Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32463 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

Membrana is having a highly potential team as they are engaging with the advanced technologies and competing with the competitors also conducting competitions.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Another new event! Tomorrow, our COO Jerry Gerasimov is going to present the Membrana trust management platform to Asian investors at Invest WeekEnd HongKong! Follow the news!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

This seems like a very nice and effective project. It is definitely a must have platform in todays world. I just hope that people dont misuse the platform and make fake accounts and try to scam people. I guess the team might have already thought about this and would take necessary measures as it might spoil the platform.
Yes I'm sure the team is working hard in all aspects to make this project successful and they must have given some thought to the issue of security of users information as it's a very important factor
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.
If it ensure more safety for them then they should go for the Global Traders competition.because it is not only safe for them but also for the investors
Is a good strategy and it may help out in the long run at the end of the day am really going to watch this closely

Same here bud, I see a great potential in this project and I believe this project will recognize by many here in crypto currency as they are in development stage. I'm hoping to the team that they will able to to do such responsibility that they have and may do whatever it takes to make this project possible in the future.
Their team is actively engaging and we are gaining more participants now as they proceed with the competition the traffic now with membrana is high and we can expect better positive outcome.
From where do you have information on expansion of number of participants in the team of developers? I probably have somehow passed this fact and haven't seen addition of new members in team.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Membrana is the security of digital assets. This trust is without risks for all contractors, and the security guarantee for investors and traders is achieved through a unique algorithm of the platform and blockchain technology. Thanks to the project, I will be able to choose a new business partner! I'm really looking forward to testing your platform!

Seems quite a different kind of concept because Membrana is the solution to problems of trust management which I think can be a big help between the two parties. And also there is no minimum amount of entry for investors to invest in this project and this will probably can earn more support from small investors.
Not only because the investments are too small but also there was huge potential we can analyze with their activities as we go through their papers and there was more people noted who are actively participating.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

yes of course I really believe in this project, this project has a very good concept. this project will be successful and provide benefits for us all, hopefully everything can be achieved
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

yes of course I really believe in this project, this project has a very good concept. this project will be successful and provide benefits for us all, hopefully everything can be achieved

That's the point why this project was created in the first place because it will be beneficial to the people who'll be using it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

Exactly, as time goes by this project really make sense to the crypto currency community. I appreciate the concepts and platforms that was introduce on this MEMBRANA Project. Hopefully the team will strive for a great and better success on this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

I hope everything you said will become true, actually. And i agree that Membrena have best concept and interesting idea about management of our digital assests.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

I hope everything you said will become true, actually. And i agree that Membrena have best concept and interesting idea about management of our digital assests.
It will really become successful if the team and the support coming from its investors will not stop even it's already achieved one of their goal in the future.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

My opinion on this project is just excellent, but here's what you have to get interested in investors?
Well, i really don't understand about your sentences. Do you mean the advantages of Membrana or their idea? And how we they make interesting to investors and supporters? Please make clearly  and maybe you will get willing answer from the team.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

I like the ideas that come from the Forex market to the crypto currency market. I think in traditional markets this is called social trading?

It's similar to that, however social trading which is a service that allows investors to replicate the operations of expert traders like eToro, you only copy what other professional traders do. On Membrana, trader will manage your fund and trade your money without possessing the funds.
If traders are having an opportunity to manage we can say this is a good feature with Membrana which will even guard the individual safety and execute the professional traders.

It good service for those who don't have trading skills, but trading is still risky even if someone professional manage your fund. Membrana only I guarantee that trader can not take your money since he only have option to manage your fund and not own them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:15:08 AM

As for now, membrana will be working with ZEUS exchange but the website is not officially launched right? I want more information like the legitness of the company any photos of the team together. Are you also gonna launch a bounty campaign for potential supporters?
Good question! I also wanted to write the same question, because I'm very interested in the development team. After all, if we learn more information not only about the project, but about the team, then there will be more followers of the project.

I am still waiting for the answer of the team regarding on the transparency of the platform. If they can show some of their previous work, It can potentially attract more supporters to join and became a member of this project.
It not only bring more supporters it even helps to all the supporters to actively engage with the investors to highlight about the project that we are even experienced and dedicated with the teams engagement.

Well pretty sure the team is planning some uniques promotional advertisement from social media site like on facebook, twitter, medium, Reddit, Because social media site is the hangout of crypto endorser as well as investors too.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

As for now, membrana will be working with ZEUS exchange but the website is not officially launched right? I want more information like the legitness of the company any photos of the team together. Are you also gonna launch a bounty campaign for potential supporters?
Good question! I also wanted to write the same question, because I'm very interested in the development team. After all, if we learn more information not only about the project, but about the team, then there will be more followers of the project.

I am still waiting for the answer of the team regarding on the transparency of the platform. If they can show some of their previous work, It can potentially attract more supporters to join and became a member of this project.
It not only bring more supporters it even helps to all the supporters to actively engage with the investors to highlight about the project that we are even experienced and dedicated with the teams engagement.

Well pretty sure the team is planning some uniques promotional advertisement from social media site like on facebook, twitter, medium, Reddit, Because social media site is the hangout of crypto endorser as well as investors too.
Well if the team will make it up then thats a really good thing for this project, especially the social media advertisement. I know that almost all people here are aware that the different social media sites are a great powerful tool thing used in advertising. Then, I will be looking forward for this project to succeed.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

My opinion on this project is just excellent, but here's what you have to get interested in investors?
Well, i really don't understand about your sentences. Do you mean the advantages of Membrana or their idea? And how we they make interesting to investors and supporters? Please make clearly  and maybe you will get willing answer from the team.
Just ignore it. You better to not answer it because they can clearly read the whole page of the first post or the whitepaper on the website.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

For a project that wants to look seriously, you need to specify in more detail information about yourself and the objectives of the project
Join our Telegram chat, and subscribe in email form on the website  Wink
you will have more new information faster, than here!
This is really incredible for us to experience the official telegram channel where we can easily gain the solutions for all our questions, this decision implementation is a great responsibility which you taken makes us feel an added value.
Sure! https://t.me/membrana_platform >>> join here, please Wink
Thanks for the reference to your group, I looked for long ago that place where it is possible to get news about the project instantly. I have entered and will monitor development of the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

For you guys out there who hasnt watch there youtube video heres there link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnAsOjSupY&t=4s
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

I like this project very much, but I'm wondering what will happen if there are many followers of one successful trader? I think there should be restrictions.
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Membrana is a great project which has so many supporters and investors that helping each other to make the project successfully acomplish their dream.

This project is still new but already gained a lot of investors and supporters. You are right, this is a great project with good features and really have the potential to become successful very soon if the dev will continue to be active and always update the project.
I also agree with you, new project as well as really membrana great project i really like this project This project has already earned many investors and supporters.  this is a great project with good features. i want to be successful in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: