Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 12:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1833 times)
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

Nobody should encourage anyone to make any risky investment, especially in crypto. What you could, and should do is just to provide information and then invite the people to be fully responsible of their choices.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Right now my investment was succesful my friends and family i encourage them to invest in crypto currency because as i experience here is totally there is a profit from investing here in crypto now some of my friends are they try to invest in crypto, so goodluck to them.
mmp95

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

I will encourage my family and friends to participate. I am a person who likes to share. Because I have made a profit in the transaction, I will explain to them and encourage them to join in.
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

I will encourage them to participate because it is not a bad thing. I used to get some money through the transaction. I also hope that my family and friends will get more money through transactions. Yes I already encouraged my husband as well as my children and my brother to invest in crypto and to know how to trade crypto coins. I am happy they are very interested to learn since they have found out that I have earned from my business in this crypto business. They are starting now to trade and still I guide them.
I still do not yet encourage them because I still do not yet get the profit that I want from btc. I am sorry for my bad english, hahaha. But I think I will start to encourage them when I already got the profit. I currently doing some long term invest in btc and eth. I do not and never want to invest into some ico or some new altcoins, I prefer certain over big profit. But if I want to encourage family and my friends to start invest into crypto, I think I will have to tell them that this investment or something like that, is uncertain and we can lose some money because of crypto. In fact, we should be careful if we want to teach or encourage someone about crypto.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Your first point of contact in life is your family,  and having relate with your family members since cradle would give you an opportunity to talk and convince them in to cryptocurrency.  Your family members are likely to listen to you than strangers. 
If you are sincere to all your family members and your friends, then you will tell them about this and that you will motivate them and encourage them to come and invest their money into any of the crypto currency as this will help them in having a better living and that this will also result in more demand of the crypto coins. You need to tell everything you know about the crypto currencies so that they may have a fair idea of all this.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

Your first point of contact in life is your family,  and having relate with your family members since cradle would give you an opportunity to talk and convince them in to cryptocurrency.  Your family members are likely to listen to you than strangers. 
If you are sincere to all your family members and your friends, then you will tell them about this and that you will motivate them and encourage them to come and invest their money into any of the crypto currency as this will help them in having a better living and that this will also result in more demand of the crypto coins. You need to tell everything you know about the crypto currencies so that they may have a fair idea of all this.
I tried to convince my friends and family but they don't have enough knowledge about investment method. Indeed, they are also afraid of losses in their own capital. Its hard to encourage a person without courage to involve on investment but having a time with them I can developed their learnings through sharing my opinions about crypto world.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

I am a person who likes to share. I have gained some returns through encryption. Of course, I also want my family and friends to join in, so that they can also get more money through transactions.
royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

To  me, I just tell them the advantages and disadvantages of investing in Bitcoin so it's up to them to decide whether to or not to invest. Those sceptical will wait until they start seeing positive changes in your financial status, then they will come running to you to put them through.

While some are just scared because of what they have seen and heard on the media. Some time if you encourage them and they failed, they might want to put the blame on you but just tell them about the "plus and minus" of trading and let them decide themselves whether or not to invest.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

I am work in this online industry there are too many ago. When I was started online work on that moment there are too many people ask me how many kind of work I do. On the time I don't know about crypto currency and I work with a website development and just learn binary trading sometime later when I understand crypto currency market then I am always encourage my friends and family. Already my friend is a perfect trader because he make a huge amount of money and my family member also start trading so I am always support crypto currency trading with my friends and family.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

I am a person who likes to share because I got some rewards through the transaction. Of course, I also hope that my friends and family can also earn more money through trading.
As much I want to encourage  them or invite them in Bitcoin,I am afraid  that they well blame me if they dont succeed  in bitcoin,Investing is a very  profitable  business but if you are not going  to get the right  project  to invest  this also  the risky  act.You may lose  whatever  you give for investment. Right now I am telling them and share them the good benefits I get in bitcoin,but I never encourage  them to invest, it well be there choice  if they invest voluntarily.
BlockchainDeal

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

participating in providing people who are closer to you with the information required to proceed in this domain can be valuable
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Not yet. Honestly, I prefer to introduce my family to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology first.
After they understand the fundamental, then step by step I will start to teach them about how to invest or get profit from the crypto world.
It is good to tell them about the safety of bitcoin, for this nothing is better than blockchain, safety is the first thing about which most of people use to ask about, so I will also do the same will introduce the security wallets of bitcoin then later on will discuss about the price, and then the use of bitcoin, we should discuss with them the most easy ways of getting bitcoin and tell them all the benefits that bitcoin have for us so gradually they will show interest for bitcoin investment.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

First of all, I would be very happy to share some good investments with family and friends. But first of all we have to find some good projects and they are risky. I do not want my family and friends to lose their assets because of my suggestions.
Well there is no such risk but bitcoin is full of profit it is good to share about your way of earning with them, if you will guide them well then I am sure they will not lose anything but same as you they will earn a lot of money, according to me it is good to increase the number of bitcoin lovers instead of making them afraid of bitcoin, crypto currency is full of profit so grab the chance and increase the investors don’t stop your family to sue bitcoin.
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

If they like, I will teach them some trading knowledge and experience, and I can take them with them when I meet good projects, but I will find some risks because I don’t want to lose my property. .
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

I will encourage my family and friends to join in because I am a person who likes to share. I have obtained some returns through the transaction, and I also hope that my family and friends can get some returns through the transaction. And Bitcoin can bring a lot of convenience to our future life.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

I will encourage my family and friends to participate because I think this is a good thing. I will share good things with people. This transaction has brought me a lot of profits. I also hope that my family and friends can also get a lot of profits, and Bitcoin will also bring us a lot of convenience in our future lives.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

I do not encourage friends and family to invest in crypto. Too many risks. But the who want to study this topic, I help with advice and materials about the crypto.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

Whenever you are going to convince someone on something, make sure this thing wouldn’t be wrong or unethical or immoral to the society values and personal values. Then if the results are good in this case, then sure you must talk to everyone for getting in and make some good days.

Same is the case with bitcoins and their trading, as this is profitable so don’t just waste time rather compel your family to invest more and earn bigger.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

In the beginning, when I was in full emotional effervescence due to my recent discovery of the cryptocurrency market, I was tempted to invite all my friends and acquaintances to invest in bitcoin. But as I have learned more about this ecosystem and have learned to control my emotions, I have stopped actively promoting investment in this market, but I still like to talk with people about this interesting field.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:54:32 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

family, school teachers, friends and my girlfriend support everything.

but I do not advise them to invest in Bitcoin, why?
because Bitcoin is very fluctuating once its up and down.

As for his good times for me because of this risk I own responsibility, and when I profit I am grateful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: