Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3020 times)
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

I doubt if there will be any cryptocurrency that will be like bitcoin because bitcoin is the bedrock of blockchain technology. Just invest but do not expect it to be like bitcoin.
prukerohen

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

No I don't believe there is. Bitcoin will always be a kind of its own and it's king by its own right. But ethereum is also another good coin I believe will also do very well in the long run like bitcoin
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
There are not really that many promising coins. Especially those who could claim the role of bitcoin. Many now believe that the ETH will overtake and outstrip bitcoin by capitalization. Quite possible. He has a more modern technology. In addition, it carries out ICO.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

ETH may be more potential for now even though the price is very far from bitcoin, now ETH rate is also down the important moment to buy ETH and will get profit in some time later
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

there are more alternative coin had a potential to big value on market like etherium and litecoin but i think there's no altcoin can reach the price of bitcoin.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

I do not think there is a coin like Bitcoin . Because In my opinion, Bitcoin is the mother of all coins. Ethereum's price will increase like Bitcoin. But it will never cost more than Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin will soon reach the 25k usd this year.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

After Bitcoin I would definitely chose Ethereum. Ethereum is also another good crypto currency. Day by day it's value is increasing. But due to the presence for a short period of time in thr market it didn't got the people trust. But gradually it's gaining people's believe. Ethereum came to market with a low price. But today the price is high. Not only that new coin use the ethereum based wallet to send tokens. So, after a few years ethereum will be like Bitcoin but it won't be a replacement of Bitcoin.

bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

I think Ethereum could be like Bitcoin. Because the better coins in the current market are Ethereum. Ethereum most popular in the other Altcoin. I'm sure, Ethereum values will be too high.
adecryptokoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

I agree with many of you here as per ethereum but litecoin am doubting tho i know i could be wrong.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

until now there is no coin that can match the bitcoin I just see a coin that has the potential like bitcoin but not yet able to overtake bitcoin, ie coin ethereum. we know etherum is a great platform and has a stable price so I think etherum is still one of the potentially great coins like bitcoin.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

There are alternative coins that have potential to replace current fiat/cash system but the financial system is not  ready for this challenge. Bitcoin has biggest marketcap but i cant say same thing for using bitcoin as payment method. Ethereum are much more better than bitcoin but as a first created coin bitcoin still keeps the dominance.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Why are we always repeating the same question over and over again, and if you are looking for an altcoin to invest in just take you time to go through the alt discussion section on the forum am sure you will fine a hand full of information ainformation will help you through your investment but for now no other alt coin can beat bitcoin record.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

Currently no coin in the market is able to compete the pioneer(i.e Bitcoin), and there is still no chance in near future that it could happen.
I have not seen any coin having this much potential or better characteristics than bitcoin, the reason behind the popularity and dominance of bitcoin is the loyal community behind bitcoin, they never accept any other digital currency as leading currency.
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

For now none, all other alternative coin exist because bitcoin do exist. Bitcoin still remains the most valuable  digital currencies in existence for now. Every Otha coin sells because bitcoin does.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

All altcoins strongly depend on bitcoin and if you watch the change in the price of bitcoin and altcoins, you will see that at the time of bitcoin price drop all the other cryptocurrencies also become cheaper and vice versa, when bitcoin becomes more expensive, all other cryptocurrencies become more expensive. Therefore, it is unlikely that any coin will be able to overtake bitcoin at a price and especially on popularity.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Maybe you forgot to read.
If you try to lurk all over this forum then you can see a lot of coins that are trying to mimic bitcoin.
But are they all worth the investment?
BCH is one and you should be careful with it.

I prefer Ethereum which is different from bitcoin.
With the large increase of ICO's using ERC20 coins, there is a large probability that Ethereum will grow in price (if that is all your reason here).
And a lot more here with great projects such as QTUM and  Aion.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

There are many coins, yes there are, which can be traded in many exchanges but bitcoin is unique. There are lots of advantages we can get in bitcoin.

There are even better coins that are exceeding the Bitcoin in their technology but the current reputation of the Bitcoin and the support of the Bitcoin by some of the big whales in unquestionable and just because of these factors, not one coin can actually be compared to the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the reason why all other coins were created. It started the new wave of digital decentralized cryptocurrencies and even if some of the coins are trying to be more similar to the Bitcoin they cannot because even with all the negativities Bitcoin is still ruling the market.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

I am sure that others will point to eth as a major competitor of bitcoin and the only one that has the potential to replace bitcoin. However, I see the price of eth decreases and makes us doubt eth.

jhezmark

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

they have many type of bitcoin coin that you can exchange in real money they are:
Bitcoin is Number 1
2. Litecoin: faster block generation rate and faster transaction confirmation.
3. Etherium: Decentralized software platform that enable smart contracts
4. Ripple: real time global settlement network that offer instant, low cost payment.
5. Zcash: open source crypto launched in 2016.
6. Dash (Originally known as darkcoin) more secretive version of bitcoin (as peer sources)
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

I think in the near future there is no altcoin that has the potential to be like bitcoin. because when bitcoin as crypto king, bitcoin can not replaced.

but if for long-term predictions, I think ETH, NEO, Ripple that have potential will be like bitcoin in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: