Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32486 times)
Injalit

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

Are there any traders on the platform yet, who use the terminal for trading actively? How fast are orders processed?

Of course, there are. I use the terminal Membrana for trade, I am satisfied with almost everything, it remains to wait for the input of other exchanges on which you can trade from the platform.

Yes, it’s a very convenient terminal and the platform as a whole. I’m enchanted by the possibility of separating the currency balances in the exchange account to transfer to several traders in the management!

Really? Can I trust my assets to several traders?

Yes, you can. This is one of the advantages of Membrana. By the way, there is a large number of them, so read their project documents.

Thank you for the information. Could you tell me what exchanges are supported by the platform?

According to the road map, in the near future the support of such exchanges as Binance and Kukoin will be introduced.
LapinEmilij

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Are there any traders on the platform yet, who use the terminal for trading actively? How fast are orders processed?

Of course, there are. I use the terminal Membrana for trade, I am satisfied with almost everything, it remains to wait for the input of other exchanges on which you can trade from the platform.

Yes, it’s a very convenient terminal and the platform as a whole. I’m enchanted by the possibility of separating the currency balances in the exchange account to transfer to several traders in the management!

Yes, you can. This is one of the advantages of Membrana. By the way, there is a large number of them, so read their project documents.

Thank you for the information. Could you tell me what exchanges are supported by the platform?

According to the road map, in the near future the support of such exchanges as Binance and Kukoin will be introduced.

Great! I am completely satisfied with Finance. What a cool platform!
Westefan

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

After the release of the platform with full functionality Hardius DEX (exchange) will be included.

Moй днeвник тpeйдингa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5179562.0
Galataz

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

After the release of the platform with full functionality Hardius DEX (exchange) will be included.

Is DEX a decentralized exchange? Do I understand right?
Quasinat

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Exactly Hardius exchange is a decentralized exchange focused on scalability and interoperability.
vitalli

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

Exactly Hardius exchange is a decentralized exchange focused on scalability and interoperability.

The developers of this exchange promise fast and cheap transactions. So it's really cool that the exchange is connected to Membrana.
Tonyannab

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

The developers of this exchange promise fast and cheap transactions. So it's really cool that the exchange is connected to Membrana.

Later not only Hardius will be presented among the decentralized exchanges, Membrana’s going to add several other decentralized exchanges.
ACCORD_23

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Can anybody suppose what kind of decentralized exchanges will be connected to the platform in addition to Herdius?
LowBig

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Can anybody suppose what kind of decentralized exchanges will be connected to the platform in addition to Herdius?

There’s  little information about this yet. Anyway, read the whitepaper of the project.
sayas-wood

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

In your document I’ve seen something about algorithmic applications: iceberg orders, peg orders, trailing orders, etc. Tell us more about what they give and what are their advantages? Thanks for the reply.
Vingelat

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

By the way, have you known about the possibility for an investor to transfer funds to management from his Ethereum wallet without the need to have accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges? It’s been bugging me. It’s so simple and doesn't require anything. This platform has a goldmine of possibilities.
quhert

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:50 AM

By the way, have you known about the possibility for an investor to transfer funds to management from his Ethereum wallet without the need to have accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges? It’s been bugging me. It’s so simple and doesn't require anything. This platform has a goldmine of possibilities.

This is a very good innovation, however, it will be available in the full version on the platform in 2019. But it is worth waiting!
JS.Dokk

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Which gives a hidden list of requests for the sale and purchase of foreign currency?
What are the advantages of this opportunity?
Joncolin

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

A new news on Medium at Membrana. To everyone who does not know about the contest of traders, I advise you to read it in detail! So many opportunities are opened by this competition https://medium.com/@membrana/membrana-is-announcing-global-traders-competition-743c7bc6eaa
VinsentMarkov

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

From whitepaper: Doing transactions with a large volume of currencies without affecting the market situation?
Is it possible?
Efrem90

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Will there be any discounts or promotions for those who started using the platform from the earliest version?
lenadisano

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

Membrana is the freedom, the freedom to choose partners among platform users, from all over the world without limitations of centralized systems – because of this statement, I decided to study the Membrana project in detail. I was looking for a similar project, and I found Membrana. Best of all, what I enjoyed in recent years. Really working version.
Eto Yeti

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

Do you already know the more accurate time for the release of the beta version of the platform?
Kilian_Russo

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

Guys, when will the details of the traders' contest? So much noise, but little information.
Demikain

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

Maybe Membrana will really change the world for the better ... Such a revolutionary approach can not be left without attention and results
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: