Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...

On platform, you don't share any personal data because user sign up using his Metamask account like other decentralized platform, however in order to benefit of the platform as investor you have to import API key of your exchange account into Membrana in order for trader to be capable of managing your asset, but the platform don't share your API key with trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.

thank you, yes, you are right, if you are beginner, and feel fear to trade yourself,
you can find good trader, and invest your assets for trust management
It's just wonderful, because thanks to you a beginner can learn from an experienced trader let's at the expense of this become better.
this will indeed be useful for many newcomers who are only the first to encounter such a job. I think the platform will be used by a large number of people.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.

thank you, yes, you are right, if you are beginner, and feel fear to trade yourself,
It's just wonderful, because thanks to you a beginner can learn from an experienced trader let's at the expense of this become better.
this will indeed be useful for many newcomers who are only the first to encounter such a job. I think the platform will be used by a large number of people.
Same here bud, I see a great potential in this project and I believe this project will recognize by many here in crypto currency as they are in development stage. I'm hoping to the team that they will able to to do such responsibility that they have and may do whatever it takes to make this project possible in the future.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

Same here bud, I see a great potential in this project and I believe this project will recognize by many here in crypto currency as they are in development stage. I'm hoping to the team that they will able to to do such responsibility that they have and may do whatever it takes to make this project possible in the future.
It is better being a beginner first you can enhance basic foundation level learnings by exploring to the knowledge that will enrich you better to make the transactions in a secured and at the right time that brings you more profits.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

This can build a great sign by making good profits for all the new crypto participants in the community as membarana seems more interesting and promising with their white papers.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

In simple membrana is taking the responsibility and we can easily invest and do our simple process as it is now trending in the crypto community and gaining more traffic to avail the opportunities with their active participation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:10:24 AM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.
I don't think it was a scam project because the membrana project is a legit project. You can check their team experience for a proof.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

I don't think it was a scam project because the membrana project is a legit project. You can check their team experience for a proof.
If it is a scam project all the connectivity would go quite but the dev team was actively communicating with the participants in conversations and discussing clarifying their doubts.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

The Membrana is definitely a project that is needed by beginning traders for training and earning money in trading.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

The Membrana is definitely a project that is needed by beginning traders for training and earning money in trading.
It seems to me that the Membrana will be of interest not only to those who start its movement in trading,but one who has long been in this

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

interesting project, and I think that many will not only be useful,but even necessary, especially for those who are afraid to engage in trading
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

It seems to me that the Membrana will be of interest not only to those who start its movement in trading,but one who has long been in this
Yes it will. Membrana gives us a satisfying projecr that people will like  and many will gonna invest. Membrana will be successful soon.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

If it is a scam project all the connectivity would go quite but the dev team was actively communicating with the participants in conversations and discussing clarifying their doubts.
The team is still active and they are working hard to make the project successful. If the project is a scam, then they are not going to make the project successful. I am aware that they will never leave us in the air.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong
I think I dont agree to that since they are not doing the project just by themselves but they also have very experienced advisors who can guide them all the steps needed.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

with their features and good management later i think it will be very useful at the end lets hope they have a mobile version it will make it more portable and more friendly

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Ordinary ordinary users as far as I have understood can't test the platform? Will be able to take part only elected developers? Why it is so strict?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong
I think I dont agree to that since they are not doing the project just by themselves but they also have very experienced advisors who can guide them all the steps needed.

Precisely, what's the purpose of their advisors and also the talented team behind working on the platform if they will just publish trash platform?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Yes it will. Membrana gives us a satisfying projecr that people will like  and many will gonna invest. Membrana will be successful soon.

No doubt about membrana project,  it is such a good project,  many satisfies its ways which lead to makes the number of investors increase. I know for sure this project will reach success soon,  let us just wait for the right time.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

No doubt about membrana project,  it is such a good project,  many satisfies its ways which lead to makes the number of investors increase. I know for sure this project will reach success soon,  let us just wait for the right time.

A lot of things needed for this project to become successful. Membrana now is doing well and I am sure if they will continue to become active and update us regularly the success will be near to reach.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: