Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32462 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.

thank you, yes, you are right, if you are beginner, and feel fear to trade yourself,
you can find good trader, and invest your assets for trust management

Isn't Membrana just like blockfolio though? Just a compilation of all your digital assets making it just simpler to manage and that's all there's to it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.

thank you, yes, you are right, if you are beginner, and feel fear to trade yourself,
you can find good trader, and invest your assets for trust management
It's just wonderful, because thanks to you a beginner can learn from an experienced trader let's at the expense of this become better.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

Membrana will be a platform that will have so many supporters because of it security and functionality. Decentralized system will ensure its users the transparency and integrity of thier system.

That is the thing that matter must, investing here in Membrana is really secured. So, investors would not be worried if they invest here in this project.
Actually their are few is asking regarding the security features of the project. Asking if this is realy worth to invest. All I can say to their concerns would be if you try to read the whitepaper ylu can easily answer your questions just by yourself. Membrana assures all the investors and to all who have plans to join and invest its security and the chance to earn profits from your investments. Nothing to worry about the project, it's continuosly increasing its trust ratings everyday.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

I do not care what experience the team has, the main thing is their honesty. If they assemble and implement the project, I will trust the entire project team
The team behind the project is so creative. and all these team members are experts In this field as well as they are a very hard worker and they all believe in hard work. The team members always come with new strategies to make the ico hugely successful. I really hope after a certain time later the team will take the project on the great heights.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

I do not care what experience the team has, the main thing is their honesty. If they assemble and implement the project, I will trust the entire project team
The team behind the project is so creative. and all these team members are experts In this field as well as they are a very hard worker and they all believe in hard work. The team members always come with new strategies to make the ico hugely successful. I really hope after a certain time later the team will take the project on the great heights.
It's good that the team is hard working and always coming up with new strategies as they should be prepared to deal with any difficulties they face to make sure the project is a success
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

It's good that the team is hard working and always coming up with new strategies as they should be prepared to deal with any difficulties they face to make sure the project is a success
Team is actively monitoring and tracking all the issues and highlighting immediately and the devs involving analysing the issues and figuring out the root causes and immediately bringing resolutions.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Membrana will be a platform that will have so many supporters because of it security and functionality. Decentralized system will ensure its users the transparency and integrity of thier system.
Yes. This features of Membrana are very attractive for all people in bitcoin community. And I guess, they need to have a bounty campaigns so that they can truly gather numerous supporters because as I have noticed, the team have no plans on this since there's no details and informations regarding this matter. Even in the telegram channel there is no indications that they are planning for this.
Because the platform will ensure high safety of accounts and will make her very popular for investors in the future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Yes. This features of Membrana are very attractive for all people in bitcoin community. And I guess, they need to have a bounty campaigns so that they can truly gather numerous supporters because as I have noticed, the team have no plans on this since there's no details and informations regarding this matter. Even in the telegram channel there is no indications that they are planning for this.
Because the platform will ensure high safety of accounts and will make her very popular for investors in the future.

How they can ensure security of the investors? Can you give me some insights? I want to know more.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

That's good to know that the team is innovative in terms of doing the features on the platform. Hoping they'll be successful in the future.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

Team Membrana have proven themselves very highly, the team's experience in business is successful! Membrana provides new opportunities!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

That's good to know that the team is innovative in terms of doing the features on the platform. Hoping they'll be successful in the future.
Team always enhancing themselves with the new learnings of agile innovative mechanisms to bring a great fortune to the crypto users in terms of advanced features and more participants.
dortehiklo

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

How they can ensure security of the investors? Can you give me some insights? I want to know more.

Sure, one example is the technology implemented on the Membrana platform provides fund security for investors - funds are transferred to traders in trust management. The funds are not directly transferred to traders under any circumstances, nor do traders have access to investors’ API keys. API keys are stored on the Membrana platform in a secure database. Traders carry out transactions via the single trading terminal on Membrana platform. Each trust management contract has specific currency restrictions which are available for trading, thus, it is impossible for traders to utilize investors’ funds for a dummy currency.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

That is the thing that matter must, investing here in Membrana is really secured. So, investors would not be worried if they invest here in this project.
Actually their are few is asking regarding the security features of the project. Asking if this is realy worth to invest. All I can say to their concerns would be if you try to read the whitepaper ylu can easily answer your questions just by yourself. Membrana assures all the investors and to all who have plans to join and invest its security and the chance to earn profits from your investments. Nothing to worry about the project, it's continuosly increasing its trust ratings everyday.

Yeah, as it really make sense having a security like by having KYC. If we try to recall 5months or even a year KYC doesn't so important but eventually there are a lot of scammers and spammers that would give bad reputations of the project that's why KYC nowadays is very important to those investors. Anyways, I appreciate on this project as their main platform is to directly connect an investor and a trader to conclude a mutually beneficial, secure, and reliable contract. Hoping for some development of this project in the next few days
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Of course, no one want losing at trading, but the fact is everyone have a huge ratio losing at trading because lack of skill or unlucky.
I think its not luck bud but greediness that makes them lose. They dont get satisfied with a little thats why they push thier luck to its limit.
You know, greed also plays an important role. since having received a large sum on easy earnings, you can go crazy, because you want even more money. It's a disease. And so greed for the money of many investors is ruined and they eventually become bankrupt.

Greedy is not really good because it can make your life turned into something that will lead you to a bad results, Everything should be balanced so that there will be no problem in terms o four health and status.

You are right, but this days there are really a lot of greedy people and this makes them earn a lot too. I think most of investors are greedy to earn huge income that is why they keep investing.
Most of the investors do not invest because they are greedy but because they are cleaver and need some really good and intresting profits ahead. even i am a active investor but i have never been greedy in terms of profits.
It is traders who take the responsibility as they have to ensure the high potential to make the trade transaction at the right time so that will lead to a win or loose because they need to observe the market trends.

well, this is nothing to do with greedy. If the concept of ICO is good, team has experience and ideally they have a working product, most serious investors invest good amount of money in ICOs.
Yes especially private investors and once they have the project in their sight with really great features is just was needed to get there

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

Team Membrana have proven themselves very highly, the team's experience in business is successful! Membrana provides new opportunities!

So, this can be guaranteed that Membrana are very professional with their field. Well, this is still new and they have a lot of time to do some worked about their platform. And as the days goes by, more people probably noticed about this platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

So, this can be guaranteed that Membrana are very professional with their field. Well, this is still new and they have a lot of time to do some worked about their platform. And as the days goes by, more people probably noticed about this platform.
Right with that buddy. I also hope with the same thought with you. That people will eventually keep on noticing this great platform of the Mebrana project as they also keep on supporting what the potential that Membrana have for us. I believe that Membrana will not let out trust and support put into waste so keep it up team!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

Where did find the information that the team's experience in business is a successful one? Can you provide some support about this? Thanks in advance for your response and this project really have opportunities ahead and have a potential to be a good one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
A secure digital assets and making this project become a reliable one can really gain a lot of supporter and investors that will be an important thing to have for a project that wants to achieve a successful future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.

Trade doesn't happen on Membrana platform! you actually import  your API key on Membrana and that allows trader that you choose to trade your money on external exchange.
For example, you can import API key for your bittrex account, then pick up a best trader's offer for you and send him request, when that trader accept you, he will be able to buy and sell using your account on bittrex ( he doesn't access to you account, but just through API. )

Yes, as i understand that Membrana is the way to hold our crypto at their wallet and we can using it simply.

No, your assets does't store on Membrana at all. you only import your API key for specific exchange. Your coins remains on your exchange account, and when trader open sell or sell order, it happens on that exchange and not on Membrana website.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: