Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
A secure digital assets and making this project become a reliable one can really gain a lot of supporter and investors that will be an important thing to have for a project that wants to achieve a successful future.
Membrana should come up with more opportunities for the supporters so that there will be more active participant who can spread the word to all the social channels and share the information that will reap a great success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinme1985

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

What's the deposit bonus now ?
cryptoworld9x

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
Yes, for me, Membrana is good project for invest. I have a question about their platform? Could we can using it at now?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

I was not able to join for the Membrana official telegram channel as it is showing there is no official Telegram channel for membrana, it would be great as if they initiate such platform to actively communicate.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Of course, no one want losing at trading, but the fact is everyone have a huge ratio losing at trading because lack of skill or unlucky.
I think its not luck bud but greediness that makes them lose. They dont get satisfied with a little thats why they push thier luck to its limit.
You know, greed also plays an important role. since having received a large sum on easy earnings, you can go crazy, because you want even more money. It's a disease. And so greed for the money of many investors is ruined and they eventually become bankrupt.

Greedy is not really good because it can make your life turned into something that will lead you to a bad results, Everything should be balanced so that there will be no problem in terms o four health and status.

You are right, but this days there are really a lot of greedy people and this makes them earn a lot too. I think most of investors are greedy to earn huge income that is why they keep investing.
Most of the investors do not invest because they are greedy but because they are cleaver and need some really good and intresting profits ahead. even i am a active investor but i have never been greedy in terms of profits.
It is traders who take the responsibility as they have to ensure the high potential to make the trade transaction at the right time so that will lead to a win or loose because they need to observe the market trends.

well, this is nothing to do with greedy. If the concept of ICO is good, team has experience and ideally they have a working product, most serious investors invest good amount of money in ICOs.
But they still need the support from everyone, no project can alive alone. Have good community is meaning they will have more chance to developing and grow

No one in this world will exist if you live by your own. Like in this project,  it will not be successful if they don't have a helping hands in promoting such project.  Let us remember this " Two is better than one" which means that to have an effective and good quality platform everyone should help each other to make it real and true. That's what the team did in this project.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

I was not able to join for the Membrana official telegram channel as it is showing there is no official Telegram channel for membrana, it would be great as if they initiate such platform to actively communicate.

Yes, you are right having an official telegram channel keeps you being informed and updated of what is the status of the project. If the participants are being active sending information to the community regarding this project, no reason that this project  would be known in the future.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

I do not care what experience the team has, the main thing is their honesty.If they assemble and implement the project, I will trust the entire project team

Well if you wanna take a big risk then go for it I guess. Just be cautious first and read the information and review in this project.

The best ICO to invest;  experienced team members and dev. + already a working product. Nothing to do with honesty in this sector, you can build honesty with your small local supermarket shop in your street ... this is trading

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

Too bad telegram has a lot of members and they should have took advantage of utilizing it anyway its just for free.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

I do not care what experience the team has, the main thing is their honesty.If they assemble and implement the project, I will trust the entire project team
I agree attitude is more important than thier experience because experience and knowledge can be acquired but attitude is embeded in you personality since you are born.
definitely, we always try to trust new projects and their development team. But in my opinion always need to communicate with the team more to find out more information about the project and understand how honest and serious these people are.
We try to trust, but nevertheless and we keep scepticism in mind. Trust, but check, as they say. It is worth studying team and whitepaper of the project is very attentive, doesn't belong to it superficially at all.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

Well if you wanna take a big risk then go for it I guess. Just be cautious first and read the information and review in this project.
Their information about the project is legit, they can also prove it. No doubt that if the project won't be trusted by anyone in here.
yuisefb8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

Their information about the project is legit, they can also prove it. No doubt that if the project won't be trusted by anyone in here.
The team have proven that they are really legit, they worknhard and make many achievements to the project. I will support the project till it successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

I agree attitude is more important than thier experience because experience and knowledge can be acquired but attitude is embeded in you personality since you are born.
definitely, we always try to trust new projects and their development team. But in my opinion always need to communicate with the team more to find out more information about the project and understand how honest and serious these people are.
We try to trust, but nevertheless and we keep scepticism in mind. Trust, but check, as they say. It is worth studying team and whitepaper of the project is very attentive, doesn't belong to it superficially at all.

If you feel that you can trust the project then take a risk. Investing to a project really need to take a risk but with Membrana, I am sure that this will be a successful project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

Yes, you are right having an official telegram channel keeps you being informed and updated of what is the status of the project. If the participants are being active sending information to the community regarding this project, no reason that this project  would be known in the future.

I was also trying to access and still I can't open. Maybe the team needs to take action in this matter because telegram is really a very helpful tool for communication.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Yes, for me, Membrana is good project for invest. I have a question about their platform? Could we can using it at now?
If you have already purchased the tokens the only purpose of those right now is to hold them and wait until they fully operates or sell those tokens once they get listed to exchanges.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

The team have proven that they are really legit, they worknhard and make many achievements to the project. I will support the project till it successful.

As of now yeah the team really proved that they are active and very serious with the developments. But I am still waiting to see for more developments and new announcements from the team.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

What he said is a good way to lose a lot of money, a lot of honest people are shitty devs and that's true even crypto. Just my two cents anyway
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong

We cannot say it easily for now since the project is still new and they are still developing the platform. No one is forcing us to trust this and we can choose if we will support it or not.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

The project is only on its Alpha version, as what they have posted, the beta version is near. I think it is just a matter of time before we can fully use the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: