Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1833 times)
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

I am the first member of my family to enter cryptocurrency. And when i started earning and its good. I encourage my family member to try it. I teach them all the things i know. And now we are earning good income together.
I think so. I also encourage friends and family to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Because, the cryptocurrency market is currently very well developed, convenient to trade and can be profitable. When join the cryptocurrency market, my friends and my relatives will learn and expand knowledge, keep up the current era. My personally will support them with all the knowledge of the cryptocurrency market that I have studied. I think this idea is very good  Smiley
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

I'm not a typical man who would talk a lot, but when someone is asking me something I do answer it with what i know.

I don't invite anyone too, to join me on what I'm doing, but when someone asks me that he wants to then I'll let them in, including a close friend or a family member. I don't encourage them to know bitcoin, but of course I introduce it to them so that they know what it is. But because of that introduction that I made, some of my friends are now starting to use bitcoin.  Cool

Iam definitely recommend bitcoin to my friends and relatives to earn in a easy way and bitcoin is not like an easy job to do and you can learn something to do and it will help you a lot to improve in life.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

I'm encouraging nobody. I think investments (not only in cryptocurrency) must be a personal well-considered decision. Investment is a kind of activity that is not for everybody. People have to be determined, calm, strategic and patient in order to occupy with cryptocurrency and other investment stuff. Everybody is good at something, but not everybody is good in crypto.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1242

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

I'm not a typical man who would talk a lot, but when someone is asking me something I do answer it with what i know.

I don't invite anyone too, to join me on what I'm doing, but when someone asks me that he wants to then I'll let them in, including a close friend or a family member. I don't encourage them to know bitcoin, but of course I introduce it to them so that they know what it is. But because of that introduction that I made, some of my friends are now starting to use bitcoin.  Cool

Iam definitely recommend bitcoin to my friends and relatives to earn in a easy way and bitcoin is not like an easy job to do and you can learn something to do and it will help you a lot to improve in life.

But you should tell them the risk beneath on it since if you will be turn bad if they lose if you always keep telling that they will earn on cryptocurrency. We should be careful on this kind of investment since we are not in good shape always and I would rather suggest them to do a bounty hunting rather to promise them  to earn on easy ways.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Yeah me too when i started here in cryptocurrency i didn't tell anyone but when i start earning and i think it's good then i tell/share to my wife, my brother and my sister. I teach them step by step to start here in BCT forum and how to invest because i know cryptocury will made us rich in the future Smiley
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, we should encourage our friends and relatives to enter the Crypto market, but I do not think we should encourage them to invest large sums of money initially. idle money to experience and learn from the market experience. Later, can increase the investment capital. This is a risky market, so I will support them with the knowledge I know.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

i have realized if you want to encourage anyone to invest in crypto then you need to show them proof that you are making good cash from it. I remember when i told my brother last year about crytpo, he didn't even alter a word because he was a victim of MMM Ponzi scheme so when you tell him something related to online business he will automatically think its a scam but this year when I bought Samsung S8 from the money I made from trading altcoin he became interested and now he is also into trading crytpo. he's learning fast
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

i do discussing to my relatives and friends about bitcoin..but i did not convince them to invest because i let them decide of their own but because  of what i explain to them about bitcoin they were incourage to invest, though it is not really in a big amount like other investor do but it is still a good start.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

I never encourage someone to invest on crypto because i know that have a risky on it and i don't want to blame someday. Some are asking me what is bitcoin and how to invest i told them to search so that they will have knowledge about crypto.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Everytime i am with my friends i always encourage them to try to enter cryptocurrency. But they keep on refusing me. They don't believe on crypto. But my family are into cryptocurrency as well. So i don't need to encourage them.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

I'm encouraging nobody. I think investments (not only in cryptocurrency) must be a personal well-considered decision. Investment is a kind of activity that is not for everybody. People have to be determined, calm, strategic and patient in order to occupy with cryptocurrency and other investment stuff. Everybody is good at something, but not everybody is good in crypto.
People should share something to someone as a sign of success but if you are not going to share it then you are not successful yet. Remember that everyone is just the same and what you invest may coming back to you in return. Just like what they said "you reap what you sow".
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

I always sharing what have I done to my office mate and friend.
Of course at the first glance, they forbid me to play it but as time goes on, they finally ask me how to play it  Grin

Although bitcoin trading provide more profit than ordinary investment like gold, the risk is too great , that's what I told them before they really want to start trade

Smiley
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
what I feel most is that many people do not believe and are unsure of Bitcoin. They're like laughing and thinking we're all lying. At some point I showed what I had gained and eventually they believed and started to know Bitcoin. Then I suggest to make investments such as trading and mining, it is a way that we can do to earn income. Overall they can finally follow me and they can now earn much more money than before, it's hard to give education to others, but when they have understood and succeeded then I am very happy because I can help my friends and family I love.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

I tell that I'm engaged in crypto, but I do not force anyone to work with me, because I do not want to get accusations later if they lose money.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

No. I just introduce about crypto currencies and Blockchain, but never ask anyone to invest in this market. And after researching time, they will decide investing or not. And i always warning them about scam, MLM, etc. You know when they earn profit, they just thanks for your help, but if they lost, they may said you're scam  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

Yes ofcourse, I would love to share what I have and what I know about crypto but I always choose the people I share my knowledge with it, I know the limits.. I actually shared it with five of my closest friends and three of them believed it while the two of them thought of it as scam but I didn't bother forcing them to believe that it is profitable. The three of them started gaining good profits from it months ago.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

It's very good to spead about bitcoin to your friends and family members. You can share the property from this cryptocurrency by the investment. Then they will automatically come to now about bitcoin and they will start to inverse in cryptocurrency.
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

This issue is really sensitive, I often chat with them about what I am doing with crypto and bitcoin, but I do not encourage or recommend them to invest. That affects many aspects of emotion. if they are too reckless and ambitious. can negatively affect many aspects of their lives. It's a choice, they have the right to take the opportunity or refuse it.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

personally I do not encourage others to invest in kipto. but if someone else asks then I will answer it and give the person a choice to invest or not, but on condition that he must be ready to lose if it fails.

coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Of course not, the trading market is not stable enough that you cannot make profits every time. I don't want to encourage friends or family to join in, but I would prefer explaining the principal of the blockchain or any other technologies. By the way, do not give any investment advice to friends or family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: