Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1825 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Yes! I encouraging my family and my friends to enter to the cryptocurrency world. I said to them that they can get better lives through patronizing cryptocurrencies. They become interested because of the earnings that I got from cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
It is a good idea! Encouraging your friends to buy bitcoins is a good decision. You can help the bitcoin to grow by sharing your knowledge to your friend and to your family. The bitcoin can become more popular and stronger if we will share our knowledge to other people.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

I'm just telling and encourage to invest in people closest to me, like my family and my best friends, because investing in bitcoin has a high risk and they have to learn to know the risks and how to do it right, I do not want to be blamed if they are wrong in making decisions and to loss

Same here buddy, only those people that are so close and willing to know more about crypto currency. Basically, from the start it's hard to explain but eventually they learn which start from the basic. As of this moment there are a lots of people still didn't believe in crypto currency which always in their mind that it is a scam. Well, I just ignore then as I always work here and earn a great amoubt of rewards.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

No, i am not. Invest in crypto is high-risk . And investing in crypto is certainly related to money. I will not invite my friends or family for anything related to money and have a high risk. They will blame me if they suffer losses, and good relationship will become cracked. I also do not have enough knowledge to teach them about it. It's better i keep it only for myself.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

No, i am not. Invest in crypto is high-risk . And investing in crypto is certainly related to money. I will not invite my friends or family for anything related to money and have a high risk. They will blame me if they suffer losses, and good relationship will become cracked. I also do not have enough knowledge to teach them about it. It's better i keep it only for myself.
Why not? We need some more investors, we should be noted that the higher the demand the higher the price would become, so if we are going to add more investors it is better to help our friends and family first but let us give them the negative side and taking risk of bitcoin of course.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I would definitely encourage friends and family to invest in cryptocurrency. Although, it is very risk, it is very profitable too. So, the risk is worth taking.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Ironically enough I never encouraged anyone close to me to get involved in crypto. For general masses it's still a terra nova they don't quite understand often basing their opinions on whatever mainstream media tells them. But I definitely see an interest in what I am doing. Funny enough, when I cashed out big @ $19200 to buy more rigs few people around me bought crypto just couple days later. Some of them even tried to blame me for their decisions and I had to refresh their memory lol. People don't quite understand how can I have no idea how much bitcoin costs today, the concept of almost never selling crypto for fiat is something they don't get.

Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

If there are good projects, I do not mind sharing with my family and friends. The premise is that the risk of this project is small, and there is a certain return. Otherwise, if my advice makes them lose money, I will be very uncomfortable.
I have experienced one and not comes in my favour and the one who i recommended back in december now he is in huge loss so, when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

my relatives ask me, but I personally did not force anyone, it's better to let them decide, study this market

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

If there are good projects, I do not mind sharing with my family and friends. The premise is that the risk of this project is small, and there is a certain return. Otherwise, if my advice makes them lose money, I will be very uncomfortable.
I have experienced one and not comes in my favour and the one who i recommended back in december now he is in huge loss so, when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.
Yes I am encouraging my friends and family to invest in cryptocurrency, as I am also a product of my friends, they invited me here because they believe that it would be a big help in our family and they wanted also me to experience what they are gaining so I'll also do the same with my friends.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

yes of course I encourage my family to get to know and can play cryptocurrency to improve the family's financial condition, for my friend does not want to teach them or introduce them what is cryptocurrency because the most important thing is family.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

I just share my interests, but dont encourage them, cos I understand, that it is a bunch of things, that need to be learned before even first steps in crypto.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

I do encourage them somedays in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well.

The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing in this market..
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

yes, I encourage my close friends and family to invest in crypto, but I do not ask everyone, because I do not dare to take risks if they loss.
I am not forcing my family to invest, because I know the risks they will face so much, but I let them see the success I experienced because of investing in crypto, and they also witness if I suffer losses by investing in crypto, so they will understand and make the right decision to invest or not.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

I encourage my close friends and family to invest in crypto, but I do not ask everyone, because I do not dare to take risks if they loss.
I am not forcing my family to invest, because I know the risks they will face so much, but I let them see the success I experienced because of investing in crypto, and they also witness if I suffer losses by investing in crypto, so they will understand and make the right decision to invest or not.
Yes, sharing is a always a good thing, I’m also the type of person that loves to share… but not in everything. There are some things that needs to be kept to self and not shared with everyone. When I got into Blockchain the first time, I was feeling excited cause what I was earning from it and wanted to tell everyone I knew… after giving it a second thought, I changed my mind and decided not to anyone again.

There are some things that needs to be kept to self and shared with everyone. But my family is aware of that already, just be a use they are family. But for outsiders, I never tell them, although when I see people talk about Bitcoin I do advise them to get into it.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

Right now, I do not yet encourage the people in my circumference that to engage in crypto activities. But soon, I plan to say it to them. Specially, If I gather a large amount of BTC because I think it is more convincing if I hold enough money in cryptocurrency. For sure, they will just laugh me as of now because they think this is just a scam. However, I want to make discussion to them that bitcoin is not a scam and it helped already a lot of people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

I became interested in blockchain and crypto about a year ago. I have seen through the rise and fall of prices during that period and it's quite frightening. That's why I don't usually recommend my friends and family to invest in crypto but I usually encourage them, especially young ones to try to be familiar with blockchain.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

I encourage my family to invest money in crypto because bitcoin price is tinny and low so they can buy some crypto with low amount and in future this low amount bring a large amount profit.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:04:44 AM

I do this all the time in my family gathering.  Some of them can not just understand it and for some that understood can not get themselves to start.  They are so used to their brick and mortar work that the cryptocurrency doesn't make sense to them.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

I think that when I come across a good project and I can get some benefits with a small risk, I will tell this to my loved ones and friends. Because we can get rich together.
I must say that this is a very good thing to do and that you need to keep on doing such kind of things for the betterment of your friends and family as this is the best possible way of having a better living and that this will certainly give them a chance of making more income as well. You just need to keep on motivating them and encouraging them so that they may also make up their mind of investing their money into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: