Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:13:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1825 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

I will still encourage people to invest for a digital future, which will bring more benefits than damage
Encouraging your friends and family is really a good thing to do and that if you know something good regarding these crypto currencies and you are investing your money into these coins, then it is your duty to help others as well in getting a chance of making their lives better and that you can only do when you will show them the right path and that you will guide them accordingly. This will surely help them as well in having a better tomorrow.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Yes, I will encourage them to invest in Bitcoin. I have a lot of knowledge of investing in Bitcoin and I think I can teach them. I'm also doing this. Blockchain technology is very popular in my country, and we have access to Dapp applications. The blockchain is changing the world. We should let more people know.
That is great because this can help them financially more than they could ever imagine. Bitcoin is the future of money and the most beneficial investment created so far.It has made people millionaire within a decade and anyone who also wants to be one of them, he must grab this golden opportunity. Now is the right time to buy this coin as it is going through a dip. Buy low, sell high and enjoy life.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

If you want to lose friends and family, then advise them to invest in some ICO or altcoin. Don't ever do that.
Hahaha this is so bluffing. Well the point is so valid. Investing in altcoins or some ICO isn’t good and legitimate. Reason is, they aren’t satisfactory to give your as much output as you are inputting. So why to get involved in a thing that is not even able to promise you to give what you have invested in. trading in altcoins are still acceptable but in ICO, never do that else you may lose everything.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Even my wife doesn't believe in me!"  but I'm known to get madly involved in obscure things through the internet and its just part of my personality. My friends and partner aren't into crypto, I think they'd like to be and they think there's a good chance ill strike gold with it, but they aren't sure or can't invest the time to learn about how the whole thing works. Some folks just don't recognise the potential until, as someone has said above, they hear about it multiple times. The problem with that is there's less and less gains left on the table while they wait and wait.
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

no way. Because the reason is very simple, when they make money, they think that they have made the right choice; when they lose money, they will think that it is your fault. Investment is a very private matter, so it's best not to share it with others. Because everyone's personality and patience are different, Bitcoin may not be suitable for everyone.
If you are really confident in your investment, you can use a more conservative approach and let them entrust you with money. You can pay them interest.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Of course, I advised my family and friends to join the crypto, but I received a lot of negative feedback because in my country many fraudulent projects were appearing on Crypto with promises to help investors become rich. This is a bad thing when fake plans perform every day that makes people aware of it is a bad thing.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

I can inform my family my friends about them all but I can not encourage them. It should be their choice or their profit or their loss..
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
No I do not encourage my family to buy bitcoin, and that is because I'm not willing to be blamed if they lose money, I'm fine at risking my money in bitcoin because I know very well what I'm doing and why I am doing it but if they were to do the same without the same knowledge that I have then it is way more likely that they're going to make mistakes with the information that I share with them.
Bitcoin is a technology. Investing in the technology must be encouraged because it has a lot to offer but unfortunately our people do not have either the knowledge or the luck to take advantage of it. I would encourage them to enter the Bitcoin market and learn how to use it for various purposes. This technology will definitely rule in future and getting to know about it is of sheer importance.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Yes.I always share my thought and ideas about blockchain with my freinds and families..some of them listened and some others dont even bother to listen and just laugh..Until now im still sharing my ideas to others.but for those who laughed at me before and now wanna learn something about blockchain,Im only sharing them where did i spent the money i got from cryptos.lols.(joke).Some of those people who laughed about bitcoin before are now  good listeners and great believers..and Im happy for that because now there are people that can relate to me when i talked something about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
That is very good i think, we should consider it as our responsibility to introduce bitcoin to our friends and family, even to other people if possible if we want bitcoin to become more strong and reliable and become more popular throughout the world, in fact if bitcoin will become more popular then it will become more easy for us and will make our life more facilitated, because it will become possible for us to use bitcoin for most of our activities, both for online as well as for offline purposes.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

As every one knows Crypto currencies is changing the world so why not i encourage my family member or close friend also change his/her life with crypto currencies. so must teach and convey the best and easy way of income to your F&F.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

As every one knows Crypto currencies is changing the world so why not i encourage my family member or close friend also change his/her life with crypto currencies. so must teach and convey the best and easy way of income to your F&F.

Well as high as crypto's popularity grows, there have also been a lot of scams centered on bitcoin that has made a lot of people lose money. And sadly these instances make more rounds in the news than positive ones so many people see bitcoin in a negativr light. I don't encourage people to invest but i'm well open to makig them understand how it works

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I share crypto to my family but not in my friends, because my family understand me and can listen to me unlike other people that if they lose their money for sure they blaming Me, but I still share crypto to those friends who come first to me and asking about crypto.
I think you misinterpreted the message. Actually this isn’t asking you to insist your parents and family and friends to come and join this work and then profits and losses will be separate or joint or anything. No, rather the main thing is, you must be encouraging your friends and other people to come in this game and earn big money as you are earning. Let them live a good life ahead.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

Yes, I will encourage my friends and family to join and invest in crypto so that they will earn what i also earn joining crypto community.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

I like to share and I like to share good things. I will explain Bitcoin to my family and friends, tell them the value of Bitcoin and tell them that Bitcoin can bring convenience to our lives.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

Im not encouraging anyone to invest i dont want to be blame, unless they show interest and willingness and at least they know the consequences on investing.. We knew the risks on investment so its hard to encourage someone specially the ones that are no idea on crypto at all..
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Sharing the experience is very happy, let alone providing an opportunity for them to learn and earn additional income. If I am going to try to share with my family, provide information and explanations related to crypto. If they are interested and want to try, I will again teach them bit by bit about how to invest in crypto. But I do not forget to explain that in investing in crypto there will be a risk as well. So before they start first understand it.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

I will not encourage anyone to invest in what I am investing specialty close friends and family members because money can ruin everything. they will blame you if they lose trade/investment

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

I tried before to encourage some friends to invest in crypto and to start trading BTC and altcoins, but I got negative results mostly because they have many doubts and also most of them dont want to risk their small budgets into a very volatile market.
Some friends started buying BTC and I keep advicing them and I invited them to this forum too.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

Take my advice and never encourage your friends and family to get into crypto ever again. I have seen relationships get bitter during bear cycles among my friends. If they get in at the wrong moment and the price drops than they are likely going to put the blame on you for their losses and your relationship will be affected with them.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I actually did and I always do because I believe that through simply sharing things about bitcoin, we would be able to help our friends, relatives and loved ones in a big way. I shared it with my cousins and siblings and I am thankful that they are already earning through trading now. My siblings are also helping our parents with the expenses as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: