Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32462 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

I was reading about your Global Traders Competition. I am amazed because you have come up with that events which is easy to participate and everyone can join. I want to ask if there is KYC or requirements to participate?

I agree, the competition will really catch many attention of investors. Also I want to add a question about what do you mean by " for early adopters we canceled traders FEE at Membrana platform?" Do you mean that early investors that already invest in Membrana had a free FEE for the competition and the will get some bonus?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

I was reading about your Global Traders Competition. I am amazed because you have come up with that events which is easy to participate and everyone can join. I want to ask if there is KYC or requirements to participate?

It was stated in the first page that the KYC will start in May 05, so yes, there will be a kyc verification. For me this is good so that the participants cannot make multiple accounts and all of them are legit people.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

As for now, membrana will be working with ZEUS exchange but the website is not officially launched right? I want more information like the legitness of the company any photos of the team together. Are you also gonna launch a bounty campaign for potential supporters?
Concerning bounty - yes, it will be definitely started. As for cooperation with zeus, own full will in the future be started are independent service.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

It was stated in the first page that the KYC will start in May 05, so yes, there will be a kyc verification. For me this is good so that the participants cannot make multiple accounts and all of them are legit people.

15th May we start KYC for Global Traders Competition, we'll waiting you!

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

Is this value of 0 in Fee only in transactions related to exchange? Or will it be similar to rainblocks, 0 fee in any transaction?
Yes, zero fees on each transactions, I believe this feature will be interesting for those who are really hate the fee transactions.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

Hi Dev, I also checked the first page and it stated that on 5th May. If the KYC will start on 15th May then you need to change the details on the first page I guess. I am hoping that many traders will join the competition. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Membrana seems like a good service for those who don't have trading skills and need a trader to manage their money without getting scam since your going to give traders an opportunity to manage funds, but not possessing the funds and the same time you don't have to transfer your funds to Membrana platform.

And I think this is the best time to create market a platform like Membrana but it is not the first one. The market is going up so there will be more new traders who will need a platform like this.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

I think there will be KYC procedure for all participants on this event. Because this will determined that they are legit traders and they are not using fake names inorder to joined. I hope by having this kind of event will surely bring more opportunities for the team Membrana so that they can managed this project well.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 12:47:57 PM by Assab101

I have go to Alpha and Demo verision of Membrana, it is so simple and easy to using. This is very good for user to handle and make transaction. I only take care about secure :|. Which secure technology Membrana using to avoid hacker?

Quietly good because the dev and the team already provided an Alpha and demo version and this will probably give them a good impact about the platform. Talking about security, well, I think the team already discussed that matter and lets just wait for their more update.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

I think there will be KYC procedure for all participants on this event. Because this will determined that they are legit traders and they are not using fake names inorder to joined. I hope by having this kind of event will surely bring more opportunities for the team Membrana so that they can managed this project well.

You are right, this even will surely increase their exposures and can surely increase their popularity once the dev announce what will be the prizes of the winners here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

I really found this project that they have quite a different strategy because they make an event that can definitely love by some interested traders and to those who will qualify for the competition. Hoping that there will be more participants who will participate in the competition.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

Based on the positive reviews and good whitepaper presentation I personally can say that Membrana has a bright future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

please, tell us more about this competition. I did not find any information about this, but I would like to take part in it. I think many people here will be interested to know about this contest.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

please, tell us more about this competition. I did not find any information about this, but I would like to take part in it. I think many people here will be interested to know about this contest.
Give us more details about the global traders competition kind admin, we are interested about this project but we need some in dept info about it.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 02:24:35 PM by vickycoin05

I have go to Alpha and Demo verision of Membrana, it is so simple and easy to using. This is very good for user to handle and make transaction. I only take care about secure :|. Which secure technology Membrana using to avoid hacker?
Yeah, Membrana has its own unique features that many users may like the simplicity and friendly features of this project attract the users so much. The convenience that this project offers has a big contribution to make Membrana top of its competitors. Regarding the security issues is also need to be entertained but I know the team is already working on it. Let's wait for more project updates and progress soon.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

My opinion on this project is just excellent, but here's what you have to get interested in investors?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

This project has so many potential to join the Global Traders competition.already many platform will be going for this competition.so you can try it & luck may be with you
Yes this project truely has the potential to join the global traders competition so it would surely be of huge profits ahead. U am waiting for them to soon join the global transport competition.

I am confused about that global traders competition, is this the event that will happen in this platform or are they going to participate in this event? Because I read in the first page that schedule of global traders competition and I think they are the one who is conducting this competition to maybe encourage more investors to join?
Even i am confused in this and i think that this should really be answered soon and also i think that the team might also inform us about it and i think that whatever it is, it is for a profitable future.

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.
If it ensure more safety for them then they should go for the Global Traders competition.because it is not only safe for them but also for the investors
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

Based on the positive reviews and good whitepaper presentation I personally can say that Membrana has a bright future.
It is too early to say that they definitely will have a bright future but I think if they work hard and continue to work they have a great chance of succeding in future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Yes, after reading the whitepaper I realize the project has very high potential to become hugely successful. And also one more good thing about the project is the developers are consistently putting the efforts in the project to make the ico succeed as early as possible. The team always stay active and always provide the new updates. So because of all these things their future looks bright.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

That "Global Traders Competition" he's saying is new thing I've heard in a while that will be part of a certain project. It might attract people joining Membrana at the same time. KYC might be needed for the verification and just like what you've said to determine or identify the participant if legit or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: