Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1825 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

I do encourage my family and close friends to invest in crypto. And I explain to them clearly about investing. So far, i have no problem with them since they know the risks behind it.
Well that is great. Besides letting they know what benefits of bitcoins are and how incredibly they change the lives of people who use them with much care and hard work, you briefed them about the risks attached. Basically if someone get to know about the bad of something but still he is agree to go for that thing, then surely this element have something extraordinary. So you did great job, now they can easily interact with bitcoins.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

yes, I'm encouraging my friends and family because cryptocurrency is great. just simple work but Easy money. so do not think twice. thanks.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I do encourage them in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well. The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing because it would be their first time if ever.
If I were to invite someone to do crypto earning too, the number one on my list will be my family of course, then my friends. I have shared some knowledge with my sister and cousins and I am glad that they are doing alright. At first, they were all questionable how it is possible to earn money here but I encourage them to try it themselves before jumping into conclusion that it is impossible. I was just like that when I heard about this bitcoin and since I have classmates who are also earning bitcoin and who have begun earning a lot earlier than me, it is very easy for me to believe because I can see the results of it in them.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

I encourage to family and friends to know about the crypto and future about crypto world but never forced to any one to invest in crypto,Because if someone dont know properly about crypto how they can mange trade.It is necessary before investment everyone know properly about crypto that how it works and what kind of technology behind it and how prices fluctuates.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can teach them what is cryptocurrency and advice them how to invest in cryptocurrency. but don't ever try to force them to invest in this cryptocurrency. it may break your relationship. if money comes between any relationship it will break your relation.

Yeah, forcing them to invest will always end up backfiring. I have been there once and I never tried it again. Introduced a friend, things got awry and then attitude started kicking in. Since I make a lot from trading anyway, I had to buy it back from him at the value he bought it which actually did not shake me and he was actually surprised I did and even made him to start getting curious thereafter.
The thing is that, when you are trying to help people and things tend to change in a short while, they feel you have drawn them into something negative, so best is to give them the gist and let them decide whatever they want to do with the information you have given to them.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

In my situation, I don't encourage them to invest in crypto but I encourage them to learn about it. If they learn and understand about crypto then it's up to them to decide to invest.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

just like you, I invite family and friends to invest in bitcoin. but unfortunately it makes me embarrassed. when they invest their money bitcoin prices even down. I do not know how to explain it. but I say it will come back in the next few weeks.
One thing I will always advise people is never to allow anyone to invest when there is a huge FOMO rise in price. You should always expect a deep correction afterwards, and the best time is moment like this when there is enough room to go up and with that they will always thanks you.

Nevertheless, it is good to not let them see it as just an investment or a speculative asset, but to see it for what it really is, which is the future of the way we transact with all the risk involved, so with that they are left to think about it and make that decision that will set them free for life by themselves.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

I think It is a good idea to encourage friends and family into crypto. As cryptocurrency offers a lot of opportunity, so it would be beneficial for them. It would also be an additional source of income for them.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

i dont know, maybe if someone asks me, i will share with them. But, i will not encourage them because the market is dropping down and it is hard to get profit
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Why not?

I convinced some of my friends and family members to invest on crypto currencies.But the old age people never trust my world so  I am not trying above my limits all I can do is help them know about crypto but if they want they need to do research and make investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

I have earned money from this market so I used to give them the advices but they did not believe me. I dont know why but I think that maybe the profit i have gotten is not enough to make the trust from them
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Absolutely not cause my friend and my family don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency so it's very risky for them if I encourage them to invest in crypto. Although they have enough experience I also don't want to encourage them cause crypto market is unpredictable so if they lost money because of my suggestion, it'll be very terrible.

Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

Nope! This is only my deal. My parents are very dino to invest in something especially in crypto)
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

I've told less than a handful of my close friends I deal with crypto. One asked me if he should invest, I said that there is huge potential in it but be prepared that you can lose it all in a whim. It's as simple as that, then they know the risk and can't blame me for any losses.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

I will not encourage my families as well as friends to invest in crypto because this market, though profitable, also contains a lot of risks. Most of the new investors, who have not had the experience of buying cryptos at peak prices, and then when the rates drop sharply, have a psychological FOMO leading to panic sell. So I will not introduce my friends and relatives into this risky market.
If you can let them understand the risks, they are adults and they can make the decisions but trying to not at least give them a clue for those who may even have been curious to want to know is not good. More like you inhibiting them from being a part of the future.

It is risky, but that is where you come in with your own experience and explain that risk to them and they will be fine only if they can invest as little as they can know the risk and the benefit ratio.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

I know that sharing what I know about bitcoin would definitely help the people I love too. Through it's profitable and long term investment, I would love to share it with the people I love because I know that it will benefit them as well. I already shared my knowledge about crypto with my cousins because I know that they are having a hard time on where to get their financial necessities. I'm glad that they listened to what I have shared and it is now helping them with their financial needs.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Yes offcourse i will. I also encourages my family ,relatives and friends to invest here in cryptos or bitcoin because i know that it creates a big help in the life of everyone so that i must share its goodness and i must give them also an additional helper and provider so that they will not regrets that they are part of bitcoin because its too much precious and helpful in everybodies life.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

I attempted many times before but sad to say I'm always ending up as a failure and received a lot of criticisms and sarcastic humors coming from others. Way back from the very start, I was only able to convince three people up to present: my girlfriend and my two classmates. I don't really know what's wrong, I already introduce it to them properly yet still many of them are not encouraged and I already presented the benefits I get from bitcoins by showing my possessions (but I'm not bragging) but they are still not eager to learn. I think that maybe they are not interested in this stuff that's why I always fail or maybe I'm just not a good in persuading. Nevertheless, I will not give up encouraging others to engage in crypto because it know it may help them a lot.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

I actually don't talk or even introduce cryptocurrency to anyone because not everyone will listen and take time to understand it. Cryptocurrency is really complicated to understand. It even took me months of research to fully understand how it works and all the basic stuffs one should learn about it. I think that if I will just introduce it and tell anyone that you can earn money from it, they will not even care or do their own research and make an investment carelessly because a lot of people just care about money and earn.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can teach them what is cryptocurrency and advice them how to invest in cryptocurrency. but don't ever try to force them to invest in this cryptocurrency. it may break your relationship. if money comes between any relationship it will break your relation.

Yeah, forcing them to invest will always end up backfiring. I have been there once and I never tried it again. Introduced a friend, things got awry and then attitude started kicking in. Since I make a lot from trading anyway, I had to buy it back from him at the value he bought it which actually did not shake me and he was actually surprised I did and even made him to start getting curious thereafter.
The thing is that, when you are trying to help people and things tend to change in a short while, they feel you have drawn them into something negative, so best is to give them the gist and let them decide whatever they want to do with the information you have given to them.
Yeah forcing them won't do any good because when things does not go well, they will end up blaming you for it. We don't have to force them to also do what we do, we can just invite them, introduce to them what cryptocurrencies are and then teach them how they are going to earn from it. If they continue to be interested, then you can continue teaching and encouraging them. Honestly, staying in this earning game depends on how they are going to manage their time and themselves and if they fail on doing that, you are not the one responsible for that fault.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███