Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Just wait and be patient , everyday have it's rise and fall , hold your coins for the perfect time to sell.

If you sell yout alts now and start to trade again, the market is still the same at a bearish trend. Basically you'll be wasting your money there. I agree that your best option would be to hold out. Most of us have no better option and we can't do anything unless the market recovers.

There will be no loss if you do not sell anything. It is the worse idea to get rid of the coins when the market is down. It will bring us to the dip only, I guess.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

Yes, now is the right time to hold, Do not sell anything if the price drops just wait patiently, when the price rises and develops strong you will recover the capital and can bring huge profits for you.
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

I don't think this is good decision to sell your coins right now , because now the money market in the deepest duarte. So it's better to wait for the market to recover.
potterbean5

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
It would be a good initiative at your end .but it is risky at the same time too. If you are going to sell all your bucks because of the reason that their market price has gone down the there is a possibility of future when their prices would again pop up and meet your desires and the you will not be able to regain the sell coins now the choice is entirely yours.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Now let’s try to recover loss on the previous. When you visit the coinmaerketcap you see will the bitcoin together with others altcoin climbing. Mostly the bitcoin, value now is 8.3k USD. If you are unlucky, I think this your chance to recover your profits and wait for time to increase well. I wish you Good luck
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

It’s quite tough to recover losses and in your case especially that you want to first sell your investments at loss and then recover it, it becomes more difficult. It is always advisable to never sell anything at loss because you will get a very little amount as compared to what you invested. With this amount it becomes almost impossible to recover anything. So holding on to your investments is always recommended to recover your losses. But if you are a trading expert then you must be always willing to sell at your stop loss because that is the only way you will have some free funds to invest later on.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Now let’s try to recover loss on the previous. When you visit the coinmaerketcap you see will the bitcoin together with others altcoin climbing. Mostly the bitcoin, value now is 8.3k USD. If you are unlucky, I think this your chance to recover your profits and wait for time to increase well. I wish you Good luck

Try to recover from losses is right but trying gives you sometimes a loss so we need to make it in a right way if you don’t do it correctly it gives again only losses and tension.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

Yes of course is it possible to recover your losses, especially if the market tends to increase like today and yesterday. So you either need to be patient and hope it will going good or you start to look for new and promising and lower priced ICO projects in the hope they will succeed. The lower the start price is, the quicker you can have huge winning percentages. But I think you need to spend your own time to research projects properly and not just listen to what others say.
btc1

Activity: 527

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

Worst advice EVER.

Recovering by using ICOS? Came on, he is talking about trading, now about "how" to recover the money that you lost before.
Also, there are only a few ICOs that are legit at the moment.

Yes of course is it possible to recover your losses, especially if the market tends to increase like today and yesterday. So you either need to be patient and hope it will going good or you start to look for new and promising and lower priced ICO projects in the hope they will succeed. The lower the start price is, the quicker you can have huge winning percentages. But I think you need to spend your own time to research projects properly and not just listen to what others say.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

I think that at any time you can sell your altcoyins. But if you decide, then should you start by trying to sell half?

moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

Patience is the only way at this time to recover loss if you sell in panic then it will be very difficult for you to recover so it's better to have patience and wait for the market to recover.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
Additional to your statement.  To recover what all you have lost in trading or even the investment. When you see, the value of your altcoins is diminishing. Try not to sell them, because the altcoin on your hand is yet their it implies you have an opportunity to recover your misfortune. Do not lose hope to your altcoin be strong and face any obstruction. Keep trying harder creating more to profit.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

It depends on the coin you are holding. There are some coins that has a big potential in the future. Study and search them an hold those potential coins.
Having some loss is quite a normal thing when it comes to that of the crypto currencies and that there will be number of occasions when you will not be able to make anything good and profitable by the money which you have invested. At that time, you need to stay in your senses and that you need not to make any stupid decision of quitting it. Look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss and that stay there in the crypto world.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

In the event that the coin diminishing and you purchased the coin cost is high and you need to offer it however recollect on the off chance that you offer the mint piece you can lose some of your capital . Better to hold up brother since imagine a scenario in which the cost increment again and you offer it from shabby you can't recoup your lose. Perhaps the coin you purchase again will diminish so if that happen another lose will transpire. So you don't have a decision to remain to the coin . In any case, it's your decision.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

The loss in these investments means investing again. It is very important to be positive in this type of investment.
When we try to recover from the loss, we must invest again. It's sad to hear, but maybe back to zero. And this is reality. There are no ideal investments. There is always a risk
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Actually as of now some of coins is increasing so I think much better to hold what you have and be patient because increasing of coins will starting. You know that in crypto is always volatile so you need to be patient so you can earn profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

Few month ago, Many of those who have recently invested in crytocurrency have lost one third of the capital.I think, At this time you lost your capital one third. If you sell your present coins then i think your never recover your losses. So I have a advice, If you want to trade daily then you sell your half of coin and trade daily with small amount profit.Maybe you do it but get capital one day.But need long time.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

I think it's better if you are looking for capital to invest in bitcoin or altcoin because if you insist to sell the asset the possibility of loss still occurs and make the trader become pessimistic in the future.
When I got here as newbie I heard this statement so many times that don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Reason is if you are going to invest everything in one source of money, you may be encountering loss sometimes. So getting regret at that time, it is so wise to be pre-actor and save some amount. That would be helping you in case of bad loss and you can recover things with that.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

You can recover your losses by trade. But it also has an increased risk of losses if you have no experience in short-term trading. My advice to be more secure, you should now hold and be patient, because altcoin prices are now starting to stabilize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: