Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.
If it ensure more safety for them then they should go for the Global Traders competition.because it is not only safe for them but also for the investors
Is a good strategy and it may help out in the long run at the end of the day am really going to watch this closely

Same here bud, I see a great potential in this project and I believe this project will recognize by many here in crypto currency as they are in development stage. I'm hoping to the team that they will able to to do such responsibility that they have and may do whatever it takes to make this project possible in the future.
Their team is actively engaging and we are gaining more participants now as they proceed with the competition the traffic now with membrana is high and we can expect better positive outcome.

They have an alpha and demo version which I think a better idea that can be presented for those people who wanted to know about their platform. The team did a very good job which will positively can give a good impact about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

Membrana is a great project which has so many supporters and investors that helping each other to make the project successfully acomplish their dream.

This project is still new but already gained a lot of investors and supporters. You are right, this is a great project with good features and really have the potential to become successful very soon if the dev will continue to be active and always update the project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

I have go to Alpha and Demo verision of Membrana, it is so simple and easy to using. This is very good for user to handle and make transaction. I only take care about secure :|. Which secure technology Membrana using to avoid hacker?

Quietly good because the dev and the team already provided an Alpha and demo version and this will probably give them a good impact about the platform. Talking about security, well, I think the team already discussed that matter and lets just wait for their more update.

Nice to know that the team is actively improving this project and we can be sure now that they are doing their best to make this project successful. I hope many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.
If it ensure more safety for them then they should go for the Global Traders competition.because it is not only safe for them but also for the investors
Is a good strategy and it may help out in the long run at the end of the day am really going to watch this closely

Same here bud, I see a great potential in this project and I believe this project will recognize by many here in crypto currency as they are in development stage. I'm hoping to the team that they will able to to do such responsibility that they have and may do whatever it takes to make this project possible in the future.
Their team is actively engaging and we are gaining more participants now as they proceed with the competition the traffic now with membrana is high and we can expect better positive outcome.

They have an alpha and demo version which I think a better idea that can be presented for those people who wanted to know about their platform. The team did a very good job which will positively can give a good impact about their platform.

I agree. Those who have questions about the ideas of Membrana project will surely be answered thru this alpha and demo version. This will be a good factor for the team because potential investors will surely understands first before they were going to decide or invest for this project. Soon it will hit in the market and will bring more chances to success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Membrana is the security of digital assets. This trust is without risks for all contractors, and the security guarantee for investors and traders is achieved through a unique algorithm of the platform and blockchain technology. Thanks to the project, I will be able to choose a new business partner! I'm really looking forward to testing your platform!

Seems quite a different kind of concept because Membrana is the solution to problems of trust management which I think can be a big help between the two parties. And also there is no minimum amount of entry for investors to invest in this project and this will probably can earn more support from small investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Hi, it's wonderful to know that many are sending their interest towards Membrana project. With regards your question I think the development team are still preparing some of important matters before they will officially announced their ICO. I hope that in next few days they will able to announce project updates.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

Hi, it's wonderful to know that many are sending their interest towards Membrana project. With regards your question I think the development team are still preparing some of important matters before they will officially announced their ICO. I hope that in next few days they will able to announce project updates.

It's good to know that there are already some members that show interest in this project. I hope that the team will achieve huge support from the community and investors too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

It's good to know that there are already some members that show interest in this project. I hope that the team will achieve huge support from the community and investors too.
Yes I believe its good that some individuals is interested to support this project however we need to create raving fans that will do an all out support for this project so that we can guarantee that it will hit success until the end of the ico.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

For a project that wants to look seriously, you need to specify in more detail information about yourself and the objectives of the project
Join our Telegram chat, and subscribe in email form on the website  Wink
you will have more new information faster, than here!

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

I like the ideas that come from the Forex market to the crypto currency market. I think in traditional markets this is called social trading?

It's similar to that, however social trading which is a service that allows investors to replicate the operations of expert traders like eToro, you only copy what other professional traders do. On Membrana, trader will manage your fund and trade your money without possessing the funds.
If traders are having an opportunity to manage we can say this is a good feature with Membrana which will even guard the individual safety and execute the professional traders.
They set a real clear path on this and hopefully they take things to greater height anyway they are doing a great job

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

This project has so many potential to join the Global Traders competition.already many platform will be going for this competition.so you can try it & luck may be with you

For starters what is the  Global Traders competition  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Everyone seems to be mentioning something about  Global Traders competition but no one mentions what it is even about

It is actually the Membrana that wanted to make an online contest which they called it Global Traders competition. They are the one hosting this event to give people the chance to earn some good rewards. You can actually visit this link to have the complete details of their events https://medium.com/@membrana/membrana-is-announcing-global-traders-competition-743c7bc6eaa.

Hmm interesting stuff but what are the prizes for the winners like? Are they in membrana or are they actual tangible items? Just curious to know
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

For a project that wants to look seriously, you need to specify in more detail information about yourself and the objectives of the project
This is really incredible for us to experience the official telegram channel where we can easily gain the solutions for all our questions, this decision implementation is a great responsibility which you taken makes us feel an added value.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

This is really incredible for us to experience the official telegram channel where we can easily gain the solutions for all our questions, this decision implementation is a great responsibility which you taken makes us feel an added value.
Sure! https://t.me/membrana_platform >>> join here, please Wink

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Yes, the project is becoming popular. They got huge support from all over. Because of their greater idea, many investors are looking forward to joining the ico and most of them are already be the part of it. Day after day the community of the ico is continuously increasing. This is a great sign of successful ico.

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

In fact, not a bad project, the idea is quite rare only a couple of times saw a similar idea, the developers are good fellows.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

This seems like a very nice and effective project. It is definitely a must have platform in todays world. I just hope that people dont misuse the platform and make fake accounts and try to scam people. I guess the team might have already thought about this and would take necessary measures as it might spoil the platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

A platform of block chain concluding contract between investors and traders is really a great idea where we can easily invest and just earn the profits in a secured manner with Membrana.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: