Neither I will become a friend who keep in enjoying the profits but never share the ideas in the company. I will introduce the crypto currency to them and will tell them all the benefits and the flaws, and I will not enforce this bitcoin on them. If after knowing they need some help, I will provide that too with a gentle note that I wont be a partner to your earnings or loss.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

Actually we do it, we are living with crypto honestly we survived everyday because of what we earned in crypto and  this is very helpful to us because since we encounter bitcoin we already experienced financial breakthroughs where we can say that tgere is a lot of things change to become better because of crypto currencies. I am so thankful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: