Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Dont assume that when Bitcoin pumps , alts will immediately pump too. Theres a thing what they called retracement. When BTC becomes bullish. Wait for the alts to reach its lowest dip. Then that is the only time you can buy them using your BTC.

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

Don't! Usually, trying to recover loss lead to more losses. If you are in loss situation as regard your cryptocurrency, what you need to do is to buy more at low price and hold till there is a reversal in price and you can start selling at profit

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

Well the only way I see how to recover my loss, is work to earn more Bitcoin and Altcoins via various freelancing channels and also to hold the coins that have gone down and hope to God that one day we get a bull run and they all go up again. I am so sad that right now my portfolio is so low compared to what it was in January that I just want to cry in a corner and hide, but that doesn't solve the problem. I have to work harder than ever now in the hope I can recover my losses, through hard work. I am a lousy day trader, although I am day trading in one contest right now, in the hope to win some coins.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
You can easily recover all of your losses if you will use the knowledge that you learned from the losses that you experienced. You should focus on the present for you to make better decisions.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Selling your other investment will never gonna recover your lose and as a matter of fact they will just added another loss but you think that you recover it but it is really not recovered. Just do not panic if you encountered a huge fall or drop in the price it is just a part of being in this kind of business you must be aware of it. Have a lot of patience and always hold when the value falls remember that panic selling is mot gonna help you amd the coins to grow up as fast as they could.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

I think, you should not sell all altcoin right now. The market seems to be recovering but I'm not sure. I also hope that 6k5 is the last bottom of the crisis since mtGox poured huge amounts of bitcoin into the market. Please be patient when the bitcoin value returns. The market will start the process of recovery and growth. That means the damage will be restored. Even the value of the altcoin can increase very fast. Because ETH, NEO, Monero, Waves are all potential coin and have large user needs. The problem with the crypto market is that it depends on the bitcoin dominance. Patience any friend.
it depends of which coins are we talking about if you tell us it is better...

by the way:
-never sell anything
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation

I agree with your point of view. For altcoin if prolonged panic can affect bad decisions. Patience and trust in the holding coins are the best ideas in a down market.
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

It will definitely lead him to that. One mistake he wants to do now is buying at the top and selling at the bottom. That is not a ways to trade any market. Since he has missed the top, the best thing now is to wait for the next top, and learn how to trade before then so he does not miss it. If you sell your alt coins for a loss and do trading  the risk of losing again is higher since market is bearish expect more downside than upside better to hold alt coins with good project
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

In my opinion, if you are watching any coin closely then you can convert some of your alt coins in that, if it is in its lowest. For example last time, I convert my some of altcoins in cindicator because it decreased around 400% in two days. If you want to recover your losses from price dump then you need to hold your coins, if you sell means you actually lose your investment capital but if the price of that sold coin decreases more
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding. To cover the losses, you will have to get even more profit. You can buy the same amount of altcoins at a lower price
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

I have stopped trying. The more I try, the Moreno lose. I think its best for me to take a break right now.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

You can easily recover all of your losses if you will use the knowledge that you learned from the losses that you experienced. You should focus on the present for you to make better decisions.
I don't think that this is too easy. Many peoples loose more when they try to trade without experience in this field. If you don't understand market that you should better to hold and wait instead of trading.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Because of the sharp daily price jumps of bitcoin, you can engage in speculation on the bitcoin / altcoin pair. If you are afraid of doing this to regain some of the profits on the swings, then HODL.  Selling is definitely worth nothing!

I agree. I think you should really look into the movement of the market assets right now. So many coins are not doing good with a little increase here and there, but still, the increases they show are not ripe enough to be considered a good profit. Therefore, the better and smarter move here is to just hold onto your coins. I guess, generally speaking, just be smart about your business; it won't hurt to be patient rather than doing business while the market is not doing good, which will only ultimately amount to a loss.

glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Yup, day trading would probably be the best way for you to make your money back. You need to know at least the basics of trading tho.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

If you want to restore your loss guaranteed, then you better get your patience and do long-term investment in cryptocurrencies. And don't look at price every 5 minutes. Wink
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

If you want to restore your loss guaranteed, then you better get your patience and do long-term investment in cryptocurrencies. And don't look at price every 5 minutes. Wink
I don't think that there is people here who did not encounter any losses, for sure almost all of us had lose some money/investment here but that is not the reason, we are still here, what matters is that we learned, we stand up and now we are creating our name again here in cryptocurrency.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

I think this is a very wrong choice for you. The current downturn in the market does not mean that it will always be like this. I believe that it will soon warm up again. If you sell all your currencies now, I think you will regret it. Decision.
I think he will also regret his decision, because in the basic principle he does not really understand the movement of the crypto market. because the movement of investment certainly can not only more upwards, there must be time to go down, and that's normal because it will rise again the price
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

Yes you can actually sell all your altcoins and buy them back but remember, price today is low so there is no assurance that when you buy them back its lowest from the price you previously bought them. That’s why some people just prefer holding them instead of having losses.

Probably the less risky step will be simply to wait and hold the coins. I am not sure that if you sell now alts, you will be able to buy them for the less price.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

You’re not the only one that has lost money in this, there are lots of others. If you have altcoins, there is still no problem, all you still have to do is hold it and wait till the price increases. One thing for sure is that whenever the price of Bitcoin starts to increase, altcoins will follow as well and will start increasing. Selling your altcoins just because you are losing money is not the right thing to do. You should have patience, don’t trade everything due to being desperate. Be calculative.

Probably the less risky step will be simply to wait and hold the coins. I am not sure that if you sell now alts, you will be able to buy them for the less price.
Yes. I am simply ignoring my losses by holding my positions until I am getting to profit regions. It became possible for me to hold only because of I am trading only established assets like bitcoins. Otherwise holding finitely will not at all possible.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

This is a thing of choice, so it depends on the choice you decide to make. If you want, and you think it’s the right thing, then you can sell your altcoins and wait for another dip to invest when it reaches the bottom. If you don’t want to sell, then you can leave your funds and wait for another bull market and withdraw when the price goes up to your target price rate. These are the two things I can come up with, it’s left for you to choose the right thing that you have to do.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

Altcoin and Bitcoin are at its lowest point right now. I think this is not the best time to sell. What the best thing to do is to wait till they rise up again and wait until the market recovers. Try to generate some altcoins. If the right time comes, then you have so much to harvest.
This is the perfect market for buyers and investors not for sellers. Those who have been always waiting for the market especially that of bitcoin to get down so that they can also become the part of most successful business community, this time belongs to them.

They are supposed to celebrate such market conditions. Even for recovering losses, get your hands on mighty coins and wait for the market to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: