Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:54:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32492 times)
Will77

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Will the user have to give any personal data or scans of documents for registration on the platform or for the conclusion of a smart contract?

No, it is not required; wallet in Ethereum network is sufficient.

The lack of downloading any documents and passing KYC-another huge plus to the platform. It’s so tiring to do that, almost every project now crams this registration method.
Kovian.Faxo

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

To be honest, this project is really worthwhile out of the trash, which is now represented on the forum. Now it is a rarity.
Kilian_Russo

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

The presence of the smart contract code in whitepaper gives knowledgeable people a good vision of the work of this way. Cool!
Karakurrt

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

Recently it has become popular to have a cryptocurrency. People, who don’t understand anything in this direction, invest in this asset. However, they can do almost nothing with cryptocurrency to multiply their capital. Is your platform designed for investors who do not understand anything in investing and in the cryptocurrency market? Do you guarantee them the safety for their assets?

Yes, our platform makes it much easier for people with little or no experience in this field to enter the cryptocurrency market. They have the opportunity to transfer their cryptocurrency funds to the management of an experienced trader. The Membrana platform ensures the safety of transmitted media.

I see. The security of your platform is at a high level. Similar phenomenon impresses and pleases. I already want to use the full version.
lord of hamsters

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

Interesting project. Read this road map, this looks serious.
At what stage of development is your platform?

In a few months, we plan to release a beta version, which will be available to public. We also plan to hold a contest of traders after the beta release.

A contest of traders? That’ll be cool! Traders have enough excitement, and here they even have to compete with each other.
Warwendal

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:25:58 AM

Can anyone see information about smart contracts? Or just those who concluded them?
Profit Hunterr

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

You’ve  written about the news feed on the platform.  Is it already implemented in the alpha version?
November rain

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:31 AM

What indicators are provided in the investor's personal account? Thanks for the reply.
Piscar

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

Could you tell us more about Application Programming Interface? Will it be indicated somewhere that it is a trading robot?
o_0_o

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

Are you going to participate in conferences or forums in the near future? I'd like to meet you in person.
Kenter.Dic

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

Few people know that the Membrana platform has a token with a very interesting purpose.  The MBR token is in the utility status, which tells about its involvement directly in the work of the platform. How is this implemented? Those who have this token can use the platform as a terminal for trading on different exchanges free of charge or can find a trader or an investor absolutely free of charge. The most interesting thing is that tokens are not spent, they have to be just in your wallet in the right amount. Again such a decision confirms the serious thoughtfulness and modernity of the platform Membrana and its focus on user convenience.
Voron White

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Few people know that the Membrana platform has a token with a very interesting purpose.  The MBR token is in the utility status, which tells about its involvement directly in the work of the platform. How is this implemented? Those who have this token can use the platform as a terminal for trading on different exchanges free of charge or can find a trader or an investor absolutely free of charge. The most interesting thing is that tokens are not spent, they have to be just in your wallet in the right amount. Again such a decision confirms the serious thoughtfulness and modernity of the platform Membrana and its focus on user convenience.

I haven’t known that this platform has such a useful token. For the first time I'd like to get the token in my wallet without the purpose of sale.
Coynellet

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

I haven’t known that this platform has such a useful token. For the first time I'd like to get the token in my wallet without the purpose of sale.

Yeah, I’ve read about the MBR token in the whitepaper. Honestly, I was impressed. Really, it’s a competent and motivating decision of implementation of such internal platform currency.
MOPEXOD

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Yeah, I’ve read about the MBR token in the whitepaper. Honestly, I was impressed. Really, it’s a competent and motivating decision of implementation of such internal platform currency.

Oh, there is a token and it’s so useful! It's cool! Now we have to understand how to get them. Can you tell me how to earn your coins? Maybe someone has already had them?

sacsweccallde

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?
Noril.Tovery

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

The trust management segment in crypto world has quite doubtful popularity. I mean, with an ill-conceived approach to such a decision, there are opportunities for fraudulent activities.  The Membrana platform has competently approached to the solution of a set of problems of this area and became an example of carefully considered, serious and safe project. Trust management is only Membrana.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Membrana is announcing Global Traders Competition!

Every week from the start of the competition, traders will receive money for trading on Membrana platform to compete with each other.
This is real trading with real money!

At the end of each competitive week, 5 best traders will receive:
1. All of their winnings on Ethereum wallet;
2. Tournament points, depending on their rank position;
3. Official Membana hoodie;
4. Entry ticket for Membrana meetup event.

Tournament point will be equal to Membrana platform tokens, so that participants will receive bonuses not only it Ethereum, but also in platform tokens.
For the record, Membrana tokens wont be sold through any crowdsale, so their availability is strongly limited.

We invite all traders to participate in this competition! We will share more details soon.

=======

Just for remember – for early adopters we canceled traders FEE at Membrana platform

======
ALPHA VERSION
Video quick guide

Follow the updates!

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Kuznec

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

In business_overview there provided lots of statistics and analysis of crypto industry around the world. It’s very interesting, I advise you to read them for general understanding.
Vishnyakov

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

In business_overview there provided lots of statistics and analysis of crypto industry around the world. It’s very interesting, I advise you to read them for general understanding.

I agree that this document deserves attention. Have you seen the data provided on trust management? Everything is clearly and understandably written, even a beginner can easily understand what trust management is and why it is necessary. And thanks to whitepaper, there is no doubt that there is no better project than Membrana  in this direction.
frandoro

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

I agree that this document deserves attention. Have you seen the data provided on trust management? Everything is clearly and understandably written, even a beginner can easily understand what trust management is and why it is necessary. And thanks to whitepaper, there is no doubt that there is no better project than Membrana  in this direction.

I’ve studied the trust management tools provided on this platform.  The availability of investment and tokenized funds is encouraging. Their presence indicates the grandness of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: