Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32462 times)
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

How deeply proficient is the team behind the project in the advertising field? Relevant experience, successful previous projects of your own?

Oh, our marketing team has a lot of experience and successful cases! Read more information on our website in the section "Team": https://membrana.io

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

It is a pity that your project does not provide bounty program or ICO. I ‘ve really wanted to participate in your project .

We're going to do airdrop, stay tuned! Wink

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Good team !!! And great Project !!!

Thank you! Smiley

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Does the project have an airdrop?

We will report this in the near future, follow the news!

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

When the system integrates Oracle for data storage, you can be sure that no action will be missed. Thank you for having developed the platform so wisely .

Thank you for your confidence!

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

I read a lot of positive feedback about the project. I was interested in this project and I want to study it in detail.
You can see the work of the team, because in the perspective of the project people do not doubt.
I, too, believe in success and join in the promotion of the project together.

Thank you! We will be happy to have your support in social networks!

Twitter https://twitter.com/membrana_io
Medium https://medium.com/@membrana
Telegram https://t.me/membrana_io
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/membrana.io

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market.

It's true, thank you!

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

You have very good dynamics of informative news about the project. This is a good sign, except that the project itself is new and it deserves attention. I find the concept of your project interesting and unique.
To accomplish it is necessary to overcome many difficulties, but this is all real.

Good to hear. Thank you! Smiley

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Injalit

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.

The whitepaper is definitely here. Video just gives a quick idea of ​​the project through visuals.
actually if there is a video presentation will make it more interesting, although the whitepaper is complete
but there are some people who more easily understand the video, of course investors want to know in detail about the project

I think it always can't hurt to have some sort of visual material that exactly explains how the product works and also a video from the team to build trust, for example by doing an ask me anything or so.

Do you want to understand how Membrana works? We did quick video guide shows main opportunities: how to make contract between traders and investors, buy/sell assets and log in via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnAsOjSupY&t

Very good manual. Thank you for him! I subscribed to your YouTube channel!
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

I advise everyone to try the alpha version of the platform! The demo version is quite different from the alpha version. Therefore, I can say with confidence that you will not regret if you plunge into the world of Membrana.

Thank you so much. We're so glad you liked it!  Wink

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

Do you have any plans to attract serious investors to work on your platform?

We began this project almost from scratch, but as the project evolved, investors have shown a interest to Membrana.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Hello! Tell me, are there any articles about your platform? I would like to read information from different sources.

Sure!

Media about us:
Bitcoin Garden
Techmoran
CoinIdol

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

business_overview –this document impresses with amount of statistical data, graphs and tables. We can see a serious approach.  I fully agree with the section about the problems of trust management in our time.

Thank you for your support! Smiley

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

I found your project accidentally and I cannot describe in words how happy I am that I found you! I have been looking for something similar for very long time. If everything you wrote about is true, then Membrana project is a truly unique symbiosis and the most convenient platform.

Thank you, it's true!  Smiley

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

hello sir
do you need help something?
I would like to help if you need it, such as post repeat your project on the website or on the blog.
if you wish you can PM me

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Will you have a video presentation?

We did quick video guide shows main opportunities: how to make contract between traders and investors, buy/sell assets and log in via

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Hi where I can find ur wp?

Our wp is here: https://membrana.io/whitepaper/whitepaper_eng.pdf

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community

Sure, always are happy!

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Westefan

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.

The whitepaper is definitely here. Video just gives a quick idea of ​​the project through visuals.
actually if there is a video presentation will make it more interesting, although the whitepaper is complete
but there are some people who more easily understand the video, of course investors want to know in detail about the project

I think it always can't hurt to have some sort of visual material that exactly explains how the product works and also a video from the team to build trust, for example by doing an ask me anything or so.

Do you want to understand how Membrana works? We did quick video guide shows main opportunities: how to make contract between traders and investors, buy/sell assets and log in via

An informative video about the work of the platform and the creation of a contract between the investor and the trader. Liked.

Moй днeвник тpeйдингa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5179562.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: